[体卫] 2018-02-05 英国凯特王妃儿童心理健康周视频致辞

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-19 13:17:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
Message by the Duchess of Cambridge for Children’s Mental Health Week

英国凯特王妃儿童心理健康周视频致辞

↓观看密码↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Childhood is an incredibly important moment in our lives. It is the time when we explore our personalities, discover the potential that lies within us and learn how we be ourselves. Our experience of the world at this early stage helps to shape who we become as adults and how we begin to feel comfortable in our own skin.

童年是我们生命中非常重要的阶段,这是我们探索个性,发现内心潜力,并学习如何成为自己的时候,我们在这个世界的早期经历,塑造了我们成年后的样子,以及如何以自己的样子体会舒适的生活。

I think schools have a really important role in trying to encourage children and young people be themselves. When I first started in Year 7, I found it quite difficult to try and put forward who I was. I spent a lot of time with Place2Be, and they taught me a lot about how I can be who I am.

我认为学校在鼓励孩子和年轻人塑造自我的过程中起到非常重要的作用。当我刚刚7岁的时候,我发现很难试着提出我是谁,我花了很多时间在Place2Be中,他们教会了我怎样成为我自己。

When I think about what enables young people to be themselves, I think it’s that team, that community around the young person – whether it’s the school, the parents, the wider community – that…that create that environment and that…and that setting for them to do that.

当我思考是什么让年轻人成为他们自己的时候,我认为是团队,是年轻人周围的社区,不管是学校、家长,还是更广泛的社区,他们创造了这样的环境,让年轻人成为他们自己。

Some children will be facing tougher challenges than others, but I firmly believe that while we cannot change their circumstances, we can ensure that every child is given the best possible support to ensure they fulfill their true potential.

一些孩子将面临比其他孩子更严峻的挑战,但我坚信,尽管我们不能改变他们的处境,我们却可以让每个孩子得到最好的支持,确保他们真正发挥他们的潜力。

This is best achieved when we, the adults in their lives, work together to give children the emotional strength they need to face their futures and thrive.

当我们这些孩子身边的成年人一起努力,给予他们情感的力量,去面对他们的光明未来的时候,这就是最好的成就。

When my children started here, they both attended Place2Be and I feel that attending Place2Be has helped them just realize that, you know, they are who they are, they should be comfortable in their own skin, embrace who they are and that works for them and so that they…they never feel like they’re in competition with someone else.

当我的孩子们刚开始在这里时,他们都参加了Place2Be,我觉得参加Place2Be帮助他们认识到,他们就是他们自己,他们应该以自己的样子活着,接受他们自己,这对他们来说很有帮助,这让他们不会觉得自己是在和别人竞争。

In today’s society, it’s quite hard and I feel like it’s important to understand that what you see on social media shouldn’t be what you think you should be.

在当今社会,这是相当困难的,我觉得理解这一点很重要,你在社交媒体上看到的,不应该成为你认为应该做的。

Schools and families occupy a special position at the heart of every child’s life and that is why I’m proud to support Place2Be’s work this Children’s Mental Health Week.

学校和家庭在每个孩子的生活中占据着特殊的地位,这就是我为支持Place2Be的工作,以及儿童心理健康周而自豪的原因

Whether we are school leaders, teachers, support staff or parents, we each have a crucial role to play. When we’re open and honest with each other about the challenges we face, we can work together to ensure the children in our care have the chance to become the best versions of themselves.

无论我们是学校领导、老师、后勤人员还是家长,我们每个人都发挥着重要的作用,当我们对彼此的挑战坦诚相待时,我们可以一起努力,来确保我们的孩子们,有机会成为最好的自己。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-19 19:58:34 | 显示全部楼层
想想好好学习本文
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-21 08:01:30 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-21 22:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-21 22:07:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-22 08:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-22 09:53:38 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-22 10:38:24 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-4 16:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-16 19:13:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:35 , Processed in 0.053020 second(s), 19 queries .