[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-4-23 08:34:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整音频及双语对照全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

大家上午好。很高兴能够再次来到国新办的发布会,就疫情期间中国海外留学人员安全问题同大家进行交流。

Ladies and gentlemen, good morning. I'm very glad to attend the press conference held by the State Council Information Office again and communicate with you on the health and security of Chinese students overseas during the COVID-19 outbreak.

境外留学人员是祖国的孩子,是建设中国未来的重要力量,党和国家历来高度重视、高度关心海外留学人员。在这次国内新冠肺炎疫情发生的初期,我们的留学人员心系祖国,主动捐款捐物,热情关心和支持国内的抗击疫情斗争,体现了极为宝贵的爱国情怀。目前疫情在世界范围多点暴发蔓延,党中央时刻牵挂着、惦念着海外中国留学人员的健康和安全,采取了一系列重大举措。

Students studying abroad are children of the motherland and an important force to build China's future. The Party and the country have always attached great importance to Chinese students living abroad. At the early stage of the COVID-19 outbreak in China, concerned about the motherland, the Chinese students overseas donated money and supplies in support of the fight against the epidemic to the homeland, which showed their precious patriotism. Currently, the pandemic is spreading at multiple hotspots around the world. The CPC Central Committee has always cared about the health and safety of Chinese students overseas and has adopted a series of major measures.

海外疫情暴发以来,世界各地口罩等防疫物资十分短缺。我们的使馆领馆想留学人员之所想,急留学人员之所急,根据国内的部署,通过各种渠道,想方设法为我们的留学人员筹措口罩、消毒液、消毒湿巾等急需物资,向我们的留学生发放“健康包”。现在发给留学生的“健康包”很多都是我们驻外使领馆外交官自己的口罩,有的是使领馆自身的储备,都拿出来给我们的留学生。驻英国使馆准备了20万个“健康包”,争取每个留学生都有。斯里兰卡当前的防疫物资奇缺,并且也实行了戒严,在首都以外一些地方,我们的同胞急需口罩,使馆紧急协调当地警力,用接力的方式为首都以外的中国同胞包括留学人员提供口罩等救急物资。

Since the outbreak of the epidemic overseas, protective equipment including face masks have been in short supply worldwide. Chinese embassies and consulates have immediately responded to the needs of overseas Chinese students. In accordance with the general deployment of the Chinese government, we have made every effort to collect face masks, disinfectant, sanitizing wipes and other urgently needed materials through various channels, and distributed "health packages" to overseas Chinese students. Many diplomats from Chinese embassies and consulates even donated their own masks and stockpiled materials to our overseas students. The Chinese Embassy in the UK has prepared 200,000 "health packages", trying its best to ensure that every overseas student can get one. At present, Sri Lanka is running extremely short of epidemic prevention equipment and has imposed martial law. Seeing that many Chinese staying outside the capital of Sri Lanka need masks urgently, the Chinese embassy there immediately communicated with local governments and coordinated with local police to deliver masks and other emergency supplies by relay to Chinese compatriots including overseas students.

外交部目前正在把“健康包”当做重要工作、首要任务来抓,源源不断地向中国留学人员比较集中的国家调配50万份“健康包”,包括1100多万个口罩,50万份消毒用品以及防疫指南等物资。在很多国家采取“封国”“封城”情况下,外交部会同民航局抢抓时间,利用民航飞机优先安排运送“健康包”,确保“健康包”能够及时送到留学人员手中。我这里有一个图,就是冰岛大使馆提供的“健康包”,里面有口罩、防疫指南,还有洗手液,这就是其中一种“健康包”。

At present, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has prioritized work regarding the "health packages," allocating 500,000 to countries with more Chinese students, including more than 11 million masks, 500,000 disinfection materials, and epidemic prevention guidelines. Since many countries have implemented national lockdown or lockdown on cities, the foreign ministry and the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) have been racing against time to prioritize deliveries of the "health packages" by civil aviation planes, so as to ensure overseas students can receive them in a timely manner. The picture here shows a "health package" prepared by the Chinese Embassy in Iceland, which includes masks, hand sanitizer, and epidemic prevention guidelines.

提供的“健康包”虽然小,但传递的是祖国、党和人民的关爱和呵护,使我们的海外学子倍感温暖。留学人员纷纷表示,“健康包”让他们真切地感受到祖国的关爱,坚定了他们战胜疫情的信心,他们将认真做好个人防护,圆满完成学业,尽早报效祖国。有的留学生在微信朋友圈中感慨地说:“我可能永远都忘不了,学校里有来自世界各地的学生,但是到目前为止,我只看到中国使馆在每个宿舍门口安排发放防疫物资。感谢祖国!”有的留学生也表示,“将理性科学地看待疫情,努力做到防疫和学习两不误,让祖国人民放心,让国内的家人放心”。

Although the "health package" is small, it conveys the care and love of the motherland, the Party and our people, making overseas students feel a sense of warmth. Many overseas students have stated that the "health packages" let them truly feel the care of the motherland and have strengthened their confidence in fighting the epidemic. They said they would protect themselves well while completing their studies, and serve the motherland as soon as possible. One overseas student said on WeChat Moments, "I will never forget that there are students from all over the world on campus. But so far, I have only seen the Chinese embassy distribute epidemic prevention equipment to each dormitory door. Thank you, my motherland!" Another student wrote, "I will deal with the epidemic in a rational and scientific way, and  enhance self-protection without neglecting my studies. This way I will let the people of the motherland and my family at home feel at ease."
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2020-4-23 09:24:38 | 只看该作者
“健康包”里装满祖国的爱
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2020-4-23 12:48:26 来自手机 | 只看该作者
health packages
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2020-4-23 14:28:37 | 只看该作者
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2020-4-23 15:56:22 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2020-4-23 22:57:42 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2020-4-24 14:23:05 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2020-4-24 15:54:29 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2020-4-24 16:45:11 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2020-4-25 09:05:32 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 13:48 , Processed in 0.049524 second(s), 18 queries .