查看: 4935|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[文教] 2018-03-04 第90届奥斯卡最佳男主角加里·奥德曼获奖感言

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-3-11 00:25:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

Well, my deepest thanks to the Academy and its members for this—ah, this glorious prize.

非常感谢美国电影艺术与科学学院及各位成员,感谢给我这样一个荣耀的奖项。

I owe this, and so much more, to so many. I have—I’ve lived in America for the longest time and I am deeply grateful to her for the loves, and the friendships I have made and the many—the many wonderful gifts it has given me: my home, my livelihood, my family and now Oscar.

这个奖要归功于许多人。我在美国居住了人生中最长的时光,在这里获得了无数的友情与真爱,获得了许许多多的东西,我的家园,我的生活,我的家人,还有今天的奥斯卡奖。

The movies, such as their power, captivated a young man from south London and gave him a dream, and Douglas, my dear, dear friend and brother, you have helped keep that dream alive. Joe Wright, thank you for this. It only took 20 years for us to work together. But it was well worth the wait. Thank you, Kazu, Lucy, David, for your artistry.

电影以其巨大的魅力俘获了一个伦敦南部年轻人的心,为他创造了一个梦想。道格拉斯,我最亲爱的朋友和兄弟,谢谢你帮助我实现了这个梦想。乔·莱特,谢谢你,我们一起合作了20年,这些年的等待都是值得的。我还要感谢卡祖、露西、大卫,谢谢你们的艺术造诣。

Thank you everyone at Working Title and Universal Focus for your efforts in support on this film.

我要感谢“暂定名”和“环球焦点”电影公司对这部电影的支持和付出。

Thank you, Eric, Tim, Anthony, Danny and her amazing team and of course, Jim Osborn.

感谢埃里克,蒂姆,安东尼,丹尼及其团队,以及吉姆·奥斯本。

I would like to, I would just like to salute Sir Winston Churchill who has been marvelous company on what can be described as an incredible journey and my wife, Gisele, for traveling that road with me and being at my side.

我还要向丘吉尔·温斯顿爵士致敬,感谢他在这部电影里与我一路走来,还有我的妻子吉赛尔,一直陪伴在我的身边。

Thank you, Alfie, Gallie, Charlie, William, my remarkable, remarkable fellow nominees and my dear friend out there Denzel. And I’m not—obviously, I’m not going to win the, you know, the ski.

感谢你们,阿尔菲,加利,查理,威廉,所有优秀的入围者,我的老朋友丹泽尔就坐在那边,你知道滑雪我可赢不了你。

I would like to thank my mother, who is older than Oscar. She is 99 years young, next birthday. She is watching the ceremony from the comfort of her sofa. I say to my mother, thank you for your love and support.

我还要感谢我的母亲,她比奥斯卡奖的年纪还大,过完下一个生日就99岁了。她现在应该正在家里的沙发上舒适地观看着颁奖典礼。我要对母亲说,谢谢您给予我的爱和支持。

Put the kettle on. I'm bringing the Oscar.

沏壶好茶,等我带着奥斯卡回家。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2018-4-20 10:16:42 来自手机 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2019-10-16 19:17:38 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2019-11-28 20:50:19 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2019-12-16 16:32:20 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2020-5-25 19:19:22 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:13 , Processed in 0.056205 second(s), 18 queries .