发表于 2020-1-19 22:19:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

共同建设美好世界大家庭
——驻英国大使刘晓明2020年使馆春节招待会致辞

2020年1月17日,驻英国使馆

Build a Big Global Family Together
--Remarks by H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming at the Reception in Celebration of the Chinese New Year

Chinese Embassy in the UK, 17 January 2020

尊敬的各位议员,
女士们、先生们、朋友们,

My Lords,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dear Friends:

晚上好!欢迎大家做客中国大使馆!

Good evening, and welcome to the Chinese Embassy!

今天是中国农历腊月二十三,俗称“小年”。按照中国传统,这是“过年”筹备的开始。

Today is the 23rd day of the last month of the Year of the Pig. According to tradition, today is known as "Xiao Nian", or "Minor Chinese New Year". This is the day to start all the Chinese New Year preparations.

很高兴在这个吉祥的日子,与英国各界朋友欢聚一堂,辞旧迎新,共度佳节。

It is a real delight to have you, my British friends from all walks of life, with us on this auspicious day to say goodbye to the Year of the Pig and celebrate the Year of the Rat.

今年是鼠年,鼠为十二生肖之首。在中国文化中鼠象征着顽强、精明、机灵、活力。我祝愿各位朋友鼠年吉祥如意、幸福安康!

As the first of the 12 zodiac animals, rat symbolises tenacity, shrewdness, cleverness and vitality. With these auspicious promises, I wish all the friends present today a happy and prosperous Year of the Rat!

刚刚过去的2019年,我们过得很充实。中国人民的获得感、幸福感、安全感不断增强。

The year 2019 was a fruitful year and a year of greater sense of gains, happiness and security for the Chinese people.

2000多年前,中国的先哲们就强调,天下之本在国,国之本在家,家和万事兴。带领万千中国家庭过上幸福生活,正是中国政府的不懈追求,也是过去一年的最大收获。

More than 2,000 years ago, a Chinese sage taught us, "The root of the world is in the state, and the root of the state is in the family. So a happy family brings prosperity." Better life for tens of thousands of Chinese families has been the persistent pursuit of the Chinese Government. In 2019, great success has been achieved in this aspect.

随着2020年的钟声敲响,世界进入21世纪第三个十年。我们在为万千个家庭谋幸福的同时,也需要思考如何建设世界这个大家庭。

As the new year bell for 2020 rings, the world enters the third decade of the 21st century. While pursuing happiness for tens of thousands of Chinese families, China is also thinking about what we can contribute to our global family.

我们生活在同一片蓝天下,拥有同一个地球家园,彼此命运紧密相连、休戚与共。着眼未来,我们应携手推动构建人类命运共同体,共同打造美好的世界大家庭。

All countries in the world live under the same blue sky. Planet earth is our one and same home. Our destinies are inter-connected. We should stand by one another, through thick and thin. Going forward, it is important that we join hands to build a community with a shared future for mankind, namely, a global family.

我担任驻英大使10年来出席了近百场春节庆典活动,今天是我第一次在使馆举办面向英国各界朋友的春节招待会。我感到,春节已日益成为中英两国人民共同的节日。

In my ten years as Chinese Ambassador to the UK, I have attended nearly 100 Chinese New Year celebration events and I have come to realize that Chinese New Year has become a festival for both Chinese and British people. Tonight, I am hosting the first-ever Chinese New Year celebration at the Chinese Embassy for my British friends.

现在再把春节称为“中国新年”已经不够准确了,应归其本义。春节顾名思义是春天的节日,它既预示新年的开始,也寓意春天的到来。“一花独放不是春,百花齐放春满园”。

In fact, "Chinese New Year" is more commonly known in China as "Spring Festival", because it is a festival for the spring. It marks the beginning of a new year, and heralds the coming of spring. As a Chinese saying goes, "A single flower does not make spring. Hundreds of flowers in full blossom bring spring to the garden."

我衷心期待中英两国携手努力,共建各国共享的百花园,为构建人类命运共同体贡献力量,让我们的世界大家庭更加和平、更加和睦、更加美好!

I sincerely hope that China and the UK will join hands to create a garden of hundreds of flowers for all to enjoy and contribute to building a community with a shared future for mankind, thus making our big global family more peaceful, harmonious and beautiful!

谢谢!

Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2020-1-20 07:28:36 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2020-1-20 08:23:32 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2020-1-20 08:46:42 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2020-1-20 10:21:43 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享 驻英国使馆春节招待会致辞节选
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2020-1-20 10:49:16 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2020-1-20 10:53:04 | 只看该作者
哈哈哈哈啊哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2020-1-20 11:08:56 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2020-1-20 20:36:31 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2020-1-21 08:35:34 | 只看该作者
驻英国使馆春节招待会致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 10:57 , Processed in 0.047701 second(s), 18 queries .