查看: 26783|回复: 25
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[时政] 2018-04-19 英国首相特蕾莎英联邦政府首脑会议开幕式讲话

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-4-24 22:28:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
Prime Minister Theresa May’s Speech at the Formal Opening of Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting
19 April 2018

英国首相特蕾莎·梅在英联邦政府首脑会议开幕式上的讲话
2018年4月19日

↓回帖查看播放密码↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Your Majesty, Your Royal Highnesses, Secretary-General, Your Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen.   

女王陛下,各位殿下,秘书长,各位阁下,女士们,先生们:

I am extremely proud to be welcoming you all to London – the first full Heads of Government meeting here in almost forty years.

我非常自豪地欢迎你们来到伦敦 — 这是近四十年来英国举行的第一次全体政府首脑会议。

I want to begin by expressing my gratitude to Prime Minister Muscat and his team: thank you for your incredible hard work. You represent a Commonwealth truth, that the size of a country does not limit its ambition and impact.

我想首先对穆斯卡特总理及其代表团表示感谢,感谢你们的辛勤工作,你们代表了英联邦的真谛,——一个国家的大小并不会限制它的雄心和影响力。

I hope that over the coming days and months, we can build on the work you have begun as we forge a future for our common good.

我希望在未来的几天和几个月里,我们可以继续开展工作,为我们的共同利益创造未来。

Over many decades, this organisation has brought together nations – young and old, large and small – to celebrate our common bonds and to work to our mutual benefit. There have been difficulties, successes, controversies. But I believe wholeheartedly in the good that the Commonwealth can do.

几十年来,这个组织凝聚了所有的成员国家——无论新老、大小——加强相互联系,合作共赢。尽管过程中有困难、成功、乃至争议,但我完全相信英联邦能够取得成功。

And this week, as young people from our many nations gather and contribute their views, our responsibility as leaders is to ensure their voices are heard, and to build a Commonwealth that we can be proud to hand on to the next generation.

本周,来自我们许多国家的年轻人将汇聚于此贡献他们的观点,而我们作为领导者的责任就是确保他们的声音被听到,把一个我们可以引以自豪的英联邦交给下一代。

For in the Commonwealth, we have an incredible opportunity – an opportunity to show just what can be achieved through co-ordinated action and co-operation, to seize the possibilities open to us as member countries, and together, to take on some of the 21st century’s biggest questions.

对于英联邦来说,我们获得了一个难得的机会,一个展示通过协调行动与合作取得成就的机会,去抓住成员国之间无限的可能性,共同解决21世纪一些最大的问题。

How we support our most vulnerable member states as we tackle climate change and improve the health of our oceans, creating a more sustainable Commonwealth?

在应对气候变化和改善海洋健康方面,我们如何支持我们最脆弱的成员国,创造更可持续的联邦?

How we develop through trade, pushing back against protectionism, for a more prosperous Commonwealth?

我们如何通过贸易发展,反对保护主义,建设更加繁荣的联邦?

How we respond to threats to the rules-based international order and from cyber-attacks, creating a more secure Commonwealth?

我们如何应对基于规则的国际秩序和网络攻击的威胁,创造更加安全的联邦?

And how, in all of this, we advance those common values which our organisation has always stood for – democracy, human rights, tolerance, and the rule of law – so that we establish a fairer Commonwealth?

在所有这些方面,我们如何推进我们一贯主张的民主、人权、宽容和法治的共同价值观,建立一个更加公平的联邦?

These are problems nations cannot solve alone. But by working together, we can make a real difference.

这些是各国无法独自解决的问题,但通过共同努力,我们可以发挥真正的作用。

Over the past three days, we have seen the power of the Commonwealth in action at the Forums for business leaders, young people, women, and civil society.

在过去的三天里,我们看到英联邦在商业领袖、青年、女性和公民社会论坛上行动的力量。

These discussions have demonstrated the vibrancy and creativity of our organisation – focusing on issues such as improving trade, youth unemployment, education and health – all of which have the potential to transform people’s lives.

这些讨论表明了我们组织的活力和创造力 ——侧重于改善贸易、青年失业、教育和健康等问题 ——所有这些都有可能改变人们的生活。

And I am looking forward to taking these issues further with the Heads of Government over the next two days.

我期待在未来两天与政府首脑进一步讨论这些问题。

Finally, on behalf of all of you assembled here in Buckingham Palace, I want to offer my heartfelt thanks to Your Majesty, Head of the Commonwealth.

最后,我谨代表白金汉宫在座所有人,衷心感谢英联邦女王陛下。

This week, you have opened your homes to us – here in London and in Windsor. Over many years, you have been the Commonwealth’s most steadfast and fervent champion.

这一周,您已将伦敦和温莎的家向我们开放;多年来,你一直是英联邦最坚定和热切的支持者。

You have been true to the deepest values of the Commonwealth – that the voice of the smallest member country is worth precisely as much as that of the largest; that the wealthiest and the most vulnerable stand shoulder to shoulder.

你一直忠于英联邦最深厚的价值观:最小成员国的声音也值得与最大国家的一样响亮;最富有者与最弱势者也应该站在一起肩并肩。

You have seen us through some of our most serious challenges. And we commit to sustaining this Commonwealth, which you have so carefully nurtured. For your service, for your dedication, for your constancy – we thank you.

您在我们经历最严峻的挑战时一直支持着我们。我们承诺会维系好您精心培育的联邦。为了您的服务,为了您的奉献,为了您的恒久——我们感谢您。

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2018-9-4 18:11:31 | 只看该作者
再看看梅姨的
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2018-9-20 10:13:25 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2018-9-23 15:21:52 | 只看该作者
xiexiefenxiang
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2018-10-6 09:36:41 来自手机 | 只看该作者
视频学习
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2018-10-18 16:07:05 | 只看该作者
thank you  very much
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2018-11-8 05:22:15 | 只看该作者
teshameiyangjiang
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2018-11-8 05:22:55 | 只看该作者
英国首相
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2018-11-9 10:46:00 | 只看该作者
你好,希望下载视频及双语
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2018-11-10 07:58:11 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:14 , Processed in 0.049816 second(s), 18 queries .