[经济] 2023-03-22 汇丰集团总裁中国论坛演讲

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-5-30 10:29:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载英文音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

I’m looking forward to this year’s China Development Forum – our first in-person gathering since before the global pandemic.

我非常期待今年的中国发展高层论坛,这将是自全球疫情发生以来,我们首次在线下相聚。

After a difficult few years for us all – and notwithstanding the challenges that remain – it is excellent to be able to travel to Beijing and to other cities across the country … to reconnect in person with colleagues and friends … and also to be able to welcome them to all the other cities to which they have strong links.

尽管挑战依然存在,但在全球所有人经历了艰难的几年后,我很高兴能够到访北京和中国的其他城市,与同事和朋友们重聚,并欢迎他们重访世界其他地方。

There is no question in my mind that 2023 will be the year in which the global economy benefits from being fully open again. As part of this, we should also be open to new ideas, to new opportunities, to new partnerships, to new ways of doing things.

在我看来,2023年毫无疑问将是全球经济受益于世界全面开放的一年。因此,我们应该用开放的心态去迎接新观念、新机遇、新合作、新方式。

I believe this will help China to continue its modernization … while also benefiting all of us who operate in China, invest in China and do business with China. So ‘openness and opening’ is my key thought.

我相信这将有助于中国推进其现代化进程,同时也将惠及所有在中国经营和投资的企业,以及与中国有贸易往来的企业。因此,我想分享的关键词就是“开放”。

And I want to focus on the supporting role that the international business community can play in this.

在此,我想重点谈一谈国际商界在其中能够发挥的支持作用。

First, the most important way is by connecting China with the world.

首先,加强中国与世界的连接至关重要。

This is precisely what HSBC was founded to do 158 years ago. And it is critical that the international business community continues to play a key role in facilitating China’s links with the world. This includes through trade and investment – but also through the exchange of ideas, experiences and best practice. And all of this can help to promote greater mutual understanding and trust. China’s willingness to learn from others has greatly helped its development. I strongly believe it will continue to do so in the future.

汇丰自158年前成立起就致力于此。在加强中国与世界连接的方面,国际商界要继续发挥关键作用,这一点非常重要。加强连接的途径包括贸易和投资,但也包括理念、经验和最佳实践的交流。所有这些都有助于增进彼此之间的理解和信任。在与其他国家的借鉴和学习中,中国获得了长足的发展。我坚信未来的中国也将继续如此。

And we have much to learn from China. As the leading foreign financial sector investor in mainland China … with investments across the banking, asset management, insurance and securities sectors, including our stake in Bank of Communications … HSBC has worked actively to support foreign companies who want to do business in China … and Chinese customers who want to go global.

我们也要向中国借鉴和学习。作为中国内地金融业领先的外商投资者,汇丰的投资覆盖银行、基金、保险和证券等行业,包括持股交通银行。一直以来,汇丰都积极支持希望在中国展业的外资企业和希望走向世界的中国客户。

We are proud that we’ve helped a quarter of foreign companies in China to enter the Chinese market … and also to have helped more than 1,200 Chinese companies and their subsidiaries to access more than 50 markets overseas. And this includes many countries along the Belt and Road.

令我们感到骄傲的是,我们服务了中国市场四分之一的外资企业,也协助了超过1200家中资企业及子公司在50多个海外市场开拓业务。其中包括了许多“一带一路”沿线的国家和地区。

Second, we can help China to be open to the future by supporting innovation. China has a good track-record of making long-term investments that have enabled it to build a better tomorrow. It is already home to many world-leading technology companies. It is also committed to building the companies of tomorrow.

第二,我们可以通过支持创新来助力中国开创未来。中国始终着眼于长远发展,致力于建设更美好的明天。当今的中国已经拥有众多世界领先的科技公司。同时还致力于打造更多面向未来的企业。

HSBC launched a Technology Fund in 2019 to support high-growth start-ups especially in the Guangdong – Hong Kong –Macao Greater Bay Area. This dedicated lending facility supports new enterprises across e-commerce, FinTech, robotics, biotechnology and healthcare. The fund recognises that many of these companies have different business models to those that we served in the past, so the funding ecosystems around them also need to be different. And it enables them to access both international markets through our global network and our expertise in growing new businesses.

汇丰在2019年推出了一项科技信贷基金,以支持中国初创企业的快速发展,尤其侧重于服务粤港澳大湾区的科创企业。受益的新兴企业涵盖电子商务、金融科技、机器人技术、生物科技和医疗保健等领域。这类企业的商业模式大多与我们服务的传统行业不同,因此,为其提供支持的融资生态体系也应有所区别。在专项基金的支持下,这些企业既能通过我们的全球网络开拓国际市场,又能借助我们的金融专长发展新业务。

The other area where I see real potential is climate innovation, which is the subject of the paper that we are submitting. We will need to scale up new technologies in order to transition to net zero. China has a huge opportunity to play a leading role globally, which would help it to meet its climate commitments and create a new source of world-class exports.

另一个我认为确有潜力的领域是与气候相关的创新。这也是我们此次提交的书面报告主题。我们需要加大新技术的应用以实现向净零排放的转型。中国可以在这一领域在全球发挥引领作用,这其中蕴含的巨大机遇将有助于中国在履行自身气候承诺的同时,创造新的世界一流的出口产业。

The proportion of clean energy in China's energy consumption has already increased from 14.5% in 2012 to 25.5% by the end of 2021. The country leads the world in the manufacture of clean energy generation facilities for wind and solar power. And China accounted for around two-thirds of global sales of full electric vehicles last year. International markets can help China to grow its environmental sector by expanding the sustainable finance market and aligning with international standards.

中国的清洁能源消费比重已从2012年的14.5%提高到2021年底的25.5%。在风能和太阳能发电等清洁能源设备生产方面,中国也处于世界领先地位。去年,全球的纯电动汽车销量中,中国占到了大约三分之二的份额。而国际市场正可以帮助中国发展环保产业,包括通过扩大可持续金融的市场规模以及与国际标准接轨等途径。

To conclude, these are just some of the ideas that I am looking forward to discussing in Beijing this year.

以上是我期待今年在北京和大家探讨的一些想法。

The China Development Forum is always a chance to connect and collaborate, and to discuss how we can to pursue new opportunities. It will be even better doing so in person. And I am very confident that we will find new ways that will help us to achieve our shared ambitions of modernization and sustainable growth.

中国发展高层论坛一直是加强交流合作、探索新机遇的重要平台。今年可以面对面地交流,一定更有成效。我非常有信心,我们可以携手找到新的途径,以实现现代化发展和可持续增长的共同目标。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2023-5-30 19:34:21 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2023-6-4 17:52:16 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2023-6-5 12:45:42 | 只看该作者
汇丰集团总裁中国论坛演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2023-6-25 12:10:38 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2023-7-1 16:42:52 | 只看该作者
汇丰集团总裁中国论坛演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2023-7-2 23:55:05 | 只看该作者
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2023-7-31 14:38:57 | 只看该作者
xiexiexiexiexie
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2023-8-10 10:45:11 | 只看该作者
2023-03-22 汇丰集团总裁中国论坛演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2023-9-14 06:06:05 | 只看该作者
···································
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:10 , Processed in 0.050180 second(s), 18 queries .