7 j8 F* g0 ~  d' d" G- ?3 x, \+ ]联合国儿童基金会:0 N: y7 c: S& y$ M* F- l* u

! D0 Z1 ?8 D* o( w% Q' i5 @
  • 目前正在招聘在中国工作的翻译实习生;
  • 提交申请起止时间:2018年6月21日至7月5日;
  • 实习时间:2018年7月中旬至9月(6-8周);
  • 工作地点:北京。
    ( p9 m6 r3 G6 H/ |& z8 A: o7 k9 M
; ], U3 f' T2 N& K8 @# n! n

) ?( p7 G3 u# Y- HInterns to support translation and interpretation, Beijing, China
: e2 C- _  P' P0 \, i3 T, f# [1 _! x! V6 k- ?; x
Job Number: 514021& J2 u7 U7 z) u: }
Locations: Asia and the Pacific: China
7 c! @6 |  \- O8 u8 y$ |Work Type : Internship
8 l( U+ F5 Q$ a$ |# V( Z0 E
# ~8 z( T/ c0 p% Y* B( dUNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
, D; O0 Y3 v+ P" P2 ?1 s% ]/ P& [
* O& q1 x! ^0 h; I4 JUNICEF China Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation team is seeking one to two qualified interns to support the office’s translation and interpretation (English-Chinese and vice-versa) under the mentorship of UNICEF’s in-house professional translators and interpreters. The duration is 6-8 weeks (mid-July to September 2018).0 l  S/ f7 }3 {

' _; K9 O6 |! S" V5 d$ H9 nKey responsibilities
, {2 v- W2 M5 B) v* N! Q; Q$ P: q8 C- W
5 B& J' C/ h5 E* ~Translation:
( p6 W2 N- Z' }% n1 l' p  Z
4 w# t7 }  E2 \' t! g3 P. k( S
  • Translate relevant materials, including policy documents, research reports, and technical documents from English to Chinese and vice versa, as assigned by the in-house translators/interpreters of UNICEF China.9 x% u) C$ a; V. m/ J* R

0 r+ Y+ A# O4 G& }
( |8 g+ x- O5 h- \( t0 bInterpretation:! k5 v/ y) R( c
1 R9 C% b" _1 M% ]1 r: T2 l* D) s
  • Provide interpretation services as and when required, based on the programmatic, advocacy and representational needs of the office. This may include support to workshops, events, and external meetings. Depending on the needs of the office and the availability to the incumbent, support to a field mission may be requested.
    6 i, A! v! w" H
) F3 r6 r5 I' P0 ^7 }8 A1 S
% z: h8 Y4 X8 w3 e# K! q6 z
Summarising policy and research documents as needed:
( ?# V; c9 b7 e2 k. T( r3 b! O3 K  o8 P3 X0 O* Y9 S$ R3 p
  • Summarize relevant materials, including policy documents, research reports, and technical documents, in both English and Chinese, and provide briefs in the target language, as required.3 c) m0 i( W. ~! X2 @- h

8 K( y+ }+ n. \/ Y
8 n5 f& ?8 L6 f  UQualifications* d3 T8 N! E2 x; I
$ a2 U# X6 r( \+ E
  • University students: undergraduate or university graduate with major in in translation, interpretation, English, Chinese or a related field.
  • Candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English.
  • Excellent writing skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English
  • Previous volunteer/intern experience desired but not necessary
  • Candidate must be a team player with strong communication skills, who works well with people and has a drive for results.
  • Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
    " ^8 p( N: a6 @' p

/ B/ m, j2 L& Q! g% Q' A; z
  k; V" f& l8 RDo you have?2 c* c' E) \1 {, P

$ @1 h5 E1 E! C( P* g& y
  • Respect for UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, and Integrity
  • A drive for results, setting high standards for the quality of work
  • Strong interpersonal and team working skills and capacity to work in a multicultural environment) n/ [* g( |& P# h7 V; d6 ?& R

3 @* Y4 B6 r) `+ y! Q  w! C* O: h8 a- @* I
If you recognise yourself from the above and wish to make a difference for every child, please review the full Terms of Reference attached and send a cover letter and CV in English (bilingual versions are also accepted) to beijinghr@unicef.org, or apply online through www.unicef.org/employ (requisition 514021 Download File RA Team intern ToR.DOCX). The deadline for the receipt of applications is 5 July 2018. In the cover letter, please include your intended starting date and internship duration. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide a writing sample. Documents with personal details, references, insurance declaration will also be collected from selected interns.5 |" ~9 {) |$ ^+ n1 w: @

( i* |+ Q: f; Z0 B2 cOpening Date Thu Jun 21 2018 09:00:00 GMT+0800
$ x/ W1 b3 J/ D! tClosing Date Thu Jul 05 2018 23:55:00 GMT+0800
  P. F6 Q, s' D2 `2 \8 O# g4 l0 w; o9 ?; k3 @# }* f! H
下载表格:
, t) i2 \- d4 F& Phttps://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=514021
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:13 , Processed in 0.049901 second(s), 19 queries .