发表于 2018-4-24 22:31:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

↓回帖查看播放密码↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Your Majesty, Your Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen,

女王陛下,各位阁下,女士们,先生们,

It is a very special pleasure to be here with you all this morning and to join Her Majesty The Queen in welcoming each of you to Buckingham Palace for the Formal Opening of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting.

特别高兴今早与大家见面,并与女王陛下一道,欢迎各位在白金汉宫参加英联邦政府首脑会议的开幕。

This is an occasion to celebrate, with renewed pride, our remarkable Commonwealth family, particularly as it follows so hard on the heels of the twenty-first Commonwealth Games on Australia's Gold Coast, at the opening of which I was proud to have been asked to represent Her Majesty.  Witnessing this great gathering of seventy-one countries and territories and meeting their athletes in the Games Village was, above all, a moving reminder of the strong and affectionate bonds which we all share.  

这让我们能够有机会共同庆祝我们非凡的英联邦大家庭,尤其是在澳大利亚黄金海岸举行的第二十一届英联邦运动会刚刚结束之际,我代表女王陛下出席了本届运动会的开幕式,目睹了由71个国家和地区参加的伟大聚会,并在奥运村会见了运动员,这再一次证明了我们共同拥有的强大而深情的纽带。

For my part, the Commonwealth has been a fundamental feature of my life for as long as I can remember, beginning with my first visit to Malta when I was just five years old.  I consider myself fortunate over the years to have been able to meet and talk with so many of the giants of the Commonwealth – Sir Robert Menzies; Kwame Nkrumah; Sir Keith Holyoake; Jomo Kenyatta; Pierre Trudeau; Kenneth Kaunda; Julius Nyerere; Lee Kuan Yew and many more.  On the foundations they laid, the modern Commonwealth has a vital role to play in building bridges between our countries, fairer societies within them and a more secure world around them.

就我而言,从我刚刚五岁时第一次访问马耳他开始,英联邦就成为我生命中的一个基本特征。多年来,我有幸能够与许多英联邦内的伟人见面和交谈 - 罗伯特·孟席斯爵士;夸梅·恩克鲁玛; 基思·霍利约克爵士;乔莫·肯雅塔; 皮埃尔·特鲁多; 肯尼思·卡翁达;朱利叶斯·尼雷尔;李光耀等等。在他们奠定的基础之上,当代的英联邦成为联系我们各国之间的桥梁,在建立更加公平的社会和更安全的世界方面发挥着至关重要的作用。

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, I pray that this Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting will not only revitalize the bonds between our countries, but will also give the Commonwealth a renewed relevance to all citizens, finding practical solutions to their problems and giving life to their aspirations.  By doing so, the Commonwealth can be a cornerstone for the lives of future generations, just as it has been for so many of us.

因此,女士们,先生们,我祈祷英联邦政府首脑会议不仅能加强我们各国之间的紧密关系,更能加强英联邦所有人民的血肉联系,找到切实可行的方案解决遇到的问题、实现美好愿望。如此,英联邦将会成为我们子孙后代生活的基石,正如同今日的我们一样。

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-25 15:37:31 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-1 23:30:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
您好你好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-20 11:43:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-21 17:17:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-30 13:50:59 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,求观看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-14 18:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
英国王储查尔斯王子英联邦政府首脑会议开幕式讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-14 18:16:41 | 显示全部楼层
去健身房论文看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-6 12:48:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-7 10:02:04 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:21 , Processed in 0.053076 second(s), 21 queries .