CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 14554|回复: 15

[体卫] 2017-11-13 平昌冬奥大使花滑女神金妍儿联大演讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-23 00:00:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
Speech to the UN General Assembly 2017
Yuna Kim, Honorary Ambassador for the PyeongChang Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games 2018

↓观看密码↓
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Your Excellencies,

各位阁下,

Good morning.

早上好。

I’d like to thank the President of the General Assembly and Member States for giving me the opportunity to address you this morning on the role of sport and the Olympic ideal in promoting peace. I stand proudly before you today as Honorary Ambassador to the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, a former figure skater, a two-time Olympian and as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador to share my personal experience in witnessing the power sport has in breaking down the walls of race, region, language, and religion all around the world.

我想感谢大会主席和会员国,让我有机会今天上午就体育的作用和奥林匹克理想在促进和平方面发表讲话。今天,我非常荣幸能够以平昌2018年冬季奥运会和残奥会荣誉大使,一名前花样滑冰运动员,两届奥运选手以及联合国儿童基金会亲善大使的身份,分享我个人见证体育运动在打破世界各地的种族、地区、语言和宗教方面的伟大力量。

123 years ago, the father of the modern Olympics, Pierre de Coubertin, said, “the Olympic Spirit is neither the property of one race nor of one age.” Neither - we may like to add today - is the Olympic Spirit - the exclusive property of any one nation or region of the world nor of any one religion or faith. Now, the Olympic Charter states: “the goal of Olympism is to place sport at the service of the harmonious development of humankind, with a view to promoting a peaceful society concerned with the preservation of human dignity.” I strongly believe this is the Spirit of the Olympic Games and it represents the potential and the power of sport.

123年前,现代奥运之父皮埃尔德顾拜旦说:“奥林匹克精神既不是一个种族也不是一个时代的财产。”我们今天可能还要补充一点,奥林匹克精神既不是世界上任何一个民族或地区的独有财产,也不是任何一个宗教或信仰的独有财产。现在,奥林匹克宪章规定:“奥林匹克主义的目标是把体育运动服务于人类的和谐发展,以期促进一个关乎维护人类尊严的和平社会。”我坚信这就是奥林匹克运动的灵魂,它代表了体育的潜力和力量。

I first experienced the same spirit and power when I was ten year old, watching the South and North Korean delegations walk into the Olympic stadium together. Today, I hope to witness this power again as the United Nations General Assembly adopts draft resolution A/72/L5.

我十岁时第一次体验到同样的精神和力量,那一年亲眼见证了朝鲜半岛南北代表团一起走进奥林匹克体育场。今天,我希望在联合国大会通过决议草案A / 72 / L5时再次见证这一力量。

I firmly believe the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games will help spread the message of peace through one of the few languages that has the power to unite people around the world: the graceful and universal language of sport.

我坚信2018年平昌冬奥会和残奥会将会传播出和平的信息,通过为数不多的可以团结世界各地人民的语言之一:那就是优雅而共通的体育之声。

Indeed, PyeongChang represents perhaps the most sincere effort to cross frozen border(s) between South and North and to foster a peaceful environment.

实际上,平昌代表的有可能是最真诚的努力,跨越南北之间的冻结边界,营造一个和平的环境。

In particular, I’m confident that the upcoming PyeongChang Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games will be one of the best platforms not only for transmitting this message but also for sharing the Olympic Spirit of peace for humanity with the entire world.

特别是,我相信即将到来的平昌奥运会和冬季残奥会不仅是传递这一信息的最佳平台之一,而且也是为了与全世界分享人类和平的奥林匹克精神。

Today, I’d like to promise to everyone that I will do my best to help PyeongChang 2018 serve as the model for (a) successful Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in all the years to come.

今天,我想向大家承诺,我将尽我所能帮助平昌2018成为未来几年成功举办奥运会和残奥会的典范。

In turn, I would like to ask for your continued support to help build a legacy of PyeongChang for the benefit of all future Olympic and Paralympic Games and the spirit of world peace. I humbly ask you to continue to support the PyeongChang Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games and the ideals of the Olympic Truce Movement.

同时,我期待各位的继续支持,使平昌能够对未来奥运会和残奥会以及世界和平留下一份宝贵的遗产。我真诚的希望各位能够继续支持平昌冬奥会,以及奥运休战运动理想。

I hope to see you again next year at PyeongChang.

希望明年在平昌再次见到大家。

Thank you.

谢谢。

↓下载资源↓
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-23 20:51:27 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-24 23:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-11 11:38:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-16 08:20:48 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-22 19:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-9 09:53:17 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-9 11:45:11 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-9 11:57:42 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-11 05:39:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
早 我想要一份原音频
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:52 , Processed in 0.050931 second(s), 19 queries .