立即注册
CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 42235|回复: 40

[时政] 2018-04-10 联合国秘书长古特雷斯博鳌亚洲论坛年会开幕式演讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-14 21:14:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
UN Secretary-General's Remarks at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2018
Boao Forum, Hainan, China
April 10, 2018

联合国秘书长古特雷斯在博鳌亚洲论坛2018年年会开幕式上的演讲
中国海南,博鳌论坛
2018年4月10日

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

I am very honoured and very pleased to be with all of you today. The agenda of this forum reflects the optimism of an Asia on the move, with the most dynamic regional economy in the world.

非常荣幸今天来到博鳌亚洲论坛,论坛的议程充分展示了亚洲发展的欣欣向荣,以及其世界范围内最具活力的经济态势。

This year also marks the 40th anniversary of China’s reforms and opening-up. And as many of my predecessors at this podium said, today, the sense of transformation is evident throughout China and in its relations with the world.

今年是中国改革开放四十周年。正如之前许多博鳌论坛的演讲嘉宾所提到的那样,中国自身的改变以及中国和世界关系的日益紧密是有目共睹的。

I saw that on full display last May when I had the honour to attend the Belt and Road Forum with President Xi Jinping. By connecting peoples and markets in Asia, Europe and Africa, including in Latin America, this ambitious initiative can contribute significantly to a more fair, peaceful and prosperous world.

在去年和习近平主席一起参加“一带一路”国际高峰论坛时,我就亲身体会到了这种变化。“一带一路”倡议是个宏大的计划,连接亚洲、欧洲、非洲以及拉丁美洲的人民和市场,能够为建设一个更公平、和平和繁荣的世界做出巨大的贡献。

Ladies and gentlemen,

女士们、先生们,

I am deeply convinced that globalization is irreversible. It has brought many benefits – the integration of the world’s economies, the expansion of trade, stunning advances in communications and technology. Hundreds of millions of people have risen from poverty. Many more people are living longer and healthier lives. The global middle class is growing rapidly.

我坚信,全球化是一个不可逆的过程,我们因此受益良多,比如世界经济一体化、贸易总量增长、传播和技术的飞跃等,数亿人摆脱了贫困,更多的人拥有了更长久的寿命,生活方式也更为健康,全球范围内中产阶级规模迅速扩大。

But we must also recognize that vast numbers of people are being left behind. Inequality is systemic and growing. Our destination must be a fair globalization that leaves no one behind as a pathway to peace and sustainable development for people, communities and countries.

但我们必须意识到仍然有很多人在这个发展过程中掉队了,不平等现象仍然是一个结构性问题,并且愈加严峻。所以,在维护和平以及推动人民、社区和国家的可持续发展时,我们必须努力确保全球化过程是公正的,不落下任何一个人。

But one thing must be very clear: we won’t make globalization fair by isolationism, protectionism or exclusion. Global problems need global multilateral solutions.

但非常清楚的一点是,孤立主义、保护主义和排外主义,永远不会使全球化更加公正。世界共同面对的问题,需要全球的多边解决方案。

The UN’s contribution to a fair globalization is the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. With its 17 Sustainable Development Goals, the 2030 Agenda is our blueprint for peace, prosperity and partnership for people and the planet. Many countries – including China – are demonstrating that transformation is possible.

联合国对公正全球化进程的贡献就是提出了2030年可持续发展议程,通过17个可持续发展目标,2030年可持续发展议程是我们为人类和地球和平、繁荣与合作谱写的未来蓝图。很多国家,包括中国在内的发展证明,整个改变是可能的。

But all countries need to do more to ensure that the benefits of progress reach everyone, so we can fulfil the promises of the UN Charter, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the 2030 Agenda. China’s path to eradicate poverty by 2020 proves that it is indeed possible to leave no one behind.

但是,所有的国家都需要做更多的努力,确保每一个人都能享受发展的红利,这样我们才能实现《联合国宪章》、《世界人权宣言》和2030年可持续发展议程中作出的承诺。中国在2020年前消除贫困的道路证明,不落下一个人是的确能够做到的。

Ladies and gentlemen,

女士们、先生们,

We must recognize that we face another challenge that can undo all our best efforts to end poverty and promote universal peace and well-being. That is climate change. Climate change is a global threat in itself and a massive multiplier of other threats – poverty; humanitarian needs; conflict. That is why all the world’s governments signed on to the Paris Agreement in 2015.

我们必须意识到,在我们消除贫困和促进世界和平与繁荣奋斗的同时,仍然面临着一个可能会让我们前功尽弃的巨大挑战,那就是气候变化。气候变化本身就是一个全球威胁,同时也会进一步加剧其他问题,比如贫困、人道主义需求和冲突,这也是为什么所有国家政府在2015年共同签署了巴黎气候协定。

But, let’s be clear: climate change is still moving faster than we are. Concentrations of CO2 in the atmosphere are now the highest in 800,000 years. When the Paris Agreement was adopted, our shared assumption was that we had the capacity to keep global temperature rise to well below 2 degrees and to aim to limit it to 1.5 degrees. Scientists are now worried that the Paris goal may be unattainable unless we do more by 2020.We need to dramatically raise our ambition.

但是,我们必须清晰地认识到,我们的行动脚步仍然赶不上气候变化的速度。大气中的二氧化碳浓度,正处于80万年以来的最高值。当签署巴黎气候协定的时候,我们认为我们有能力将全球气候变暖幅度控制在2度以内,并争取达到1.5度以内。而科学家们目前却在担心,如果在2020年前我们不作出更多努力的话,巴黎协定的目标将无法完成。我们需要大幅度提升我们的目标。

The good news is technology is on our side. Clean, green energy is more affordable and competitive than ever. But, we still see enormous investment in – and subsidies for – fossil fuels. We must eliminate this kind of contradiction that might be digging our own grave. That is why I continue to call on world leaders to act to bend the emissions curve.

好消息是我们拥有先进的技术,清洁绿色能源的价格更合理、竞争力更强。但同时,化石燃料仍然获得了巨大的投资和补助。我们必须避免这种矛盾的自掘坟墓的行为。这也是为什么我一直致力于呼吁世界领导人共同为减少排放而努力。

In that regard, I commend China’s global leadership before and after the Paris Agreement – politically, and practically, as with its ambitious targets on renewable energy.

在这方面,我非常赞赏中国在巴黎协定签署前后所体现出的国际领导力。无论是在谈判中,还是在具体措施方面,尤其是中国在可再生能源方面制定的宏大目标。

Next year, as you know, I will convene a Climate Summit aimed at raising ambition. Science demands it. The global economy needs it. And humanity depends on it. What the world needs is a race to the top – with political will, innovation, financing and partnerships. We need it to rise to the climate challenge. And we need it to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.

众所周知,明年联合国将举办气候大会,希望能够进一步提高我们的目标。这是科学的要求,这是全球经济的要求,这也是人类命运的寄托。世界需要一种争先恐后的态度,无论是在政治意愿、创新、金融还是合作领域,在应对气候挑战上,我们需要这种态度,我们也需要这种态度去实现可持续发展目标。

This Forum is a welcome addition to our efforts to increase ambition to build a -- and I quote President Xi Jinping -- “community of shared future for mankind” – with peace, prosperity, opportunity and dignity for all people, everywhere.

此次博鳌论坛将是提升我们目标的有益补充,让我们为世界上所有地方所有人建设一个和平、繁荣、充满尊重和机会的未来,也就是习近平主席所提出的“人类命运共同体”共同努力。

I thank you for your commitment and hope that your discussions will be very productive.

非常感谢你们的付出,希望此次论坛获得丰硕的成果。

Thank you very much.

谢谢。

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-15 11:13:34 | 显示全部楼层
终于等到了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-16 18:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-16 21:50:58 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-17 09:54:46 | 显示全部楼层
下载视频及双语全文
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-19 20:03:57 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-24 19:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-25 15:38:20 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-29 22:37:01 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-30 10:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
听听秘书长的口音
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:24 , Processed in 0.050792 second(s), 19 queries .