点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 3210|回复: 19

[经济] 2023-03-13 瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-30 10:20:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载英文音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

I am delighted to be able to attend the China Development Forum in the Year of the Rabbit, and for the first time in a while be there in person again. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a prosperous year ahead. I understand that in China the rabbit is viewed as an auspicious sign, symbolizing kindness, agility, cleverness, and peace. I am sure you will agree that those are the standards we should all try to live by wherever we are. It's great to be able to travel to China again, and I am really looking forward to meeting with many of our stakeholders and our employees. I firmly believe that such interactions and exchanges between China and the global business community can only be of benefit for the whole world.

很高兴能够参加兔年举办的中国发展高层论坛,而且我非常开心这次能够现场参与这一盛事,借此机会祝大家兔年大吉。我知道,在中国,兔子代表祥瑞,象征着善良、机敏、聪明与和平。无论我们身在何处,这些都是我们赖以生存的人生准则。很高兴能再次前往中国,我非常期待与我们广大的利益相关者和员工见面,我深信中国与全球商业界的这种互动与交流必将造福于世界。

China has embarked on a great journey of modernization with great opportunities both in terms of economic growth as well as business development. At the heart of any such great transformational endeavour is "resilience". That means being prepared for crisis situations, having the ability to recover and face new challenges and to preserve what is valuable while innovating. Even more importantly, it means being open for collaboration to address the issues we all face, and in doing so help to make our world and our society more resilient.

中国已经踏上了伟大的现代化征程,在经济增长及商业发展方面都蕴藏着巨大的机遇。对于任何重大转型,“韧性”都至关重要。这意味着我们要做好应对危机的准备,具备恢复和迎接新挑战的能力,并能在创新的同时保留有价值的事物。更重要的是这还意味着要通过开放合作,解决我们共同面临的问题,提高世界和社会抵御风险的能力。

As one of the leading reinsurers in the world, Swiss Re also needs to be resilient and able to adapt quickly. These strengths enable us to provide a whole range of products and services, from re/insurance protection through to insights and expertise for the benefit of our Chinese clients and partners. As one of the first foreign reinsurers in China, we take great pride in our longstanding relationships and remain strongly committed to this dynamic market.

作为全球领先的再保险公司之一,瑞士再保险也需要具有韧性并能快速做出调整。这些优势让我们能够提供全方位的产品和服务,涵盖从保险/再保险到风险洞察和专业知识等多个领域,为我们的中国客户与合作伙伴保驾护航。作为首批进入中国的国外再保险公司之一,我们为长期活跃于中国而感到自豪,并将继续坚定地致力于服务这一充满活力的市场。

Finally, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the China Development Forum for the invaluable work you do to help build understanding, identify common ground, and foster cooperation and trust. Thank you for continuing to host this wonderful event. With that, I wish the China Development Forum 2023 great success and look forward to seeing you all very soon in Beijing! Thank you!

最后,我要衷心感谢中国发展高层论坛,感谢论坛为增进了解、寻找共识、促进合作与信任所做的宝贵工作。谢谢你们持之以恒地举办这一重要活动。最后预祝2023年中国发展高层论坛取得圆满成功,并期待很快在北京与大家见面!谢谢大家!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-4 17:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-16 13:45:23 | 显示全部楼层
2023-03-13 瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-16 14:11:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-16 14:12:30 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞 瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-16 19:15:21 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
琪琪琪琪小琪琪 发表于 2023-6-16 13:45
2023-03-13 瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞

瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-1 16:45:39 | 显示全部楼层
瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-2 23:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-2 09:45:26 | 显示全部楼层
xiexiexiexiexiexiexiexie
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-10 10:48:16 | 显示全部楼层
[经济] 2023-03-13 瑞士再保险集团CEO中国论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:41 , Processed in 0.194283 second(s), 19 queries .