CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 37522|回复: 40

[科技] 2016-11-16 习近平第三届世界互联网大会视频致辞

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-4 00:43:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

各位嘉宾,各位朋友:大家好!

Dear Participants and Friends, Good morning!

值此第三届世界互联网大会开幕之际,我谨代表中国政府和中国人民,并以我个人的名义,向大会的召开表示热烈的祝贺!向各位嘉宾致以诚挚的问候!

On the occasion of the opening of the Third World Internet Conference(WIC), I wish to extend, on behalf of the government and people of China, and in my own name, warm congratulations to the conference, and cordial greetings to all the participants!

互联网是我们这个时代最具发展活力的领域。互联网快速发展,给人类的生产生活都带来了深刻变化,也给人类社会带来了一系列新机遇和新挑战。

The Internet is the most vibrant sector in our times. Its rapid development has brought profound changes to our life and work, as well as new opportunities and challenges to human society.

互联网发展是无国界、无边界的,利用好、发展好、治理好互联网必须深化网络空间国际合作,携手构建网络空间命运共同体。

The development of the Internet knows no national or sectoral boundaries. The sound use, development and governance of the Internet thus call for closer international cooperation and joint efforts to build a community of common future in cyberspace.

“君子务本,本立而道生。”在去年的大会上,我提出了全球互联网发展治理的“四项原则”、“五点主张”,得到国际社会积极响应。

As a Chinese saying goes, “A gentleman puts basic principles first, which will illuminate the way forward.” At last year's WIC, I put forward four principles and five proposals on global development and governance of the Internet. They have been well received in the world.

中国愿同国际社会一道,坚持以人类共同福祉为根本,坚持网络主权理念,推动全球互联网治理朝着更加公正合理的方向迈进,推动网络空间实现平等尊重、创新发展、开放共享、安全有序的目标。

China will work together with the international community to ensure the common well-being of humanity, uphold cyber sovereignty, promote more fair and equitable global Internet governance and bring about an open, inclusive and secure cyberspace that features equality, mutual respect, innovation and orderly development.

本届大会以“创新驱动造福人类——携手共建网络空间命运共同体”为主题。

This year's theme is “Innovation-driven Internet Development for the Benefit of All-Building a Community of Common Future in Cyberspace”.

希望大家集思广益、增进共识、加强合作,让互联网更好造福人类。预祝大会圆满成功!

I hope through the meeting of minds, we will achieve more consensus, enhance cooperation and enable the Internet to deliver greater benefits to mankind. I wish the conference a full success.

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-24 14:51:12 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-4 10:47:16 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-19 05:02:46 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-5 09:27:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-23 17:22:51 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-1 20:21:59 | 显示全部楼层
求视频及文本
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-2 22:49:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-5 12:37:57 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-3 21:51:48 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:04 , Processed in 0.050910 second(s), 19 queries .