[体卫] 2017-05-22 邓亚萍在母校剑桥大学的演讲

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-6-19 09:46:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
↓回帖下载完整视频及双语文本↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

I walked gently, as I gently came, I gently waved farewell to the western sky clouds.

轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来,我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。

We all said that he painted a romantic Cambridge, but he forgot to mention how fierce the competition is. This is what I discovered after myself. Do you agree?

我们都说,他描绘了一个浪漫的剑桥,然而他却忘了提及这里的竞争有多激烈。这是我在之后才自己发现的,你们同意吧?

My theme today is: let dreams fly. I will share with you four different dreams, my life dream.

我今天的主题是:让梦飞翔。我将会同你们分享四个不同的梦想,我的人生梦。

One day when I was five years old, I began to play table tennis with my father. As you can see from this picture, because I'm too short, I have to stand on a wooden box to find a table. Otherwise, my head will just rise out of the table, look, just like this, just enough to reach the table. When I was 8 years old, I became a winner. I could defeat most of the competitors of my age. I should have entered the provincial team, but I was rejected by the coach. Do you know why? That's right, because I'm too short. They say I won't be able to develop in the future.

在我五岁的一天,我开始和爸爸一起学打乒乓球。你们从这张照片中可以看出,因为我太矮了,我得站在木箱上才能够得找桌子,否则,我的头就会刚刚高出桌子,看,像这样,刚刚够到桌子。我在8岁的时候就开始成为赢家,我能击败同龄的绝大多数对手,我理应进入省队,但我却被教练拒绝了!你们知道为什么吗?没错,因为我个子太矮…他们说我在将来不会有发展。

Once, the coach asked my father to take me away. When I got home, my father asked me, "do you agree with them?" If you compromise, we will stop training now; if you don't agree, you have to work hard to become the strongest warrior and prove to those coaches that you are the best. At that time, I was only 10 years old. I didn't know what this decision meant. I simply answered my father, "I can beat them!"

有一次,教练叫我父亲把我带走,当我回家以后,我父亲问我,你同意他们的看法吗?如果你妥协,我们现在就停止训练;如果你不同意,你得自己刻苦努力,变成最强的勇士,向那些教练证明你是最棒的。当时我只有10岁,我还不知道这个决定意味着什么,我只是简单地回答父亲道:我能战胜她们!

In four years of training, I train 13 hours a day, 7 days a week, almost 90 hours of quenching. I was only 13 when I won the national championship, and I should be selected for the national team. But 4 of the 5 coaches of the national team are against me entering the national team. In the last discussion, the team coach, Zhang Xielin, made the view, "you think Deng Ya Ping's height is a disadvantage, but I don't think it is." Because she is short, the ball in her eyes is always high. " So what? I'm always attacking, not defending. I don't need to be defensive at all!

在为期四年的训练中,我每天训练13个小时,每周7天无休,将近90个小时的淬炼。我在赢得全国冠军的时候只有13岁,我又理应入选国家队了,但国家队5个教练中的4个,都反对我进入国家队。在最后一次讨论中,球队主教练,张燮林指导提出了这样的观点: “你们觉得邓亚萍的身高是劣势,我却觉得不然。正因为她个子矮,她眼中的球总是高的。”于是怎样呢?我总是在进攻,而不是防守。我完全不需要防守!

After years of hard training, I have won many titles of world champions, but I am still the most hardworking player in the team. I am always the last to finish training. When I go to the restaurant, the chef will be very happy to see me, because it means they can leave work. But I really should thank them because they took good care of me.

通过多年的艰苦训练,我已经取得了不少世界冠军的头衔,可我依旧是队里最刻苦的队员。我总是最后一个结束训练,当我到餐厅时,厨师见到我,都会非常高兴,因为这意味着他们能下班了。但我真的应该感谢他们,因为他们很好的照顾了我。

In many years of my career, I won 18 world titles, including 4 Olympic champions. My dream of becoming an Olympic champion has finally been realized. It is not just my talent to help me succeed, but more importantly, my hard training and unremitting persistence.

在我多年的生涯中,我赢了18个世界冠军头衔,包括4个奥林匹克冠军。我成为奥运冠军的梦想终于实现了,助我成功的不只是天赋,更重要的,是我的努力训练和不懈坚持。

Before I went to Cambridge, my friends, parents and Tsinghua teachers told me that I should not go to Cambridge to study because you were too famous. If you fail to get your degree and graduate from Cambridge, you will be very embarrassed. In China, we call this a disgrace.

在我去剑桥之前,我的朋友、父母,清华的老师都对我说我不应该去剑桥读书,因为你太出名了。你如果没能成功拿到学位从剑桥毕业,会非常非常尴尬。在中国,我们管这个叫丢脸。

You see, this is my student card. Is it the same as you do now? I got it when I went to school in January 2003. I spent most of my time in the school library. The main reference is to consult the data in the six floor of the Southern District. In order to save time, I even eat in the library. All this is for my paper, the Olympic brand and the global competition - Taking the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing as an example, in which four international brand cases were studied.

你们看,这是我的学生卡。跟你们现在用的一样吗?这是我在2003年1月入学时拿到的。我在学校的图书馆内度过了大部分的时光。主要是在南区六楼查阅资料。为了节省时间,我甚至在图书馆吃饭。这一切都是为了我的论文,奥运品牌及全球竞争——以北京2008年奥运会为例,文中对四个国际品牌案例进行了研究。

After five years of hard day and night, my thesis reply arrived on schedule. I asked my instructor, "do I have the chance to attend a defense? What is the situation? "My mentor said," don't even think about it. This is the top secret, and curiosity will experience itself. " I asked him how long the answer would last. He replied, "if you are good enough, you will end in 30 minutes." If not, it will take a whole day. "What about the average time?" I asked. "It's about three hours," he said. He added: "the process of reply will be very enjoyable for you." I said, "it's impossible."

经过五年辛苦的日日夜夜,最终,我的论文答辩如期而至。我问我的导师:“我有机会去旁听一场答辩吗?到底是什么情况”我的导师说:“想都别想。这可是最高机密,好奇就自己去体验好了。”我又问他答辩大概会持续多久。他回答:如果你足够优秀,30分钟就能结束。如果不,那就得耗上一整天。“那平均时间呢?”我问。他说:“差不多三小时。”他又补充道:“答辩的过程会让你非常享受的。”我说:“不可能吧。”

On that day, I entered the reply room, and the two examiners were already sitting there. They look very kind. But I feel the air is filled with oppression. I'm very, very nervous. As in the Olympic final. I didn't take out my paper. But I saw the two examiners. An examiner placed a list of problems in front of him. What about another examiner? I put a full label on my paper. Wow, I think it will be a tough battle today. The examiner solemnly said to me, "what do we ask you to answer?" During the reply, they asked a data question about their details. At that moment, I had to take the papers out of my bag and find out the source of the data to answer their questions. They talked for a moment. Finally, he smiled and said to me, "Congratulations, you passed." It took three hours in all. When I came out, I telephoned the instructor: "I passed." Before I could tell me, he immediately said, "great, wonderful!" I can feel that he is as nervous as I am.

那天到了,我进入答辩室,两个考官已经坐在那里了。他们看起来非常和善,但我觉得空气中弥漫着压迫的气息。我非常非常紧张。如同在奥运决赛中一样。我并没有拿出我的论文。然而我看见那两个考官。一个考官面前放的是一张列满问题的单子。另一个考官呢?在我的论文上贴了满满当当的标签。哇塞,我想,今天将会是一场硬仗了。考官一脸严肃地跟我说:我们问什么,你回答什么。在答辩过程中,他们问到了一个及其细节的数据问题,我记不清了…在那一刻,我只好又从包里把论文掏出来,翻来覆去把数据的出处找到才能回答他们的问题。他们讨论了一会儿。最终微笑着对我说:“恭喜你,你通过了。”总共花了三小时。我出来就打电话给导师:“我通过了。”还没等我说我,他就立马说:“太棒了,太棒了!”我能感到他,其实跟我一样紧张。

During the bidding process, I was one of the bidding ambassadors. I would like to share with you an interesting story: one day I bought something in a supermarket and met a middle-aged woman who recognized me. She came to me and said, "Deng Ya Ping, you have to work harder to make Beijing successful. Because you work in the International Olympic Committee, you know those committee members. They have the right to vote in their hands. I don't know why a middle-aged woman working in a supermarket will make me work hard.

在申办过程中,我是其中一个申办大使。我个人想和你们分享一个有趣的故事:有一天我在一家超市买东西,碰到了一个认出我的中年妇女。她过来和我说:”邓亚萍,你可要更努力地工作,让北京能成功申办。因为你在国际奥委会工作,认识那些委员。他们手里有投票权。我不知道为什么一个超市工作的中年妇女会让我努力工作。

I asked her why she said, "if Beijing holds the Olympic Games, my community will be rebuilt and I can move to a better apartment!" I didn't know how to answer her, but after that, I used the story to convince them whenever I met the International Olympic Committee members. I understand that as a country, we have waited for one hundred years, and our people cherish this opportunity very much. But for the Olympic Games and Olympic Games, it also needs to come to China. Because we have one billion and three hundred million people and 400 million young people. So it must be a win-win situation. When Mr. Samaranch announced that Beijing had won the bid, all the members of our delegation jumped up with joy and screamed with joy.

我问她为什么,她说“如果北京举办了奥运会,我住的社区就会改造重建,我就能搬到一个更好的公寓里了!”当时我不知道怎么回答她,但是在这之后,每当我与国际奥委会成员们碰面时,我都用这个故事来说服他们。我明白作为一个国家,我们已经等待了一百年,我们的人民很珍视这次机会。但是对于奥运会和奥林匹克运动来说,同样需要来到中国。因为我们有十三亿人口,和4亿年轻人。所以这一定是双赢的局面。当萨马兰奇先生宣布北京赢得了这次申奥时,我们代表团所有的成员都兴奋得跳了起来,高兴地尖叫。

At the same time, all Chinese people, especially those in Beijing, have come to the streets to celebrate the success of the bid. You can look at the pictures. It's very shocking. A large number of people poured into the streets and even sat on the car because the roads were completely blocked up and unable to drive. This is China's most realistic portrayal of the Olympic centenary dream.

与此同时,所有的中国人,特别是在北京的人们,都涌上街头,相聚在一起庆祝申奥成功。你们可以看照片,非常震撼。大量人群涌上街头,甚至坐在车上面,因为路已经完全被堵无法开车。这就是中国关于奥运的百年梦想最真实的写照!

Now the Chinese are taking part in more and more sports and spending more money on sports. I think there are two main reasons for this. First of all, the success of the Olympic Games inspired people to participate in sports. Secondly, Chinese people become rich gradually. The pursuit of a higher quality of life. So more participation in sports.

现在,中国人正在参与越来越多的体育项目,在体育运动上花更多的钱。我认为这主要有两个原因。首先,奥运会的成功举办激励了人们参与体育运动。其次,中国人变得逐渐富有。追求更高质量的生活。所以更多地参与体育活动。

Apart from sports for the healthy people, the sports dreams of the disadvantaged groups deserve our support and help. The boy in the picture lost his parents and also lost his leg. When the disaster happened, he was so sad that he could not say anything. The doctor learned that the boy was a table tennis fan. When the doctor asked him, "would you be happier if the table tennis world champion came to play with you?" His answer is "no, they will not appear here, you deceive me". The doctor found me and asked if I would like to visit the child, chat with him and play ball games. I said I could go without a problem. When I got there, I played with him all the time. He did not say a word. When I embraced him in the past, I could feel his body shaking. I could feel his excitement and shock. He never thought it was true. After we left, the doctor later told us that the boy cried and he would get better gradually because he finally released his mood.

除去健全人的体育,那些弱势群体的体育梦,更值得我们去扶持和帮助。照片中的男孩失去了他的父母,也失去了他的一条腿。当灾难发生时,他非常难过,以致说不出任何话来。医生得知这个男孩是个乒乓球粉丝,当医生问他“如果乒乓球世界冠军来和你打打球,你会开心些吗?”,他的回答是“不,他们不会出现在这里的,你骗我”。医生找到我,问我是否愿意过去看望这个孩子,和他聊聊天,打打球。我说没问题我可以去。我到了那里,整个过程中一直在同他交流玩耍。他一言不发。当我过去拥抱他,我能清楚感到他的身体一直在颤抖。我能够感受到他的激动和震惊。他从没想过这真的可以实现。在我们走后,医生后来告诉我们那个男孩大哭一场,而且他会慢慢好起来的,因为他终于释放了他的情绪。

This boy is called Zhao Shuai. You can see that he is a disabled table tennis player. When he was 4, he had a car accident. After the accident, his father told him to practice ping-pong. You see, he has lost his left arm, and his fingers on his right hand have almost lost all his functions. So he can only play the ball on his finger, otherwise he can't catch the racket. He won the men's singles champion of the London Paralympic Games and continued to win the Rio Paralympics last year. When I saw him, I was moved by his story. He is really a positive young talent. Later we offered him the Deng Ya Ping sports scholarship. The scholarship was co sponsored by the University of Nottingham. We hope that he will go to college to continue his study. We also hope to help more disabled athletes and young talents, and have the opportunity to study abroad.

这个男孩他叫赵帅,你们能看到他是一个残疾乒乓球运动员。 当他4岁时发生了一场车祸。车祸后他的父亲告诉他去练乒乓。你看他失去了左臂,他的右手手指也几乎失去了所有功能。所以他只能把拍在绑在他手指上打球,不然他根本抓不住球拍。他夺得了伦敦残奥会的男子单打冠军,并继续在去年的里约残奥会上夺冠。当我亲眼见到他时我被他的故事所打动。他真的是一个积极向上的年轻才俊。后来我们提供给他邓亚萍体育奖学金。这个奖学金是英国诺丁汉大学共同发起建立的。我们希望他能够去大学里继续深造。我们也希望帮助更多的残疾人运动员和青年才俊,能够有机会出国留学。

In the end, let me share some of my personal feelings: no matter how far my dream is, no matter how much effort I have to make, I will go all the way and go through my dreams. Now that I can realize my dream, I believe you can do it!

最后,请允许我分享一些我个人的人生感悟:无论我的梦想有多遥远,无论我要为此付出多大努力,我都会全力以赴,逐梦前行。既然我可以实现我的梦想,我相信你们也一定可以!

↓回帖下载完整视频及双语文本↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2019-7-29 07:44:19 来自手机 | 只看该作者
已经打卡啦
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2019-7-29 09:40:00 来自手机 | 只看该作者
学习学习
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2019-7-29 15:43:47 | 只看该作者
轻轻的来,轻轻地走
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2019-7-31 19:27:18 | 只看该作者
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2019-8-14 18:21:31 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2019-8-20 12:30:34 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2019-8-31 17:10:55 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2019-9-2 20:07:48 来自手机 | 只看该作者
查看本贴
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2019-9-16 20:35:23 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 08:04 , Processed in 0.051080 second(s), 18 queries .