Not because challenge called me
But because YOU called me.
I did everything for YOU
Because that’s what you do
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
And I’ll always love you for it.
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
This season is all I have left to give.
My heart can take the pounding
My mind can handle the grind
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
And that’s OK.
I’m ready to let you go.
I want you to know now
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
The good and the bad.
We have given each other
All that we have.
And we both know, no matter what I do next
I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks
Garbage can in the corner
:05 seconds on the clock
Ball in my hands.
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
Love you always,

Kobe

致我最爱的篮球——

小时候
我穿着爸爸的直筒袜,
想象着
在西部大论坛球馆
投球获胜的样子
当时我就真切的知晓:
我爱上了你
倾其所有地爱上了你
我给你我的心灵和身体
给你我的精神和灵魂
六岁的我
深深爱上了你
我未曾想过结果
只是执着地
不断前进
不断奋斗
我在篮球场挥洒汗水
只为争取得到你
你告诉我要动作敏捷
我将自己的一切全心全意献给你
因为你给予我的太多
我在汗水伤痛中坚持着
并非因为我想挑战自己
而是因为你在召唤我
我的一切只为你
因为你即是如此
你被赋予了生命,
正如你赋予我生命
你成就了一个六岁孩童的湖人梦
至此我永远爱你
但我无法继续迷恋你
我的心能够承受打击
我的意志能够战胜煎熬
但我的身体知道,该说再见了
很好
我决定放手
现在我想让你知晓
这样我们便可珍惜剩下的时光
我们都曾带给对方
甜蜜和痛楚
我们共同拥有
你我都明白,不管今后我做什么
我依旧是那个
穿着老爸的直筒袜
瞄准角落里的垃圾罐
离进攻时间还有0.05秒
手中握着篮球
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

永远爱你的,
科比

科比球衣退役仪式讲话

I wanna say, thank you so much for tonight.

谢谢大家,感谢今晚所有的一切。

But it's not about my jerseys that are hanging up there for me, it's about the jerseys that were hanging out before. Without them, I couldn't be here today, they inspired me to play the game in a high level. Magic, Kareem, Shaq, push me every day. Baylor, Chamberlain, Goodrich, West, Worthy, goes on and on.

这不仅仅是关于挂在那里的我的球衣,更是在我之前退役球衣的每一个巨星,没有他们,我今天不可能站在这里,是他们激励着我,要每天贡献自己最大的能量。魔术师,贾巴尔,奥尼尔,每天激励着我,还有贝勒,张伯伦,古德里奇,韦斯特,沃西,等等。

Secondly, it's about this classic organization. Jerry Buss, your father, believe in the skinny kid from Lower Merion high school in Philadelphia. and it's also about the next generation. it's about this current Laker rocks that we have in here. it's about embodying the spirit that exists in old jerseys up there and carrying this organization forward, so that the next 20 years are better than the past 20 years. And that's what it's about.

我想感谢湖人这个联盟,巴斯家族,谢谢你们信任那个来自费城的瘦小子。今晚更关乎湖人的下一代,现在湖人的这帮孩子,关乎把那些球衣里承载的精神,传承给如今的他们,带动湖人前进,接下来的20年要比过去20年更加美好,这就是它的意义所在。

And then it's also about the fans. Fans, the media. I don't think you guys understand how present your guys were with me. You guys were there with me at 5:30 in the morning, when I was running in the track, I was middle way through my workout. I didn't know if I could make it through. But I thought about the expectations you guys have for me, you have for our team. It push me through, it got me through those 800, 400, 100 at 5:30 in the morning, so I thank you.

感谢球迷,感谢媒体。你们大概不知道,你们对我的陪伴。无论我早晨5点半起来练球,连体能,训练,在我都不知道自己能不能撑下来的时刻,我会想到你们对我和湖人的高期待,高要求,让我撑过了那些凌晨5:30,从800到400再到100次的投篮。

And it's about family, it's about my wife, Vanessa. You guys didn't notice, but in the last game, my last game that we had here against Utah Jazz, I was really tired. I got home and I was like you know what, I don't know if I could do this thing. I got one more game left, but I don't have any legs. She said I want show something, I got a gift for you, for your last game. She proceed to show me a roll of retired jerseys from Baylor, from Magic, from Shaq, from Kareem. All the personal message is a sign for me, including from Michael Jordan, including from the great Bill Russell , including from the great Larry Bird. When I saw that I knew then that I had to turn it up. I had to turn it up. So thank you baby for being an inspiration to me.

还得感谢我的家庭,我的妻子瓦妮莎。有个你们不知道的故事:我在斯台普斯的最后一场,对阵爵士,我已经很累了。我回到家,抱怨太累了不知道能不能撑下去,我还有一场比赛,我实在没体力了。她说,我给你看个宝贝,我有给你最后一场准备的礼物。她放给我看,所有在我之前退役球衣的视频,从魔术师,到奥尼尔,到贾巴尔,还有迈克尔-乔丹的,比尔-拉塞尔,拉里-伯德,而看见了那些,我才知道,我得努力了。
谢谢你,亲爱的,能这么多年当我的动力激励我。

And lastly our daughters, Natalia, Gianna and Bianka. I hope tonight you guys know that if you do the work, if you work hard enough dreams come true. You know that we all know that. But hopefully what you get from tonight is understanding that: Those times when you get up early and you work hard, those times when you stay up late and you work hard, those times when you don’t feel like working, you’re too tired and you don’t want to push yourself but you do it anyway. That is actually the dream. That’s the dream. It’s not the destination, it’s the journey.

最后,我们的宝贝女儿,娜塔莉亚,吉安娜,比安卡。你们知道,如果努力了,梦想就会实现。你们知道,我们也都知道。但我希望,过了今晚,你们会知道,你起早努力的日子,那些你熬夜努力的时光,那些你太累觉得再也站不起来,却依然支撑自己起身的夜晚,那才是梦想的力量。重要的不是终点,是过程。

And if you guys can understand that, then what you will see happen is that, you won't accomplish your dreams, your dreams won't come true, something greater will. If you guys can understand that, then I'm doing my job as a father.

如果你们认识到了这一点,你们会发现,也许梦想不会成真,但更好的会到来,如果你们记住了这一点,那我也算是尽到了作为父亲的职责。

Thank you guys.

I love you.

Mamba out.

谢谢大家,我爱你们,Mamba out!

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-22 10:52:50 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-28 18:14:23 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-15 17:58:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-25 17:27:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-25 16:18:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-6 18:31:36 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-23 06:37:33 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:27 , Processed in 0.049436 second(s), 19 queries .