楼主
发表于 2021-8-11 10:36:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整中文原声、英文同传视频、音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

习近平:

海胜同志,伯明同志,洪波同志,你们辛苦了。我代表党中央、国务院和中央军委,代表全国各族人民,向你们表示诚挚的问候。

Xi Jinping:

Comrade Nie Haisheng, comrade Liu Boming, comrade Tang Hongbo, thank you for your hard work! On behalf of CPC Central Committee, State Council, Central Military Commission and people of all ethinc groups in China, I would like to extend my sincere greetings to you all.

聂海胜:

谢谢总书记,谢谢全国人民。

Nie Haisheng:

Thank you, General Secretary. Thank you, all the Chinese people.

习近平:

你们是进驻天和核心舱的首批航天员,将在太空驻留三个月的时间。你们在太空的工作、生活情况时刻牵动着全国人民的心。你们现在的身体怎么样啊?生活怎么样啊?你们的工作还顺利吗?

Xi Jinping:

You are the first crew to station in Tianhe core module. You will be staying in the space for three months. How’s your work in space and how’s your life there? All Chinese people care about you. How’s your physical condition? How’s your life? Is your work going well?

聂海胜:

感谢总书记关怀。我们的身体状况很好,各项工作进展顺利。我是第三次执行任务,在天和核心舱工作和生活,条件越来越好。我们中国航天员在太空有了长期在轨运行的家,深处遥远太空,我们为伟大的党、伟大的祖国感到骄傲、自豪。

Nie Haisheng:

Thank you, General Secretary. We are in good health condition. The work is going well. It is my third time to participate in the space flight mission. Now the environment in the space is getting better. And for the Chinese astronaut we have a home in the space. We are staying in the space and we are proud of our motherland.

刘伯明:

报告总书记,我是第二次执行任务,能够参加这次任务,我深感使命重大,无上光荣。后续我们将执行两次出舱活动和操作机械臂的一系列技术验证试验,我们一定精心操作,确保各项试验圆满顺利。

Liu Boming:

For me, on the second time to participate in the space flight mission, I shoulder heavy responsibility and feel very proud to participate in this mission. Later we will operate the robotic arms and two times of extra-vehicular activities. We will do our best to make sure we can fulfill all the tasks successfully.

汤洪波:

报告总书记,我是第一次进入太空,已经适应了失重环境,饮食起居和工作都状态良好,还能与家人视频通话。我们的太空家园很温馨、很舒适,我们对完成好后续任务充满信心。

Tang Hongbo:

It is my first time to enter into the space. Now I’m getting used to the space environment. Also now I have a very normal daily routine. I can also have a video call with my family members. Our space family is very comfortable. We are confident to deliver all the subsequent missions.

习近平:

很好,看到你们的状态很好,工作也顺利,大家都很高兴。建设空间站是中国航天事业的一个重要的里程碑,这将为人类和平利用太空做出开拓性贡献。你们是新时代中国航天事业无数奋斗者、攀登者的代表,希望你们密切配合,圆满地完成后续的任务。祝你们在太空工作、生活顺利,我们在北京等候各位凯旋。

Xi Jinping:

Good. We see you are in good condition. We are very happy to see you are well. To build the space station, it is a very important milestone for China’s aerospace cause. It will help the human being to better utilize the resources in the space. So for the new era, you are the representative of the astronauts and aerospace staff in China. I hope you can work together, stay united and work diligently to complete the subsequent missions successfully. Wish all of you well in your work and life in the space. In Beijing, all of us look forward to your return with victory!

聂海胜:

我们一定牢记总书记指示,不辱使命,不负重托,坚决完成各项任务,请总书记放心,就全国人民放心!

Nie Haisheng:

We will bear your instructions in mind. We will live up to the mission. And we will be determined to fulfill all the tasks and the missions. Rest assure. Salute!
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2021-8-11 16:51:59 | 只看该作者
习近平同神舟十二号航天员通话
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2021-8-21 18:09:44 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2021-9-13 16:00:51 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2021-9-15 16:06:35 | 只看该作者
好遥远的通话啊
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2022-2-16 19:19:56 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2022-3-14 15:40:35 | 只看该作者
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2022-5-5 14:37:07 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2022-6-18 21:51:56 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:13 , Processed in 0.048446 second(s), 18 queries .