[文教] 2019-02-24 马雷克第91届奥斯卡影帝获奖致辞

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-2-27 22:08:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

↓回帖下载视频和双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Oh, my God. My mom is in here somewhere. I love you. I love you, lady. My family, thank you for all of this. You know my dad didn't get to see me do any of this. But I think he is looking down on me right now.

我的天啊!我妈妈也在现场。我爱你,妈妈。谢谢我的家人。我的爸爸没能看到我今天的成绩。不过,我想他这会儿在天上正看着我呢。

This is a monumental moment, one I'm so appreciative to all of you, to everyone who has had a hand in getting me here. To the academy, to people who took a chance on me, every step of the way. Graham King, Dennis O' Sullivan, everyone at Fox, and New Regency. Thank you guys, so much.

这是一个值得纪念的时刻,感谢你们所有人,每一个帮助我走到今天的人。感谢学院,感谢一路走来相信我的人,Graham King、Dennis O' Sullivan,福克斯和New Regency公司的所有人。非常感谢大家。

I may not have been the obvious choice but I guess it worked out.

我可能没有那么出色,还好最终得到了认可。

Thank you Queen, thank you guys for allowing me to be the tiniest part of your phenomenal, extraordinary legacy. I am forever in your debt.

感谢皇后乐队,让我成为你们非凡卓越的音乐生涯中极其渺小的一部分。我对你们感激不尽。

My crew and my cast, I love you. You are my equals, my betters. I could have never been here without you.

感谢我的团队和所有演职人员,我爱你们。你们是我的同伴,是我的榜样。没有你们,我不可能有今天的成绩。

I think about what it would have been like to tell little Bubba Rami that one day this might happen to him, and I think his curly-haired little mind would be blown. That kid was struggling with his identity, trying to figure himself out. And I think to anyone struggling with theirs, and trying to discover their voice, listen, we made a film about a gay man, an immigrant who lived his life just unapologetically himself.

我在想,如果告诉当年的小拉米,有一天他会拿到奥斯卡奖,他会是什么反应。我猜,他那满头卷毛的小脑袋肯定要懵了。那时的他正因为自己的身份而困扰。我想对同样有身份困扰的人们说,喂,我们拍了一部电影,讲的是一个同性恋男人、一个移民,坦然地过完了他的一生。

The fact that I'm celebrating him and this story with you tonight is proof that we're longing for stories like this.

今晚,我们一起为他和他的故事庆祝就说明,我们需要这样的故事。

I am the son of immigrants from Egypt, a first-generation American. And part of my story is being written right now. And I could not be more grateful to each and every one of you, and everyone who believed in me for this moment. It's something I will treasure for the rest of my life.

我是埃及移民的儿子,第一代埃及裔美国人。此刻,是我人生故事中的重要一章。非常感谢大家,以及一直相信我的人们。你们的支持,我会毕生珍藏。

Lucy Boynton, you are the heart of this film, you are beyond immensely talented. You have captured my heart. Thank you so much.

Lucy Boynton,你是这部影片的核心,你才华横溢,你已经俘获了我的心。谢谢你。

↓回帖下载视频和双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2019-2-28 19:21:14 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2019-3-13 01:14:47 | 只看该作者
下载下载下载下载
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2019-4-11 16:18:32 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2019-4-29 16:16:48 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2019-5-1 16:34:26 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2019-10-13 22:54:19 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2019-10-16 13:55:26 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2019-10-24 16:48:22 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2019-10-24 16:54:10 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:15 , Processed in 0.048418 second(s), 18 queries .