查看: 50256|回复: 59
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[体卫] 2019-02-13 凯特王妃英国皇家基金会“心理健康教育大会”演讲

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-2-16 22:31:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
Remarks by The Duchess of Cambridge at The Royal Foundation’s ‘Mental Health in Education’ Conference
13 February 2019

剑桥公爵夫人在英国皇家基金会“心理健康教育大会”的演讲
2019年2月13日

↓回帖查看视频播放密码及下载视频和双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

I wasn’t actually planning on speaking and…but I did just want to say a few words of reflection after today’s wonderful speakers.

我实际上并没有计划发表演讲......但我想在今天精彩的演讲者之后谈几句我的思考。

And it’s really so exciting to hear everyone here speaking with your wealth of experience about the importance of mental health and particularly the emotional development of our children and teachers.

大家通过自己丰富的经验讲述心理健康的重要性,特别是在孩子和老师的情感发展中发挥的作用,真的很令人兴奋。

What you’ve all been discussing here today really brings to life the vital role that teachers are playing in supporting our youngest children’s mental health.

你们今天在这里讨论的内容生动的体现了教师在支持幼儿心理健康方面发挥的至关重要的作用。

Thank you all for your dedication to this important cause, whether you work in schools, universities, charities or elsewhere.

无论你们是在学校、大学、慈善机构还是其他地方工作,感谢大家对这一重要事业的奉献精神。

Over the last eight years working with charities, I’ve met some of our leading experts in mental health, addiction, family breakdown, homelessness and education.

在过去八年与慈善机构合作的过程中,我遇到了在解决心理健康、成瘾、家庭破裂、无家可归和教育等领域的很多杰出专家。

They have taught me over and over again that the root cause of so many of today’s social problems can be traced right back to the very earliest years of a person’s life and often over generations.

他们一遍又一遍地教导我,今天许多社会问题的根本原因可以追溯到一个人生命中最早的岁月,而且经常是几代人。

The scientific and other evidence is clear – the first few years of a child’s life are more pivotal for development and for future health and happiness than any other single moment in our lifetime.

科学等方面的证据已经很明确 —— 人的一生中,儿童时期对于人的发展以及未来的健康幸福来说,比其他任何时刻都更为关键。

It is also clear that the positive development of our children is directly linked to those who care for them, teachers, carers and parents.

同样明确的是,儿童的发展与照顾他们的人——教师,照顾者和父母直接相关。

And as we have heard today, it is therefore vital that we support teachers with their own wellbeing so that they can provide the best level of care for all children, in their schools and communities in which they work.

正如我们今天所听到的那样,我们必须帮助老师获得应有的福祉,以便他们能够在学校和社区为所有儿童提供最好的照顾。

No one of us, however, can make a difference alone.

当然,我们每个人都能无法凭一己之力做出改变。

I feel so passionately about working together and being here today has affirmed to me just how much already is being done, so thank you to all of you who are prioritising the importance of mental health and the importance of childhood development as a whole. I look forward to hearing how your discussions will lead to proactive steps and to an ever more resounding commitment to mentally healthy schools, teachers and children.

我对合作充满热情,今天在此相聚也证明了我们所取得的成就。所以非常感谢每一位与会者,你们体现了心理健康和儿童发展的重要性。我期待各位的讨论可以引领积极的措施,共同打造精神更为健康的学校、教师和学生。

Thank you.

谢谢。

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2019-2-16 23:39:20 来自手机 | 只看该作者
我要看视频
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2019-2-16 23:41:14 来自手机 | 只看该作者
我想看凯特王妃演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2019-2-17 09:29:23 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2019-2-17 13:27:03 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2019-2-22 22:44:20 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2019-2-23 21:55:45 | 只看该作者
辛苦了,谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2019-2-27 20:50:42 | 只看该作者
我要看视频
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2019-2-27 22:03:43 来自手机 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2019-2-28 12:38:40 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:38 , Processed in 0.052272 second(s), 20 queries .