查看: 34124|回复: 42

[经济] 2018-12-10 驻英国大使中国银行伦敦中国城分行成立40周年致辞

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-1-6 19:10:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
在开放中前行,在合作中共赢
— —驻英国大使刘晓明在中国银行伦敦中国城分行成立40周年庆祝活动上的致辞
2018年12月10日,中国银行伦敦分行

Remarks by H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming at the Bank of China London Chinatown Branch 40th Anniversary Ceremony: Move Forward in Openness and Cooperate for Win-Win Results
Bank of China London Branch, 10 December 2018

↓回帖下载音频及文本↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

尊敬的英国国际发展部国务大臣贝茨勋爵,
尊敬的大伦敦市常务副市长麦卡特尼女士,
尊敬的中国银行伦敦分行行长方文建先生,
尊敬的华埠商会主席邓柱廷先生,
女士们、先生们:

Lord Bates,
Deputy Mayor Joanne McCartney,
General Manager Fang Wenjian,
Chairman Tang Chu Ting,
Ladies and Gentlemen:

大家晚上好!

Good evening!

很高兴出席今天的庆祝活动。我谨对中国银行伦敦中国城分行成立40周年表示热烈祝贺!

It is a real delight to join you to mark the 40th anniversary of the Bank of China London Chinatown Branch! Let begin by extending my warmest congratulations!

40年前,在中国开启改革开放伟大征程之际,中国银行伦敦中国城分行正式设立。

Forty years ago, as China embarked on the great journey of reform and opening up, the Bank of China officially launched the London Chinatown Branch.

40年来,中国银行布局全球、蓬勃发展,与国家改革开放事业同呼吸、共命运,成为中国改革开放伟大成就的一个缩影。

Forty years on, as China deepens reform and opens wider to the outside world, the Bank of China has branches all over the world. Such success epitomises the great achievements of China’s reform and opening up.

40年来,中国银行伦敦中国城分行深耕英国、服务社会,与英国各界人士携手同行,为促进当地繁荣发展做出了积极贡献,受到广泛赞誉。

After 40 years of intensive cultivation in the British market and assiduous service to the local community, Bank of China has become a welcome feature in the landscape of Chinatown. Hand-in-hand with its British partners, it has made considerable contribution to local prosperity and development.

今天,我们在这里共同庆祝中行伦敦中国城分行成立40周年,既要总结成绩,更要展望未来。我对中行伦敦分行及中国城分行未来发展有三点期待:

Today, we are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the London Chinatown Branch not only to review what has been achieved but also look ahead into the future. Looking into the future, I would like to share with you my three hopes for the Bank of China London Branch and the Chinatown Branch.

一是继续做中国银行业国际化的引领者。中国银行早在1929年便率先在伦敦设立第一家分支机构,标志着中国现代金融业迈向全球的第一步,成为中国现代银行业“走出去”的“先行者”。随着中国经济开放度不断提高,中国银行业的国际化步伐日益加快。截至2016年末,约22家中资银行在全球63个国家和地区开设了1353家海外分支机构。截至目前,包括中国5大国有银行在内的7家中资银行在伦敦设立了分行。

First, I hope you will continue to be the leader in the internationalisation of China’s banking institutions. The Bank of China has always been a pioneer in this aspect. Your London Branch dates back to 1929. This was the first step in the internationalization of China’s modern financial sector. The steps had quickened as China’s banking sector continued to explore the global market. By the end of 2016, about 22 Chinese banks had set up 1,353 overseas branches in 63 countries and regions around the world. As of today, seven Chinese banks, including the top five state-owned commercial banks, have set up branches in London.

今年以来,中国政府宣布了一系列扩大开放的重大举措,这将为中资银行等金融机构进一步提升国际化水平提供重要机遇。希望中国银行充分利用深厚历史积淀,不断开拓创新,锐意进取,提升人民币国际化产品与服务水平,继续引领中国银行业国际化深入发展。

Since the beginning of this year, the Chinese Government has announced a number of important measures of further opening up. These measures represent significant opportunities for Chinese banks and other financial institutions to expand their global business. I hope the Bank of China will build on its past achievements, explore new frontiers and aim at higher goals. I hope that you will improve the quality of the RMB’s global products and services, and continue to be the vanguard of China’s integration into the global banking industry.

二是继续做中英金融合作的推动者。随着中英关系深入发展,中英金融合作正在朝着深度化、多元化、精细化的方向发展。2016年,中行伦敦分行协助中国财政部在伦敦发行人民币主权债券,同年中行在伦敦证券交易所上市发行了首支中国绿色资产担保债券。

Second, I hope you will continue to be a promoter of China-UK financial cooperation. As China-UK relations continue to deepen, financial cooperation between our two countries has become deeper, more diversified and more intensive. In 2016, the Bank of China London Branch was entrusted by the Ministry of Finance of China to issue RMB sovereign bond. In the same year, the Bank of China listed the first Green Covered Bond at the London Stock Exchange.

中国正积极推进在“一带一路”沿线国家设立金融服务平台,中英“一带一路”合作方兴未艾。希望中行伦敦分行充分利用伦敦国际金融中心的独特优势,为中英两国企业提供更多、更优质的金融产品及服务,为“一带一路”建设提供金融支撑,为中英金融合作打造更多亮点。

China also encourages the establishment of financial services platforms in countries along the Belt and Road. This will create more opportunities for enhancing the already flourishing China-UK cooperation on the Belt and Road Initiative. I hope that Bank of China London Branch will fully leverage the unique role of London as an international financial centre, to offer more high-quality financial products and services to Chinese and UK companies; to provide financial support for the Belt and Road development; and to create more highlights in China-UK financial cooperation.

三是继续做当地经济社会发展的参与者。明年将是中行落户伦敦90周年。近90年来,中行始终与英国各界携手共进、同舟共济,树立起良好品牌形象。中行伦敦中国城分行作为中国城社区的一份子,积极融入当地社区,广泛参加社团活动,连续多年支持特拉法加广场华人华侨春节庆典,积极推动中国文化走进英国千家万户。希望中行伦敦分行和中国城分行继续立足当地、服务当地、回馈当地,以实际行动打造“中国名片”,筑牢中英友谊与合作的纽带。

Third, I hope you will continue to be a contributor to the economic and social progress of the local community. Very soon, the Bank of China will be celebrating the 90th anniversary of its London Branch. In the past nearly 90 years, the Bank of China has worked closely with all sectors here in the UK. You have built a good image as a reliable brand. The Chinatown Branch has been an active member of the London Chinatown community. Your active role in various events, including your sponsorship of the Chinese New Year celebrations at the Trafalgar Square over the years, have help bring Chinese culture to the door steps of the British people. It is my hope that both the London Branch and the Chinatown Branch of Bank of China will continue to focus on local business, improve local services and give back to the local community. I am sure that through such efforts, the Bank of China will present a fine image of China in the local community and enhance the friendship and cooperation between China and the UK.

中国银行行标有一个“中”字,这是一个寓意深刻、饱含企望的徽标。我衷心希望,中国银行伦敦分行和中国城分行再接再厉,继续深耕英国市场,做推进中英金融合作的“中坚力量”,做促进两国地方交流与发展的“中流砥柱”,为推动中英关系“黄金时代”行稳致远做出新的更大贡献!

The logo of the Bank of China has the Chinese character “zhong” in it. Zhong means central. This logo embodies a profound message and high expectation. I sincerely hope that the Bank of China London Branch and the Chinatown Branch will continue to explore and increase its integration in the British market. I hope you will, as your logo signifies, become the “central force” driving China-UK financial cooperation, and become the “central pillar” supporting regional development and sub national exchanges between our two countries. Finally, I hope you will make new and greater contribution to the steady and sustained development of the China-UK “Golden Era”!

谢谢!

Thank you!

↓回帖下载音频及文本↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-7 09:58:56 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-7 19:17:44 | 显示全部楼层
驻英国大使中国银行伦敦中国城分行成立40周年致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-9 10:04:16 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-15 12:55:20 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-19 18:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-29 15:47:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-14 17:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-21 20:47:55 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-21 22:28:09 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:15 , Processed in 0.052234 second(s), 19 queries .