立即注册
CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 5804|回复: 5

[文教] 2009-05-09 张靓颖在奥普拉脱口秀

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-17 16:06:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

Coming up, her appearance on the world’s biggest talent show made her a pop princess to billions of fans.

接下来,她参加了世界上最大的选秀比赛,有十几亿的歌迷。

Wait till you see this though. This is the biggest, this is the biggest talent show on earth that most of us in America have never heard of. Last season 1.2 billion people voted during this competition. It’s the Chinese mega-hit called “Super Voice Girl” that some describe as a national obsession. So let’s meet the show’s breakout superstar. Take a look.

欢迎回来,这是最大的,这是世界最大的选秀比赛。也许绝大部分美国人没听说过。上一季,12亿人在这场比赛中投票。这是中国数亿万观众参与的《超级女声》比赛。有人说这个比赛让中国为之疯狂。我们来看看这场比赛里诞生的超级明星。请看——

Growing up in the bustling city of Chengdu, China, Jane Zhang dreamed of becoming a singer. Her father earned a meager living as a truck driver. Her mother was an office assistant. At 15, Jane and her mother were left penniless after her father died. To earn money Jane took a job singing at a local club after school and soon became a local favorite.

在中国四川成都,这个繁忙的城市长大,张靓颖梦想成为一名歌手。她父亲是名卡车司机, 挣着不多的工资,她母亲是名文员。在她十五岁的时候,她父亲去世,她和母亲相依为命。为了挣钱,张靓颖找了份工作,放学后在当地的酒吧唱歌,很快大受欢迎。

In 2005, she joined 120,000 singing hopefuls, lying for a chance to compete on a new TV talent show called “The Mongolia Cow Sour Yoghourt Supergirl”. Jane was chosen on the spot. Her stunning range, especially those high notes, earned her the nickname the Dolphin Princess.

2005年,她参加了一个有12万选手的唱歌比赛,得到了在电视上表演的机会, 比赛名叫“蒙 牛酸酸乳超级女声” 。张靓颖当场被选中。她极宽广的音域,尤其是高音,让她得到了海豚公主的称号。

Wow, listen to this. 400 million people, 400 million people tuned in to see who would be China’s next super voice girl, and although Jane didn’t win, she’s the one who shot to stardom. For 3 straight years, she’s been named China’s best female artist and she’s topped the charts with a stunning 15 number one hit singles, making her American Television debut. Please welcome China’s Jane Zhang.

听这个,4亿人,4亿人在电视里观看了中国未来歌唱巨星的诞生,尽管张靓颖没有赢得比 赛,但她连续三年赢得了中国最佳女艺人奖。她完美地蝉联了15次单曲冠军,使她在美国电视上首次登场。请欢迎中国的张靓颖。

Jane Zhang.

Thank you.

Hi, Jane.

Well, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job.

Thank you.

How are you? Nice to meet you.

Me too.

Very good.

Oprah Winfrey: So, I hear you didn’t even really want to be a star. Is that true?

奥普拉:我听说你曾经甚至没想过成为明星。

Jane Zhang: Yeah. But just one thing I’m pretty sure. When I’m on the stage and I hold the microphone and I sing. I feel I’m so real and so special like everybody watch me right now.

张靓颖:是的,但是有一样我很确定,当我站在舞台上,手拿麦克风唱歌,我感到我很真实而且特别,就像现在大家看到的我。

Oprah: Good. So I hear you’re also a big fan of American music. Who your favorites?

奥普拉:我听说你很喜欢美国音乐。最喜欢谁?

Jane: Of course. Mariah Carey. Of course. Yes. Here’s a story I really want to tell. When I was very young, I feel normal like anybody else. One day, I went to a city store and I heard a voice. She’s singing…

张靓颖:当然是玛丽亚·凯莉。是的,我想说一个故事,当我还小的时候我觉得自己很平常。一天,我 走进一家商店,听到一个声音在唱……

I think. I’m a little bit nervous, but if I’m not a fan of Mariah, maybe how can I be a singer today.

我想,我有点紧张,如果我不是玛丽亚凯莉的歌迷,我今天就当不成歌手。

Oprah: That’s pretty amazing. Yes. Thank you, Jane Zhang. We’ll be right back. 400 million people...

奥普拉:太棒了!谢谢你,张靓颖。节目马上回来。4亿人...

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 22:24:08 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 22:25:21 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,多谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-16 16:05:10 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-5 16:49:48 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-16 20:20:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:27 , Processed in 0.048633 second(s), 19 queries .