立即注册
CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 25274|回复: 26

[体卫] 2019-04-08 易烊千玺在联合国青年论坛的演讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-9 23:30:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
当地时间2019年4月8日,中国健康特使易烊千玺出席联合国经社理事会青年论坛并用英语发言,向论坛介绍了中国儿童的健康情况,指出中国农村留守儿童近700万人,很多孩子面临身体和心理健康问题,他与中国扶贫基金会合作的“童伴计划”公益项目正在努力改善这些情况。以下是易烊千玺发言的全程视频及双语对照全文:

↓回帖下载视频、音频和双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Hello, everyone.  My name is Yiyang Qianxi, and I am from China. It's my pleasure to be here.

大家好,我叫易烊千玺,来自于中国。很高兴可以参加今天的活动。

During the forum, I see some people are building better environments, some are researching medical miracles. I am very impressed.

在今天的论坛上,我看见你们有的人在构筑更好的环境,有的人在研究医学奇迹。让我印象深刻。

I think we are very lucky to be here ... to be invited here to speak. And we speak not only for ourselves, but also for children and teenagers who have difficulty participating fully in their society because of illnesses or lack of resources.

我们很幸运参加这个论坛。我们不仅仅为了自己所做的事情在发声,更是为了身患疾病或者缺乏资源而无法融入社会的孩子和青少年们发声。

I have been working with the World Health Organization in China since 2017 on promoting healthy lifestyles among young people. To build a healthier society, we need to start with our own personal action -- make healthy choices, so that we will have the future we dream of.

我从2017年和世界卫生组织驻华代表处合作推动青少年选择健康的生活方式。我们想要创造一个更好的健康社会,首先从自身行动做起。选择健康的生活方式,这样我们才能够有健康的身体去赢得未来的梦想。

As the same time, we can make an effort to reach out to those who need support, including children and teenagers. They are the building blocks of our future, both for urban and rural areas.

与此同时,我们还应该积极向身边的人伸出援手,尤其是帮助儿童和青少年。他们是促进未来可持续发展不可忽视的重要力量,不论来自城市还是农村。

I've been working through my fund since 2017 to support children who have been left behind. According to official data, there are almost 7 million left-behind children in rural China. Many of them are facing physical and mental health problems, along with other kind of problems in their daily lives.

我从2017年起通过自己的基金支持关爱留守儿童的项目。根据最新数据调查显示,在中国目前有农村留守儿童近700万人。有很多孩子面临着身体和心理健康,以及其他来自日常生活各方面的问题。

Our project "The Child Companion Plan " is trying hard to address these issues through the theme "One child, One family, One link".

我与中国扶贫基金会合作的“童伴计划”公益项目也正努力改善这些情况,项目以“一个人·一个家·一条纽带”的模式。

Our goal is giving all these children a better and healthier future. None of us can do all this alone. We must work together to make a difference and to achieve healthier, sustainable future.

我们的目标是为他们创造快乐成长的环境。我们任何一个人都不可能独立完成我提到的每一项工作。我们需要携起手来共同努力,来做出我们期待的改变,促进可持续发展。

We have a phrase in China "Yi qi Lai ba!". It means "C'mon together! Let's go!" So I would like to ask all of you, take action today, make it happen. Let's go! "Yi qi Lai ba!"

在中国,有一句短语,叫“一起来吧”,意思是 Come on together! Let's go! 所以我希望邀请你们所有人今天一起行动,做出改变。Let's go! 一起来吧!

Thank you.

谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-10 09:21:24 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-10 09:37:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-10 10:09:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-10 16:14:53 | 显示全部楼层
感觉自己每天都在进步,真好,加油!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-29 16:47:24 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-28 11:03:01 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-30 09:55:20 | 显示全部楼层
联合国经社理事会青年论坛
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-30 10:49:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
下载视频、音频和双语全文
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-2 21:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-30 00:00 , Processed in 0.050444 second(s), 19 queries .