查看: 5322|回复: 4

[英译中] 2008-02-21 陈冠希记者会

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-24 22:53:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

英文原声无字幕视频

英文原声中文字幕视频

中文同传TVBS版视频

Today I've come back to Hong Kong to stand before you, and account for myself; I've never escaped away from my responsibility.

今天我回到香港,来面对你们,为我自己所做的事情负责。我从来不想逃避责任。

During the past few weeks, I've been with my mother, and my family, and love ones to show support and care, and at the same time have their support and care for me.

在过去的几周,我和我的母亲、我的家人、亲属在一起,他们给我真诚的帮助,他们一直都支持和帮助我。

I admit most of the photos being circulated on the Internet were taken by me, but these photos were very private and have not been shown to people and were never intended to be shown to anyone. These photos were stolen from me illegally and distributed without my consent. There is no doubt whoever obtained these photos had been uploading them on the Internet with malicious and deliberate intent.

我承认互联网上传播的大部分照片都是我拍摄的,但是这些照片是非常隐私的,我从来没有想把这些照片向人展示,这些照片是非法的,是从我这里偷窃的。同时,也没有经过我的同意就流传出去,毫无疑问,那些获取这些照片的人在网上是一种恶意的传播。

This matter has been serious to the extent that the society as a whole has been effected by this, and in this regard, I am deeply sad in it.

这个事件已经恶化到使整个社会受到影响,从这方面来讲我非常难过。

I would like now to apologise to all the people for all the suffering that has been caused and the problems that have arisen from this. I would like to apologize to all the ladies and to all their families, for any harm or hurt that they've been feeling, I'm sorry. I would like to also apologies to my mother and my father, for the pain and suffering that I cost them during these past few weeks. Most importantly, I would like to say sorry to all the people in Hong Kong, I give my apology sincerely to you all, and reservedly it be, and with my heart.

我现在想道歉,向所有的人为他们所受到的伤害而道歉,我同时向所有相关的女士和他们的亲属所受到的任何伤害进行道歉,我很抱歉,同时我也想向我的父母道歉,因为我为他们带来了伤痛。最重要的是,我想向所有香港人民道歉,我向你们诚恳的道歉,毫无保留,衷心的向你们道歉。

I know young people in Hong Kong look up to many figures in our society, and in this regard, I had failed, I had failed as a role model. However, I wish this matter would teach everyone a lesson, to all the young people in our community, let this be a lesson for you all, this is not an example to be set for you.

我知道香港很多年轻人都崇拜这个社会的偶像,在这方面我没有成为一个榜样,但是,我希望这个事件能够教育每一个人,尤其是我们社会的年轻人,我想我所做的并不是你们学习的榜样。

During my time away, I've made an important decision, I will wholeheartedly fulfill all commitments that I have to date, but after that, I’ve decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry, I've decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul. I will delicate my time to charity and community work within the next few months, I will be away from Hong Kong entertainment indefinitely, there is no time refrain.

在我离开的这段时间,我做出了很重要的决定,我将全心的履行我所有的承诺,在这个之后,我将完全的退出香港的娱乐圈,我做出这样的决定是想给自己一个教训,来治愈自己的伤口和自己的灵魂,我将用一些时间来做慈善工作。我要永远退出香港的娱乐圈,没有限期。

I've be assisting to the police since the first day that the photos were published, and I will continue to assist them, after this press conference, our obligations to help their investigation, and hope that this case can end soon, as everyone I think has the same wish. I would like to use this opportunity to thank the police for their hard work on this case. Thank you.

我一直在帮助警方,从照片流传出来之后就一直在协助。在记者会之后,我有责任来帮助他们进行调查,我也希望这个案件能够很快结束,我想每一个人都这样希望能够尽快的结束,我想利用这个机会来谢谢警方,谢谢他们在这个案件中的辛勤劳动,谢谢!

I believe everyone's priority now, my priority now, is to stop suffering the pain, for not letting this, we do not want to let this situation to be more out of control, we need to protect all the innocents and all the young for matters like this. In this regard, I've been instructing my lawyers to do everything possible within the law to protect all the innocent victims in this case. I believe that the press today that been issued as we speak are what my lawyers had advised me to do.

我相信现在每个人的当务之急,也包括我个人,是来停止所有的伤痛,我们应该保护所有的无辜人和年轻人不受这个事件的伤害,从这方面来讲,我要求我的律师在法律允许的范围内,来尽最大的可能帮助这个事件的受害者。我相信今天的记者会我所讲的一切都是我的律师对我的忠告。

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for coming here today, and listening to what I have to say. I would like to also apologies once again to all the ladies and their families, my family, and to everyone in Hong Kong, and everyone in our society. I'm deeply in sad by this, and I apologize to everyone that had to go through this. I would like to also thank you for giving me this opportunity to say what I wanna to say all along in my heart. I hope after today, I can have your forgiveness. With regard to this case, with everything, everything that had happened, I'm deeply sorry. I hope you all would accept my apology, and give me a chance. Thank you.

最后,我想谢谢今天各位在现场来听我的解释,我也想再次的道歉,向所有受事件影响的女士,还有他们的亲属,还包括我的家属,以及所有香港,还有整个社会的人进行道歉。我深深的为这件事感到难过,我向所有经历这件事的人道歉。我还想借此机会感谢大家给我机会说出心中的话,我希望今天之后,能够得到你们的宽恕。对这个事件以及这个事件所引发的一切,我真的非常地道歉。我希望你们所有人都接受我的道歉,给我一个机会。谢谢。

↓TVBS同传李健光现场口译记录↓

今天我回到香港来面对大家,为我自己所做的事情来负责。我从来不会逃脱任何的我应该负的责任。

过去几天呢,我和我的母亲在一起,和我的家人在一起,和我的亲人在一起,他们给予我支持,他们也非常关心我。

我自己也看过很多在网路上流窜的这些照片,这些都是我私密的照片,我不会给别人看,我从来没有打算要给别人看,这些照片是从我的手中被偷走的,这是违法的事件。无论是谁取得这些私密的淫照,他们已经把它传送到网路上,而且恶意的散播,整个社会都已经受到影响了。

无论我之前的所做所为是如何,我非常的非常的哀恸,我要对大家道歉,我要对大家所付出的这些来道歉,我对不起你们。我要对于照片中的这些女性朋友,还有她们的家人道歉,因为对她们造成了这么大的伤害,我非常的非常的感到抱歉。我要对我的父母道歉,我对我的父母造成了非常大的一个伤害,她非常的伤心。可是最重要的是,最重要的是,我要对香港全民你们道歉,我对不起你们,我最诚挚的道歉,我全心全意的道歉,我对不起大家。

我知道香港的年轻人崇拜偶像,所以呢,所以在这部分呢,我根本不能算是一个偶像,我非常的非常的失败。但是这件事件我希望大家汲取来做一个教训,尤其是对我们社会当中的年轻人,要汲取这个教训,这是个非常大的教训,天大的教训,这是个非常不好的典范,你们绝对不能做我做过的事情。

在我离开香港的这段期间呢,我做了一个重大的决定,我到目前为止我所有的承诺我都会把它完成——在我的演艺事业上。之后呢,之后呢,我表示要郑重的要退出香港演艺圈,但是之前的合约所约定的事情我都会先做到。如此一来的话,我给我一个机会来疗我的伤。我会花时间来对社会做出贡献,我会做义工,我会做整个社会的义工,我会离开香港的演艺界,演艺圈,何时会回来,我不知道,没有一个时间性。

我也会协助警方来调查整个事件。事实上自从整个事件爆发的第一天,那天开始当下我就已经开始协助警方了,我也会持续协助警方来调查这个事件,我也希望这整个事件尽快的落幕,我相信大家跟我有一样的想法吧。我想借此机会来感谢警方的协助,他们非常努力来办这个案子,谢谢你们。

我相信各位所关心的,还有包含我所关心的,就是停止伤痛,停止伤害,不要让这个事件扩大,不要让这整个事件失控,我们需要保护无辜的人,我们需要保护香港年轻的这一代,不要受到这个事件的污染。所以呢,我已经告诉我的律师,要尽可能在法律的范围之内,来保护所有无辜的受害者。我相信,我相信各位你们发新闻稿的时候,也应该要提到律师对我所做的一些劝告。

最后呢,我要谢谢你们,来到这个现场,来到这个记者会,来听我讲要讲的话,来关心我。我还是要再次道歉,对大家道歉,对照片当中的女性朋友道歉,(对)我的家人,她们的家人,还有香港全民,来道歉。社会大众,我向你们道歉,我非常的哀恸,我非常的伤痛,我非常对不起大家,让大家必须经历这个事件。我要谢谢你们,谢谢你们给我机会,给我机会来说出我心中的话。我希望,今天之后呢,我希望能够获取大家的原谅,所以呢,历经了这件事情以后,我真的非常对不起大家。我希望你们可以接受我的道歉,给我一个机会好吗,谢谢你们,谢谢。

↓下载资源(含更多同传版本视频)↓
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-26 21:25:35 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-2 11:31:45 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-31 12:44:45 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 23:55:52 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:08 , Processed in 0.052653 second(s), 21 queries .