回帖下载完整音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Rishi Sunak’s Speech as Prime Minister
25 October 2022

苏纳克就任英国首相演讲
2022年10月25日

Good morning,

早上好,

I have just been to Buckingham Palace and accepted His Majesty The King’s invitation to form a government in his name. It is only right to explain why I am standing here as your new Prime Minister.

我刚刚在白金汉宫接受国王陛下的邀请,以他的名义组建政府。我想在此介绍为什么我会站在这里就任英国新首相。

Right now, our country is facing a profound economic crisis. The aftermath of Covid still lingers. Putin’s war in Ukraine has destabilised energy markets and supply chains the world over.

当前,我们的国家正在面临一场深刻的经济危机。新冠肺炎后遗症仍挥之不去。普京在乌克兰的战争破坏了全球能源市场和供应链的稳定。

I want to pay tribute to my predecessor Liz Truss – she was not wrong to want to improve growth in this country; it is a noble aim. And I admired her restlessness to create change. But some mistakes were made. Not borne of ill will or bad intentions. Quite the opposite, in fact. But mistakes nonetheless. And I have been elected as leader of my Party, and your Prime Minister, in part, to fix them.

我想向我的前任丽兹·特拉斯致敬——她想促进经济增长并没有错;这是一个崇高的目标。我钦佩为改变做出的努力。但改变导致了一些错误。并不是出于恶意。事实上,恰恰相反。尽管如此,毕竟还是犯了错误。我当选为保守党的领导人,以及英国的首相,部分原因就是来解决这些问题。

And that work begins immediately. I will place economic stability and confidence at the heart of this Government’s agenda. This will mean difficult decisions to come. But you saw me during Covid, doing everything I could, to protect people and businesses, with schemes like furlough. There are always limits, more so now than ever, but I promise you this:

这项工作现在马上开始。我将把经济稳定和信心置于本届政府议程的核心。这将意味着将要做出艰难的决策。但在新冠疫情期间,你们看到了我竭尽所能,通过休假等措施来保护国民和企业。人的能力是有限的,现在比以往任何时候都如此,但我向你们保证:

I will bring that same compassion to the challenges we face today. The Government I lead will not leave the next generation, your children, and grandchildren, with a debt to settle that we were too weak to pay ourselves. I will unite our country, not with words, but with action. I will work day in and day out to deliver for you. This Government will have integrity, professionalism, and accountability at every level. Trust is earned. And I will earn yours.

我会以同样的仁爱之心去面对现在的挑战。我领导的政府不会让下一代、你们的孩子和孙辈们背负我们今天承受不下去的债务。我会团结我们的国家,不是用言语,而是用行动。我会夜以继日地工作,鞠躬尽瘁。本届政府将在各层级保持诚信、专业和责任心。信任是需要赢得的。我会赢得你们的新任。

The mandate my Party earned in 2019 is not the sole property of any one individual; it is a mandate that belongs to and unites all of us. And the heart of that mandate is our manifesto. I will deliver on its promise. A stronger NHS. Better schools. Safer streets. Control of our borders. Protecting our environment. Supporting our armed forces. Levelling up and building an economy that embraces the opportunities of Brexit, where businesses invest, innovate, and create jobs.

保守党在2019年获得了人民的信任,它不是任何个人的财产;它属于我们所有人,并将我们团结我在一起。它的核心正是我们的党纲。我会兑现这些承诺。一个更强大的国家医疗体系,更好的学校,更安全的街道,对我们边境的掌控,保护我们的环境,支持我们的军队,升级和建设我们的经济,以脱欧为契机增加企业投资、创新和创造就业机会。

So I stand here before you ready to lead our country into the future. To put your needs above politics. To reach out and build a government that represents the very best traditions of my Party. Together, we can achieve incredible things. We will create a future worthy of the sacrifices so many have made and fill tomorrow, and every day thereafter with hope.

因此,我今天站在你们面前,准备带领我们的国家走向未来。我会把你们的需求置于政治之上。建立一个最能代表保守党优秀传统的政府。携起手来,我们能够开创伟大的事业。我们将创造一个值得大家为之付出的美好未来,每一天充满希望。

Thank you.

谢谢您。
2022-10-25 苏纳克就任英国首相演讲-口译网

Rishi Sunak’s Speech as Prime Minister
25 October 2022

苏纳克就任英国首相演讲
2022年10月25日

Good morning,

早上好,

I have just been to Buckingham Palace and accepted His Majesty The King’s invitation to form a government in his name. It is only right to explain why I am standing here as your new Prime Minister.

我刚刚在白金汉宫接受国王陛下的邀请,以他的名义组建政府。我想在此介绍为什么我会站在这里就任英国新首相。

Right now, our country is facing a profound economic crisis. The aftermath of Covid still lingers. Putin’s war in Ukraine has destabilised energy markets and supply chains the world over.

当前,我们的国家正在面临一场深刻的经济危机。新冠肺炎后遗症仍挥之不去。普京在乌克兰的战争破坏了全球能源市场和供应链的稳定。

I want to pay tribute to my predecessor Liz Truss – she was not wrong to want to improve growth in this country; it is a noble aim. And I admired her restlessness to create change. But some mistakes were made. Not borne of ill will or bad intentions. Quite the opposite, in fact. But mistakes nonetheless. And I have been elected as leader of my Party, and your Prime Minister, in part, to fix them.

我想向我的前任丽兹·特拉斯致敬——她想促进经济增长并没有错;这是一个崇高的目标。我钦佩为改变做出的努力。但改变导致了一些错误。并不是出于恶意。事实上,恰恰相反。尽管如此,毕竟还是犯了错误。我当选为保守党的领导人,以及英国的首相,部分原因就是来解决这些问题。

And that work begins immediately. I will place economic stability and confidence at the heart of this Government’s agenda. This will mean difficult decisions to come. But you saw me during Covid, doing everything I could, to protect people and businesses, with schemes like furlough. There are always limits, more so now than ever, but I promise you this:

这项工作现在马上开始。我将把经济稳定和信心置于本届政府议程的核心。这将意味着将要做出艰难的决策。但在新冠疫情期间,你们看到了我竭尽所能,通过休假等措施来保护国民和企业。人的能力是有限的,现在比以往任何时候都如此,但我向你们保证:

I will bring that same compassion to the challenges we face today. The Government I lead will not leave the next generation, your children, and grandchildren, with a debt to settle that we were too weak to pay ourselves. I will unite our country, not with words, but with action. I will work day in and day out to deliver for you. This Government will have integrity, professionalism, and accountability at every level. Trust is earned. And I will earn yours.

我会以同样的仁爱之心去面对现在的挑战。我领导的政府不会让下一代、你们的孩子和孙辈们背负我们今天承受不下去的债务。我会团结我们的国家,不是用言语,而是用行动。我会夜以继日地工作,鞠躬尽瘁。本届政府将在各层级保持诚信、专业和责任心。信任是需要赢得的。我会赢得你们的新任。

The mandate my Party earned in 2019 is not the sole property of any one individual; it is a mandate that belongs to and unites all of us. And the heart of that mandate is our manifesto. I will deliver on its promise. A stronger NHS. Better schools. Safer streets. Control of our borders. Protecting our environment. Supporting our armed forces. Levelling up and building an economy that embraces the opportunities of Brexit, where businesses invest, innovate, and create jobs.

保守党在2019年获得了人民的信任,它不是任何个人的财产;它属于我们所有人,并将我们团结我在一起。它的核心正是我们的党纲。我会兑现这些承诺。一个更强大的国家医疗体系,更好的学校,更安全的街道,对我们边境的掌控,保护我们的环境,支持我们的军队,升级和建设我们的经济,以脱欧为契机增加企业投资、创新和创造就业机会。

So I stand here before you ready to lead our country into the future. To put your needs above politics. To reach out and build a government that represents the very best traditions of my Party. Together, we can achieve incredible things. We will create a future worthy of the sacrifices so many have made and fill tomorrow, and every day thereafter with hope.

因此,我今天站在你们面前,准备带领我们的国家走向未来。我会把你们的需求置于政治之上。建立一个最能代表保守党优秀传统的政府。携起手来,我们能够开创伟大的事业。我们将创造一个值得大家为之付出的美好未来,每一天充满希望。

Thank you.

谢谢您。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2022-10-26 15:11:40 | 只看该作者
thx for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2022-10-27 19:13:58 | 只看该作者
苏纳克就任英国首相演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2022-10-28 09:14:34 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2022-10-30 20:49:29 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2022-11-2 20:25:40 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享。
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2022-11-11 23:54:27 | 只看该作者
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2022-11-14 23:00:57 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2022-11-15 18:15:59 | 只看该作者
感谢分享~
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2022-11-16 08:28:04 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:36 , Processed in 0.049606 second(s), 18 queries .