发表于 2018-3-18 16:08:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
President Obama's Video Message on Economic Statecraft
13 June 2012

美国总统奥巴马有关经济国策的电视讲话
2012年6月13日

↓观看密码↓
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Hello everybody. In the 21st century, our nations are connected like never before. In our global economy, our prosperity is shared.

诸位好!在21世纪,我们各国的联系从未如此紧密。我们在全球经济中,共享我们的繁荣。

That’s why, as president, I’ve committed the United States to a new era of engagement with the world, including economic partnerships that create jobs and opportunity for all our citizens. It’s part of our larger effort to renew American leadership.

正因为如此,我作为美国总统,要求美国进入与世界交往的新时代,包括发展经济伙伴关系,为我们所有的公民创造工作岗位和机会。这也是我们为继续发挥美国的领导作用进行的广泛努力之一。

And I thank Secretary Clinton, and all of you, for making "economic statecraft" a pillar of American diplomacy. Because just as we have to harness our economic strengths to advance American leadership in the world, we need to harness our foreign policy to advance our prosperity here at home.

感谢国务卿克林顿和你们大家,将 “经济国策”作为美国外交的一个支柱。因为我们必须发挥我国的经济力量,进一步促进美国在全世界的领导地位,同时我们也必须通过我国的外交政策增进我们国内的繁荣。

With your help, we’re making progress towards the goal I set two years ago — doubling U.S. exports over five years so that more people around the world are buying products stamped with those three proud words, “Made in America.”

在你们的帮助下,我们正向我两年前确定的目标前进:在5年内将美国的出口翻番,使全世界更多的人购买带有“美国制造”标记的产品。

We’re moving ahead with trade pacts from South Korea to Colombia to Panama; increasing trade with emerging economies, from Brazil to Turkey, from South Africa to India; and we’re standing up to ensure that everybody plays by the same rules, so that our companies can
compete on a level playing field.

我们正与韩国、哥伦比亚和巴拿马实施贸易协定;扩大与新兴经济体的贸易,从巴西到土耳其、从南非到印度;我们正据理力争,保证各方都遵守相同的规则,使我国公司能在平等的环境下竞争。

Today, I’m proud to say that our exports have surged, to record levels — supporting nearly 10 million American jobs.

今天,我很自豪地说,我国出口大幅上升,达到前所未有的水平,支持了近1,000万个美国工作岗位。

That’s the progress we’ve made; the momentum we have to sustain.

这是我们取得的进展,我们必须乘势而上再接再厉。

And this is a two-way street. Even as we keep opening foreign markets to American goods, we want more foreign companies investing in America.

这是一条双向通道。在我们继续为美国产品打开外国市场之际,我们还需要更多的外国公司来美国投资。

So we’re working to make it easier for companies to “in source” — to set up shop here in the United States. We’re making it easier for tourists to get visas and visit America. We want the world to know America is open for business.

因此,我们正努力为公司进行“内包”——来美国开展经营活动提供便利。我们正为旅游者获得签证来美访问提供便利。我们希望全世界知道,美国欢迎来美经商。

So thank you.

因此,谢谢诸位。

In capitals and countries in every corner of the world, you’re the people behind this progress. You’re the folks who bring our countries closer together every day.

在各国和各国首都,在世界的每一个角落,是你们使这些进展得到实现。是你们促进我们各国日益紧密的联系。

And I’m confident that, working together, we’ll continue to forge the partnerships that create the jobs, the opportunity, and the dignity that our people deserve.

我深信,只要我们同心协力,就能继续发展伙伴关系,创造我们的人民理应获得的工作岗位、机会和尊严。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-20 10:41:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-2 17:40:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
想看视频谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-3 20:13:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
观看密码!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-8 22:49:42 | 显示全部楼层
美国总统奥巴马有关经济国策的电视讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-23 20:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-26 11:12:55 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-25 07:39:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-16 16:16:46 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-15 20:20:40 | 显示全部楼层
加油加油
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:14 , Processed in 0.052209 second(s), 19 queries .