Remarks by President Obama and Premier Wen Jiabao Before Bilateral Meeting
Peace Palace
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
November 20, 2012

奥巴马总统与温家宝总理双边会谈前的讲话
2012年11月20日

↓观看密码↓
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, it’s good to see Premier Wen again.  We last met at the East Asia Summit in Bali a year ago.

奥巴马总统:(译文忠实于译员原话)很高兴再次见到温总理,上一次见面是在一年前巴厘岛的东亚峰会。

It’s very important that we use multilateral meetings like the EAS to discuss shared regional and global challenges, and I’m committed to working with China and I’m committed to working with Asia.  It’s important that our two countries cooperate to build a more secure and prosperous future for the Asia Pacific region and for the world.

我们利用像东亚峰会这种多边会议来就共同面临的区域和全球问题进行讨论是十分重要的。我致力于同亚洲和中国共同努力。另外很重要的是我们两国进行合作,为了亚太地区以及全世界建立一个更安全更繁荣的未来。

Premier Wen and I have also worked very closely together on our bilateral and global economic problems.  And as the two largest economies in the world, we have a special responsibility to lead the way in ensuring sustained and balanced growth, not only here in Asia but globally.

温总理和我也就双边和全球经济问题进行了密切的合作。作为全世界最大的两个经济体,我们负有特殊的责任,来发挥引导作用,来确保亚洲和全世界的可持续的平衡的增长。

I very much believe that the cooperative and constructive approach that we’ve taken to our bilateral relations is good for both our countries and the world.  And it is very important that as two of the largest economies in the world, that we work to establish clear rules of the road internationally for trade and investment, which can increase prosperity and global growth.

同时我们两个国家也进行合作是非常重要的,对全世界也是非常重要的。作为最大的两个经济体,很重要的是我们要建立非常清晰明确的一些规则,为了指导国际贸易投资,这样有利于确保世界的更加繁荣。

So I very much appreciate Premier Wen’s engagement with the United States on these issues.  I’m sure this will be another honest and constructive conversation and will help to continue the process of strengthening the relationship between China and the United States.

我非常赞赏温总理在这些问题上所进行的建设性和诚恳的讨论,我确信这个进程会有利于继续进一步加强美国和中国之间的关系。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-8-17 13:59:41 | 显示全部楼层
温家宝总理:尊敬的总统先生,很高兴再次同你见面,这是我们之间的第五次会晤。

PREMIER WEN: (As interpreted.) Mr. President, it is a great pleasure to see you again.  This is our fifth meeting.

我再次祝贺您当选连任。我愿转达胡锦涛主席和新当选的习近平总书记对您的问候。

Let me use this opportunity to first, once again, extend my congratulations to you, Mr. President, on your reelection, and I also wish to convey the best regards from President Hu Jintao and the newly-elected General Secretary Xi Jinping to you.

您多次强调,要带领美国应对各种挑战,重振经济,增加就业,促进国际安全与合作 我祝您取得成功。

Mr. President, you have set out your vision on many occasions that you want to lead the United States to address various challenges more effectively, in particular to revitalize the economy, to create more jobs, and to enhance international security and cooperation.  I wish you all the best.

您和我都这样认为,中国同美国之间的关系是世界上最重要的双边关系之一。中美关系的长期、健康、稳定的发展不仅有利于我们两国的根本利益,也有利于亚太地区乃至世界的和平、稳定与繁荣。

You and I share the view, Mr. President, that the China-U.S. relationship is one of the most important bilateral relationships in the world.  The long-term sound and steady growth of China-U.S. relations serves the fundamental interests of both countries.  It is also important for peace, stability, and prosperity in the Asia Pacific and the world.

我愿意与您通过这次会见向世界传递这样的积极信息:我们坚持推进两国互相尊重、互利共赢的合作伙伴关系的方向,巩固和加强战略经济对话、战略安全对话、高级别文化交流等合作机制;加强经贸合作,以大规模的经济和金融合作来应对我们之间存在的困难,解决我们之间存在的矛盾与分歧;加强国际和地区问题的交流与磋商,特别是要加强在亚太地区的合作。

I hope our meeting today will send out such a positive message to the world -- a positive message that both countries will remain committed to pursuing a cooperative partnership between the two sides based on mutual respect and mutual benefit.  Our two sides will continue to work together to strengthen and enhance our dialogue mechanisms, including the strategic and economic dialogues, the strategic security dialogue, and the high-level consultation on people-to-people exchange. We will enhance our business cooperation and engage in large-scale cooperation in economy and finance to use it as a means to tackle the difficulties we have and resolve the differences and disagreements between us.  Our two countries will enhance exchange and consultation on regional and international affairs, in particular to enhance our cooperation in the Asia Pacific region.

我相信在这些重大问题上,我们有着共同的意愿。我愿意与总统先生坦诚交谈。

Well, I believe we have a common will on all those important issues.  I look forward to an honest discussion with you today, Mr. President.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-28 14:25:21 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-2 09:03:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-4 11:36:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-10 15:55:43 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-28 08:35:15 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-8 20:36:18 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-15 13:49:47 | 显示全部楼层
学习了回复光荣
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-4 11:44:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:46 , Processed in 0.054258 second(s), 21 queries .