[时政] 2022-09-05 特拉斯当选保守党党首及英国首相胜选演讲

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-10-25 09:24:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you.

谢谢。非常感谢。谢谢。

Well, thank you, Sir Graham.

谢谢你,格雷厄姆爵士。

It’s an honour to be elected as leader of the Conservative and Unionist Party.

很荣幸当选为保守党领袖。

I’d like to thank the 1922 Committee, the Party Chairman, and the Conservative Party for organising one of the longest job interviews in history. Thank you very much.

我要感谢1922委员会、党主席和保守党组织了历史上持续时间最长的工作面试之一。非常感谢。

I’d also like to thank my family, my friends, my political colleagues, and all of those who helped on this campaign. I’m incredibly grateful for all of your support.

我还要感谢我的家人、朋友、政治同事以及所有帮助我竞选的人们。非常感谢大家的支持。

I’d like to pay tribute to my fellow candidates, particularly Rishi Sunak. It’s been a hard-fought campaign. I think we have shown the depth and breadth of talent in our Conservative Party.

我还要向竞选伙伴们致敬,特别是苏纳克。这是一场艰苦的竞选。我想我们已经展示了保守党人才的深度和广度。

And I also want to thank our outgoing leader, my friend, Boris Johnson. Boris, you got Brexit done. You crushed Jeremy Corbyn. You rolled out the vaccine. And you stood up to Vladimir Putin. You are admired from Kyiv to Carlisle.

我还要感谢我们即将离任的领导人,我的朋友鲍里斯·约翰逊。鲍里斯,你完成了英国脱欧。你击败了杰里米·科尔宾。你推出了疫苗。你反抗弗拉基米尔·普京。从基辅到卡莱尔,你广受人们的钦佩。

Friends and colleagues, thank you for putting your faith in me to lead our great Conservative Party, the greatest political party on Earth.

朋友们,同事们,感谢你们对我的信任,来领导我们伟大的保守党,地球上最伟大的政党。

I know…I know that our beliefs resonate with the British people – our beliefs in freedom, in the ability to control your own life, in low taxes, in personal responsibility.

我知道......我知道我们的信仰与英国人民的心声共鸣——我们对自由、主宰自己的命运、低税收以及个人责任的信念。

And I know that’s why people voted for us in such numbers in 2019.

我知道,这就是为什么人们在2019年以如此高的票数为我们投票。

And as your Party leader, I intend to deliver what we promised those voters right across our great country.

作为你们的党领袖,我会在我们伟大的国家兑现我们对这些选民的承诺。

During this leadership campaign, I campaigned as a Conservative and I will govern as a Conservative.

在这次党首竞选期间,我以保守党的身份竞选,我将以保守党的身份执政。

My friends, we need to show that we will deliver over the next two years. I will deliver a bold plan to cut taxes and grow our economy. I will deliver on the energy crisis, dealing with people’s energy bills, but also dealing with the long-term issues we have on energy supply. And I will deliver on the National Health Service.

朋友们,我们需要证明我们将在未来两年内实现承诺。我将制定一个大胆的计划来降低税收,提振经济。我将解决能源危机,处理人们的能源账单,并处理我们在能源供应方面的长期问题。我将在国家卫生服务上继续努力。

But we all will deliver for our country.

但我们都要为我们的国家尽职尽责。

And I will make sure that we use all the fantastic talents of the Conservative Party – our brilliant Members of Parliament, and peers, our fantastic councillors, our MSs, our MSPs – all of our councillors and activists and members right across our country.

我将确保让保守党的所有优秀人才有施展才华的空间——我们杰出的国会议员、市议员以及全国各地的所有议员、活动家和成员。

Because, my friends, I know that we will deliver, we will deliver, we will deliver.

因为,我的朋友们,我知道我们会成功,我们会成功,我们会成功。

And we…and we…and we will deliver a great victory for the Conservative Party in 2024.

我们......我们......我们将在2024年为保守党带来巨大的胜利。

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢!谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2022-10-27 18:30:02 | 只看该作者
特拉斯当选保守党党首及英国首相胜选演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2023-9-15 13:36:02 | 只看该作者
·····································
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:12 , Processed in 0.046910 second(s), 18 queries .