[片段] How to Pitch a Business 怎样向投资方推介企业经营方案

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-15 21:52:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文本:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

How to Pitch a Business

怎样向投资方推介企业经营方案

Hi, I'm Faysal Sohail, General Partner CMEA Capital and Chairman of Altair Group. As an entrepreneur I built three successful technology companies in Silicon Valley. Now as a venture capitalist I look for the brightest entrepreneurs. Investors like me receive thousands of pitches every year. When you pitch, it is critical that your passion and idea grab our attention right away. No two pitches will be alike, but there are some basic points that can help you succeed.

大家好。我是CMEA资本公司的普通合伙人,也是牵牛星集团董事长。作为一名企业家,我在硅谷建立了三个成功的技术公司。作为风险资本家,我需要寻找最聪明的企业家,像我这样的投资人每年收到上千份经营方案。你提出经营方案时,关键的问题是,你的热情和设想必须立刻吸引我们的注意力。经营方案各有不同,但有一些能帮助你们成功的基本要点。

Get an introduction to the investor from someone they trust. A strong recommendation will create a positive impression. If you don't have a direct connection, don't worry. It is just as critical to know your investors' background in terms of industries, sectors, and stage of companies. Search the Internet and social media for their interests, and look for any articles and books they may have written.

找投资方信赖的人给予引荐。有力的引荐将能留下良好的印象。如果你没有直接的关系,别担心。同样重要的是,了解投资人的背景,诸如投入的行业、部门和公司的阶段。搜索因特网和社交媒体,了解他们的兴趣,寻找他们可能撰写的任何文章和书籍。

Once you start the pitch, be yourself and remain confident. If you're genuine and passionate, you can create a personal connection, and this is more important than any facts or figures you bring.

一旦推出自己的方案,就需要心态平和、保持自信。你如果很真诚,有热情,就能够建立起人脉关系,比你陈述的事实和数据更为重要。

Remember, less is more, and get to the point quickly. It is essential to describe your business in a few sentences. If you have slides, use as few as possible, with more images than words. My favorite pitch was an entrepreneur who started with a wonderful story about his passion and why he wanted to build his company. I was immediately hooked on his vision.

记住,简洁是制胜的法宝,需要直奔要点。至关重要的是,必须用简单的几句话介绍自己的企业。如果采取投影演示,尽量少用,多用图片,少用语言。我最喜欢的陈述方法是,有一位企业家先讲一段感人的经历,谈到他的热情以及为什么想创建自己的公司。我立刻被他的设想打动。

Once you have described your concept, you need to explain how you will make money. Why will the business model work? What examples in the market have had similar success? You will also have to explain how the investor can monetize their investment.

陈述自己的观念以后,还必须说明如何获得盈利。自己的经营模式为什么切实可行?市场上有哪些同样获得成功的例证?你必须向投资人说明如何能让他们的投资获得盈利。

Finally, make sure to leave time at the end for questions and comments. Ask the investor what they thought of the idea and accept any criticisms or critiques. Don't leave without creating the opportunity to follow up. You can ask the investor what else you should send them, or you can suggest calling them the following week to catch up. Creating the right pitch can be tricky, but if you're composed and clear in your vision, investors can be confident of success. Remember, the investor is investing in you as much as your idea.

最后,务必留出时间让他们提问和评论。问投资人对你的设想有什么看法并接受任何批评和意见。结束时需要为后续工作创造机会。你可以问投资人应当提交哪些其他材料,或者可以建议下一周再次与他们联系以供垂询。推出得体的经营方案难度很大,但如果你沉着冷静,思路清晰,投资人会相信你能获得成功。记住,投资人是在给你投资,也是给你的设想投资。

Good luck.

祝你好运。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-16 10:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
How to Pitch a Business
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-16 10:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
学习学习
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-16 14:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
怎样向投资方推介企业经营方案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-16 16:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
沙发上防守打法
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-16 17:19:32 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-21 11:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-22 16:27:02 | 显示全部楼层
thanks a million
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-23 15:48:36 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-24 10:29:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
喈喈 发表于 2019-8-16 10:30
How to Pitch a Business

向前辈学习
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:32 , Processed in 0.058538 second(s), 19 queries .