查看: 16884|回复: 15
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[片段] 2018-03-06 王祖蓝与鹿晗在联合国维也纳总部的演讲

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-4-18 21:28:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
2018年4月13日晚,浙江卫视播出新一季真人秀节目《奔跑吧》,首期跑男家族邓超、李晨、郑恺、王祖蓝、angelababy、鹿晗、陈赫共7人跑进奥地利首都联合国维也纳总部挑战全英语演讲,参与支持联合国“SDG-可持续发展目标"大型论坛活动。本期节目于2018年3月6日晚在维也纳市政府宴会厅拍摄录制。以下为王祖蓝、鹿晗演讲全文:

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

ZULAN: Good evening, everyone. I am Zulan.

LUHAN: Good evening, everyone. I am Lu Han.

ZULAN & LUHAN : Thank you, thank you, thank you.

ZULAN : Before we begin our speech, I would like to make a bet with you. I bet one hundred RMB Chinese money that everyone here thinks I am more handsome than him.

LUHAN: What?

ZULAN: Ok.

LUHAN: This is no way. Ok, ok, let's do it.

ZULAN: Ok now please raise your hand. If you think I am more handsome than him. Please raise your hand.(Raise your hand.)

LUHAN: No, no, no, no, no, no……

ZULAN: Thank you. I love you all. Ok, now, it's your turn.

LUHAN: Yeah, It is my turn, please, please.

ZULAN: Yeah, I win, Can you transfer your 100 RMB to me? No, please!

LUHAN: Just Kidding. OK.

ZULAN: We both got a wallet in our phones. So Done?

LUHAN: OK, done.

ZULAN: Thank you.

LUHAN: Welcome. What you just saw is mobile payment. It has become recently quite popular in China. Mobile payment can make our life so much easier. In fact, I have not carried cash with me for a long time.

ZULAN: Well, me too. In fact, most Chinese people are like that now. Most Chinese people know that the compass, gunpowder, paper making and printing are the four great inventions of ancient China that steered our history. Today the country has stepped into a new era. Another four great inventions are improving the quality of life.

LUHAN: I would also like to share with you guys, my own experience with high speed rail. Actually I’m really, really, really afraid of travelling by air. But often I have to give an interview in Beijing in the morning, and fly to Hangzhou for filming in the same evening. The two cities are twelve hundred kilometers away from each other. This is the same distance as between Vienna and Paris. But thanks to the high speed rail, there’s now a better option for travel long distance.

ZULAN: Yeah. It’s so true, he is really really really afraid of aeroplanes.

LUHAN: Yeah really, I believe that through cooperation with other countries, the new inventions of Modern China will also benefit the world. Finally let us tell you about the Global Goal Seventeen.

ZULAN: In 2015, World leaders adopted the “2030 sustainable development agenda”, that aims to end poverty, reduce inequailities and combat climate change. We must come together. Government, civil society, scientists, academia and private sector must unite to achieve these global goals hand in hand.

LUHAN: The world is a big family, and we are all in this big family. Just like the slogan we often say in the show, "We are family."

ZULAN: At the end of the youth forum today, we would like to call on everyone, because we still have a long way to go, before we achieve these 17 sustainable development goals, so please take action. Keep running.

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2018-4-26 20:06:29 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2018-6-19 18:10:38 | 只看该作者
thks for sharing, 谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2018-8-1 06:38:50 来自手机 | 只看该作者
很有意思,跑男的明星向世界宣传中国
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2018-8-1 07:36:31 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2018-8-1 14:48:22 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2018-8-7 15:30:57 | 只看该作者
想看王祖蓝与鹿晗在联合国维也纳总部的演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2018-8-9 10:23:55 来自手机 | 只看该作者
nihhhjjjggggg
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2018-8-28 09:33:35 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2018-8-29 13:30:29 | 只看该作者
学习学习学习学习学习
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:35 , Processed in 0.053431 second(s), 20 queries .