[时政] 2022-10-25 特拉斯卸任英国首相演讲

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-10-26 10:18:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

It has been a huge honour to be Prime Minister of this great country, in particular, to lead the nation in mourning the death of Her Late Majesty The Queen after 70 years of service, and welcoming the accession of His Majesty King Charles III.

非常荣幸能够担任这个伟大国家的首相,特别是带领大家哀悼为国家服务70年的已故女王陛下,并欢迎查尔斯三世国王陛下的登基。

In just a short period, this Government has acted urgently and decisively on the side of hardworking families and businesses. We reversed the National Insurance increase. We helped millions of households with their energy bills and helped thousands of businesses avoid bankruptcy. We are taking back our energy independence so we are never again beholden to global market fluctuations or malign foreign powers.

在短短的时间内,本届政府站在努力付出的家庭和企业一边,采取了紧急和果断的行动。我们扭转了国民保险的增加。我们帮助数百万家庭支付了能源账单,并帮助数千家企业避免破产。我们正在夺回我们的能源独立,使我们再也不会受到全球市场波动或恶意外国势力的影响。

From my time as Prime Minister, I am more convinced than ever that we need to be bold and confront the challenges that we face. As the Roman philosopher Seneca wrote: “It’s not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it’s because we do not dare that they are difficult.”

从我担任首相以来,我比以往任何时候都更加相信,我们需要大胆地面对挑战。正如罗马哲学家塞内卡所写的那样:“我们不敢,不是因为事情很困难;而是因为我们不敢,它们才是困难的。”

We simply cannot afford to be a low-growth country where the government takes up an increasing share of our national wealth and where there are huge divides between different parts of our country.

我们承受不了作为一个低增长的国家,政府占据了我们国家财富的越来越大份额,同时我们国家不同地区之间存在巨大鸿沟。

We need to take advantage of our Brexit freedoms to do things differently. This means delivering more freedom for our own citizens and restoring power to democratic institutions. It means lower taxes, so people can keep more of the money they earn. And it means delivering growth that will lead to more job security, higher wages and greater opportunities for our children and grandchildren.

我们需要利用脱欧带来的自由做出改变。这意味着为我们的公民提供更多的自由,并恢复民主机构的权力。这意味着降低税收,使人们可以存下更多收入。这意味着实现增长,为我们的子孙后代带来更多的工作保障、更高的工资和更大的机会。

That’s what I have been striving to achieve, and I wish Rishi Sunak every success, for the good of our country.

这就是我一直在努力实现的目标,为了我们国家的利益,我祝愿苏纳克一切顺利。

I want to thank Hugh, Frances, Liberty, my family and friends, and all the team at Number 10 for their love, friendship and support.

我要感谢休、弗朗西斯、利伯缇、我的家人和朋友,以及所有唐宁街10号工作人员给予我的关爱、友情和支持。

I also want to thank my protection team.

我还要感谢我的保安团队。

I look forward to spending more time in my constituency, and continuing to serve South West Norfolk from the backbenches.

我期待着在议会继续为我代表的西南诺福克郡服务。

Our country continues to battle through a storm. But I believe in Britain. I believe in the British people. And I know that brighter days lie ahead.

我们的国家还在风暴中战斗。但我相信英国。我相信英国人民。我知道光明的日子即将到来。

Thank you.

谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2022-10-27 19:06:46 | 只看该作者
特拉斯卸任英国首相演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2022-10-30 20:51:07 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2022-11-13 00:44:48 | 只看该作者
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2022-11-15 18:13:12 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2023-2-19 23:50:01 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2024-4-8 23:41:16 | 只看该作者
xiexie ~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:00 , Processed in 0.048804 second(s), 18 queries .