跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-9-6 11:07:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载中文原声音频、英文同传示范音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

在2020年中国国际服务贸易交易会全球服务贸易峰会上的致辞(节选)
2020年9月4日,北京

Remarks at the Global Trade in Services Summit of the 2020 China International Fair for Trade in Services
Beijing, 4 September 2020

尊敬的各国领导人,
尊敬的各位国际组织负责人,
尊敬的各代表团团长,
各位来宾,
女士们,先生们,朋友们:

Your Excellencies Leaders of Participating Countries,
Your Excellencies Heads of International Organizations,
Your Excellencies Heads of Delegation,
Distinguished Guests,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Friends,

大家好!值此2020年中国国际服务贸易交易会举办之际,我谨代表中国政府和中国人民,并以我个人的名义,对参与本次大会的线上线下所有嘉宾,表示热烈的欢迎!对世界各地的新老朋友们,表示诚挚的问候和美好的祝愿!

Good evening! As the 2020 China International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS) opens, I wish to extend, on behalf of the government and people of China and in my own name, a hearty welcome to all the guests attending in person or via the Internet! To the many old and new friends from across the world, I give you my warmest greetings and best wishes!

在过去的几个月里,中国人民同各国人民一道,相互支持、相互帮助,共同为抗击新冠肺炎疫情、应对疫情带来的全球性挑战作出了艰苦努力。当前,全球范围疫情尚未得到全面控制,各国都面临着抗疫情、稳经济、保民生的艰巨任务。在这一背景下,中国克服重重困难,举办这样一场重大国际经贸活动,就是要同大家携手努力、共克时艰,共同促进全球服务贸易发展繁荣,推动世界经济尽快复苏。

Over the past few months, the people of China and other countries have supported and helped each other in a tenacious fight against COVID-19 and the global challenges that have come with it. Today, with COVID-19 yet to be brought under full control at the global level, all countries face the formidable task to defeat the virus, stabilize the economy, and protect livelihoods. It is against such a backdrop that China decided to hold this important international trade event despite many difficulties in preparation. It shows China’s willingness to join hands with all of you in this trying time and work together to enable global trade in services to thrive and the world economy to recover at an early date.

中国国际服务贸易交易会,是专门为服务贸易搭建的国家级、国际性、综合型大规模展会和交易平台,自2012年起,已举办6届。本届中国国际服务贸易交易会以“全球服务,互惠共享”为主题。希望以此为契机,搭建起平台和桥梁,让各国人民充分展示服务贸易领域新发展新突破,共同享受人类社会发展进步新技术新成果。我们期待与会嘉宾深入交流、加强合作,为深化服务贸易和投资合作、增强经济社会发展活力贡献智慧和力量。

CIFTIS is a large exhibition and trading platform dedicated to trade in services. This comprehensive, state-level event with a global reach has already been held six times since 2012. We hope that this year’s CIFTIS, held under the theme of “Global Services, Shared Prosperity”, will present an opportunity and serve as a platform and a bridge for people from across the world to fully showcase the new progress and breakthroughs in services trade and share in the new technologies and benefits of human progress. We hope that through in-depth exchanges and closer cooperation, delegates participating in the event could contribute your wisdom and energy to deepening cooperation on trade and investment in services and invigorating economic and social development.

最后,预祝会议取得圆满成功!

To conclude, I wish CIFTIS a great success.

谢谢大家。

Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2020-9-6 18:37:48 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2020-9-7 08:06:51 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2020-9-8 16:39:50 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2020-9-8 20:48:31 | 只看该作者
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2020-9-9 08:27:10 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2020-9-9 15:10:59 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing..........
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2020-9-9 15:12:23 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing .....
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2020-9-9 19:53:36 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2020-9-10 07:19:52 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:52 , Processed in 0.048764 second(s), 18 queries .