朋友们,

Mr. Sameep Shastri, President of the Confederation of Young Leaders,
Mr. Himadrish Suwan, Chairman of CYL,
Mr. Gagan Malik, renowned Bollywood Star,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Friends,

大家好!

Namaste!

欢迎来到中国使馆。两个月前,我在一次外事活动中结识了夏斯特里先生,同他探讨中国使馆与印度青年领袖联合会举办青年交流活动。通过双方共同努力,今天这一想法得以实现。我要感谢印度青年领袖联合会,感谢所有支持和参与此次活动的印度朋友,感谢莫迪总理和其他多位印度政要为此次活动专门发来热情洋溢的贺信。

Welcome to Chinese Embassy. Two months ago I met Mr. Shastri at a reception and talked about the interaction between Chinese Embassy and CYL. Through the efforts by both of us, today the idea has been realized. I would like to thank CYL and all the Indian friends who have supported and participated in this event. My thanks also go to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other Indian high level officials for sending the warm congratulatory messages for the function.

中国是世界上人口最多的国家,而印度是青年人口最多的国家。莫迪总理访华发表演讲时说,印度有8亿青年人口。两国都拥有巨大人口红利。中印两国青年携起手来,将是多么强大的力量! 是的,我们正在携手并进。

China is the country with largest population in the world. India is the country with the largest youth population. When Prime Minister Modiji made remarks in China, he said that India have 800 million youth. Both of us enjoy huge demographic dividend. What a strong power when the youth of China and India stand together. Yes, we have been standing together.

历史上,一代又一代优秀青年沿着古代丝绸之路互学互鉴,他们是推进中印文化交流的先驱。中国高僧玄奘27岁西行印度取经。佛陀29岁放弃优越的王室生活出家。来自孟买的柯棣华大夫28岁远道赴华,二战期间与中国人民共同抗击法西斯主义。

In history youth were the pioneers and driving force to enhance cultural exchanges between China and India along the ancient Silk Road. The eminent Chinese monk Xuan Zang, at the age of 27, came to India to study the Buddhist Sutra. The Buddha gave up his royal life and devoted himself to the holy truth at 29. Dr. Kotnis, a young doctor from Mumbai, went to China at 28 to fight the fascists together with the Chinese people during the Second World War.

在当代中国,人们钦佩印度,认为在印度人人都是歌手、IT专家或数学天才。在中国城市青年中,有三件事最为时尚,即看宝莱坞电影、练印度瑜伽、品大吉岭红茶。

In contemporary China, the people admire Indians. They think every Indian is either a singer, or a dancer, or an IT expert, or maths genius. Three things are most fashionable among Chinese youth in urban areas, namely, watching Bollywood movies, practicing Yoga and tasting Darjeeling tea.

马利克先生,感谢你安排我上个月去宝莱坞参观,让我有机会见到我的偶像巴强先生。三十年前我第一次常驻印度时,他已是电影巨星,也是一名议员。今天他仍然活跃在银幕上。我还见到阿米尔·汗先生,他在中国很受欢迎。他的电影《摔跤吧爸爸》、《神秘巨星》在中国收获了很好的票房。

Mr. Gagan Malik, I want to thank you for arranging for me a trip to Bollywood last month. I got the chance to meet my idol Amitabh Bachchan. Thirty years ago in my first tenure in India, he was already a movie superstar and also an MP. Today he is still so active in Bollywood. I met Amir Khan. He is so popular in China right now. His movie the Dangal, the Secret Superstar got very nice box office in China.

每一代人都有他们自己的使命。随着时间流逝,我们这一代人已不再年轻。我们从先驱们手中继承了中印友好的遗产,要将这一宝贵遗产传递给你们。你们是今天和未来的希望,中印关系的未来掌握在你们手中。

Each generation has their own mission. With time passing by, we are no longer young. We have inherited the legacy of friendship from the pioneers, and we are going to hand it over to you. You are the poetry of future and today. The future of China-India relations lies in your hands.

当前中印关系正处在历史上最好的时期之一。今年4月习近平主席和莫迪总理在武汉举行非正式会晤,这是两国关系发展史上的里程碑。当前中印双方正在全力落实领导人达成的共识。中国是印度最大贸易伙伴,去年双边贸易额达840亿美元。目前有1000多家中国公司在印度开展业务,创造了超过10万个就业岗位。去年的两国人员往来超过100万人次。2万多名印度青年正在中国留学。两国关系迈入了快速发展的轨道。

China-India relations are at one of the best periods in history. President Xi Jinping and Prime Minister Modiji held the Wuhan Informal Summit this April. It is a historic milestone in the bilateral relations. Both sides are implementing the consensus reached by the leaders. China is the largest trading partner of India. Last year the bilateral trade volume reached USD 84 billion. Over 1000 Chinese companies are doing business in India, creating more than 1 lakh jobs. The two-way visits last year reached more than 1 million. Over 20,000 India youth are studying in China. The bilateral relations have entered the fast track of development.

朋友们,

Friends,

良好的双边友好合作关系,为青年交流提供了坚实基础和良好机遇;两国正在实施经济改革和开放政策。中国致力于实现“中国梦”,而印度正在建设“新印度”。两国发展战略需要双方加强合作;历史不应被遗忘。我们的先辈为我们树立了榜样。今天我们站在历史的肩膀上,应比前人做得更多、更好。

The sound bilateral relations and friendly cooperation have provided solid basis and opportunities for youth exchanges. Both of us are carrying out economic reform and opening-up policies. China is pursuing the “Chinese Dream”. India is building the “New India”. Development strategies of both country call for more cooperation. History should not be forgotten. Our forefathers have set excellent examples for us. Today on the shoulder of history, we should do more and better.

近年来,中印已经建立很多青年互动平台。我们每年组织两国200名青年代表团互访,两国政府提供奖学金,鼓励教育和文化交流与合作。在多边平台上,上海合作组织定期举办夏令营,金砖国家组织举办青年论坛。但这些还不够,我们需要采取更具体的措施。

Over the past years we have set up a lot of interaction platforms for youth between our two countries. Every year we organize two-way exchanges of 200-member-youth delegation. Both governments have provided scholarship and encouraged academic and cultural cooperation. On the multilateral platform, SCO has the Youth Exchange Camp. BRICS has organized Youth Forum. But these are not enough. We need more concrete measures to enhance youth exchanges. I am happy to share my ideas with you.

一是加强与印度青年领袖联合会的交流频度,将其机制化,可考虑每年联合举办类似对话活动,也可考虑邀请联合会组团访华。

First, the interaction with CYL should be more often and should be regularized. We would like to co-host similar dialogue every year.

二是拓展青年交流领域。使馆可与印不同城市青年举办对话,如举办“你好,新德里”、“你好,孟买”等活动。还可同印教育、媒体、电影等不同行业青年举办专题互动活动。

Second, we need to expand the scope of exchanges among the youth. We could arrange some dialogue with the big cities. We could call it Namaste New Delhi, Namaste Mumbai, etc. We could focus on specific groups such as interaction with press, movie and educational sectors, etc.

三是加强体育和影视交流。印度的曲棍球和瑜伽闻名全球,中国的乒乓球、武术、太极在印很受欢迎。近期,4名印度武术运动员在中国教练的培训下亚运会勇夺奖牌。两国可组织更多运动员和教练员互访。中方欢迎更多印度优秀电影在华上映,我们正在同马利克探讨合拍电影《菩提达摩》。

Third, we could encourage more exchange programs in sports and movie industry. India’s Cricket and Yoga are world class. China’s Ping Pong, Wushu and Taiji are popular in India. Recently four India athletes won medals at the Asian Games after they were trained by Chinese coaches. More athletes could get training from each other, and the coaches could also visit each other. We welcome more Indian movies to be screened in Chinese cinemas. I am discussing with Mr. Malik to co-produce the movie Boddhidarma.

四是鼓励更多印度工程师赴华工作。在中国临沂中印软件园,有100多名印度工程师在那里工作。贵州省建立了中印信息技术走廊。我们也愿鼓励更多印度毕业生到在印中资企业工作。

Fourth, we would encourage more India engineers to work in China. In Chinese Linyi city, there are over 100 Indian IT engineers working in its Software Industry Park. In Chinese Guizhou Province, a China-India IT Corridor has been established. We could encourage more India students to work in Chinese enterprises in India.

五是鼓励更多留学生到对方国家深造。我们可以为印度学生安排短期学习旅行和家庭寄宿。在中国有20多所大学教授印地语。希望更多印度大学和教育机构开设中文课程。最近使馆出版了两本书,一本讲述两国留学生在对方国家学习的故事,另一本是纪念中国知名学者徐梵澄先生,他曾在印度生活33年。

Fifth, we encourage more Indian students to study in China and more Chinese students to study in India. We could arrange short term study tours and home stays for Indian students in China. There are more than 20 Chinese universities teaching Hindi language. We will encourage more Indian universities and educational institutions to teach Chinese. Recently we published two books, one is commemorating Mr Xu Fancheng, a Chinese scholar who lived in India for 33 years. The other is about the stories of Chinese and Indian students studying in each other’s countries.

六是我们将推动与印度政府合作制定“青年交流计划”。

Sixth, we will work with the Indian government to map out a Plan for Youth Exchanges.

朋友们,

Friends,

我真诚地希望在座各位都能问问自己,是否已经准备好肩负起中印关系未来发展的使命?你可以为中印关系发展做些什么?希望在接下来的分组讨论环节,你们能够找到答案。

I humbly request everyone here today to ask yourselves if you are ready to take over the mission of China-India relations, and what you should and could do for China-India relations. I wish in the following panel discussions, you could find answers to these big questions.

谢谢大家!

Thank you!

↓回帖下载音频及文本↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-7 09:56:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-19 10:26:01 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-19 19:23:57 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-20 10:49:23 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-14 21:04:16 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-17 21:15:10 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-9 21:50:28 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-10 18:03:42 | 显示全部楼层
thank u for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-29 15:34:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:36 , Processed in 0.050637 second(s), 19 queries .