[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-6-10 15:23:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

各位好!欢迎大家光临“中华传统文化系列讲座”现场。今天我想给在座的中外朋友讲一讲中国的传统节日文化。

Hello, everyone! Welcome to "Lectures on Traditional Chinese Culture". Today I would like to talk about some traditional festivals in China.

2007年国务院假日办取消了五一黄金周,而将清明、端午、中秋等传统节日设定为法定假日。我觉得这是保护传统节日文化的重要举措,所以我举双手赞成。

In 2007, the Holiday Office of the State Council cancelled the May Day Golden Week, but declared a number of traditional festivals as official holidays, including Tomb-sweeping Day, the Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Day. I think this is an important measure aiming at protecting traditional festivals and cultures, thus, I cannot agree more there.

4月4号的清明节是中国最重要的祭祀节日,人们通过扫墓、烧纸钱等活动悼念已逝的亲人,祭拜祖先。唐代诗人杜牧就有“清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人欲断魂”的著名诗句,寥寥几字可谓道出了清明节的独特气氛。

April 4th is Tomb-sweeping Day, the most important day for Chinese people to show their respect for the deceased members of their families through activities such as sweeping their tombs and burning spirit money as an offering to the departed relatives and ancestors in the afterlife. The famous Tang Dynasty poet Du Mu wrote the following verse, "It drizzles thick and fast on Tomb-sweeping Day. Mourners travel with heart lost in dismay". These famous lines catch the unique atmosphere of the day.

农历五月初五,是中国传统的端午节。今天端午节的众多活动都与纪念中国伟大的文学家屈原有关。端午节是夏季里最重要的一个节日,端午节的习俗包括吃粽子、划龙舟、喝雄黄酒辟邪等。

The 5th day of the 5th month in the Chinese Lunar Calendar is the Dragon Boat Festival. The various activities on that day commemorate Qu Yuan, a great poet in ancient China. This festival is one of the most important festivals in the summer, when people usually eat zongzi, bamboo-leaf wrapped parcels of glutinous rice stuffed with fillings. Dragon boat races are held, and in some places people drink wine containing arsenic to ward off evil spirits.

而每年农历八月十五日则是传统的中秋佳节。八月十五的月亮是最圆最亮的,而圆月被视为团圆的象征,因此中秋节又称团圆节。中秋月一直是文人墨客情感之所系,像李白的“举杯邀明月,对影成三人”和苏东坡的“但愿人长久,千里共婵娟”等都已经成为脍炙人口的优美的诗句。

The 15th day fo the 8th Lunar month is Mid-Autumn Day. The moon on that day is at its brightest and fullest for the whole year, and a full moon symbolizes reunion, so Mid-Autumn Day is also called Reunion Day. The full and bright moon on that day has inspired generations of poets. Li Bai once wrote, "I invited the moon to have a drink with me, and my shadow made up a party of three". And Su Dongpo wrote, "We wish each other long life and though miles apart share the graceful beauty of the moonlight." These are just a few of the best known lines.

事实上,无论是在中国还是在欧洲,传统节日文化在全球化商业浪潮的冲击下,正面临着名存实亡的危机。年轻一代中不少人漠视本土节日而推崇洋节。

In fact, whether in China or in Europe, traditional festivals are affected by globalization, and are under threat of extinction. Many young people in China now prefer foreign festivals to the traditional ones.

我希望在座的年轻朋友们能够记住,一个国家的传统节日文化是该国的优秀遗产。而在一个真正多元化的世界中,只有传统的民族的,才是世界的。

I hope that all the young friends present here will remember that a nation's traditional festivals constitute a great cultural heritage. And in a hugely diverse world, only that which truly represents a nation and its traditions can be regarded as world heritage.
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2019-6-10 21:51:24 | 只看该作者
thank you for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2019-6-10 21:56:30 | 只看该作者
好哒哒哒哒哒哒多多多多多多多
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2019-6-12 05:20:16 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2019-6-13 13:56:38 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2019-6-15 09:04:54 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2019-6-15 16:56:42 来自手机 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2019-6-16 21:07:06 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享,非常感谢
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2019-6-18 09:04:32 | 只看该作者
学习收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2019-6-18 13:26:25 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:26 , Processed in 0.049978 second(s), 18 queries .