中国国家主席习近平和美国总统奥巴马在二十国集团峰会会晤时的讲话
二十国集团峰会现场
俄罗斯圣彼得堡
2013年9月6日

Remarks by President Obama and President Xi Before Bilateral Meeting
G20 Summit Site
St. Petersburg, Russia
September 6, 2013

习近平主席:尊敬的奥巴马总统,我很高兴再次与你会面。今天的会面使我想起了我们今年6月份在安纳伯格庄园举行的会晤。在那次会晤中,我们达成了我们双边关系中具有共同意义的重要共识。特别是我们再次同意建立中美大国关系的新模式。

PRESIDENT XI: Honorable President Obama, it’s my great pleasure to meet you again.  Our meeting today reminds me of the meeting we had this past June when we met in the Annenberg Estate.  In that meeting, we reached important consensus of mutual interest in our bilateral relationship.  In particular, we agreed once again to building a new model of major country relationship between China and the United States.  

安纳伯格庄园是个美丽宁静的地方,你对我的热情款待至今历历在目。因此我借此机会再次感谢你对我的款待。

The Annenberg Estate is a beautiful and quiet place, and I still have fresh memories of your warm hospitality.  So I take this opportunity to thank you again for hosting me.

自我们上次会晤以来,双方工作团队密切配合,落实我们达成的共识。第五轮中美战略与经济对话取得丰硕成果。两军关系继续改善,广泛领域务实合作扎实推进。双方在重大国际和地区问题上紧密沟通协调。

Since we met last time, our two teams have worked closely together to implement a consensus we have reached.  The fifth round of the China-U.S. Strategic and Economic Dialogue produced bountiful results.  Our mil-to-mil relationship continues to improve.  We have made solid progress in advancing practical cooperation in many different areas, and we have maintained close communication and coordination of major international and regional issues.

在我看来,中美关系维持着良好的发展势头。

In my view, the China-U.S. relationship has maintained a sound momentum of development.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, Mr. President, thank you for hosting us, and it is a pleasure to see you again.

奥巴马总统:好的,习主席,谢谢你的接待。很高兴再次见到你。

As President Xi indicated, we had excellent meetings in Sunnylands earlier this year.  And we agreed to continue to build a new model of great power relations based on practical cooperation and constructively managing our differences.

正如习主席所言,今年早些时候我们在森尼兰进行了极为良好的会谈。我们同意继续在务实合作和建设性地管理我们分歧的基础上建立大国关系的新模式。

As has been indicated, we’ve made significant progress on a range of issues, whether it’s cooperation on addressing climate change, expanded military-to-military consultations that ensure awareness and avoid potential conflicts or miscommunications.  And we’ve had some extensive discussions through the Strategic and Economic Dialogue about how we can continue to grow the economy and give some momentum to global growth that creates jobs, prosperity, and balanced growth around the world.

实际情况表明,我们在一系列问题上已经取得重大的进展,无论是应对气候变化方面的合作,还是拓展两军关系的磋商,确保提高认识和避免潜在的冲突或沟通方面的贻误。我们通过战略与经济对话进行了广泛的讨论,涉及如何继续促进经济增长,推动有助于创造就业、繁荣和全世界平衡增长的全球增长等问题。

So this gives us an additional opportunity to discuss some of the topics at issue here at the G20, as well as our mutual interest in addressing some significant global challenges, such as the challenge posed by North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs.

因此,这给了我们又一个机会讨论20国集团峰会在这里讨论的一些议题,以及我们在应对某些重大全球性挑战方面的共同利益,例如北韩的核计划和导弹计划构成的挑战。

And although there will continue to be some significant disagreements and sources of tension, I’m confident that they can be managed.  And I want to reiterate that the United States welcomes the continuing peaceful rise of China and is interested in a China that is playing a stable and prosperous and responsible role, not only in the Asia Pacific but around the world.

虽然一些重大分歧和关系紧张的来源还会继续存在,但是我有信心这些是可以管理好的。我重申,美国欢迎中国继续和平崛起,中国不仅在亚太地区,而且在全世界发挥稳定、繁荣和负责任的作用符合美国的利益。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-1 17:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 10:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-15 11:50:47 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-23 21:51:29 | 显示全部楼层
x谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-24 13:26:17 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-15 14:07:34 | 显示全部楼层
习近平主席和奥巴马总统二十国集团峰会会晤
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 15:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-3 12:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-11 10:06:24 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:49 , Processed in 0.051466 second(s), 19 queries .