跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-6-29 11:25:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Hello, I am Enrique Lores, CEO of HP.

大家好,我是惠普公司的首席执行官恩里克·洛里斯。

For more than 80 years, HP has been one of the world’s most innovative companies. And for the past four decades, the skill and ingenuity of the Chinese people have been integral to our success.

八十多年来,惠普一直是世界上最具创新性的公司之一。而在过去四十年里,惠普的成功与中国人民的才能和智慧密不可分。

In 1985, HP became the first U.S. company to establish a high-tech joint venture in China.Today, we have 44 offices and branches across the country, as well as more than 1,300 service centers and a vibrant manufacturing ecosystem.

1985年,惠普成为第一家在中国成立高科技合资企业的美国公司。今天,我们已经在全国成立了44个办事处和分支机构,以及1300多个服务中心。惠普充满活力的制造生态系统已经在中国枝繁叶茂。

Chongqing, Weihai and Yueyang are home to some of the largest production facilities in HP’s global supply chain, and our facilities are supported by a network of suppliers and business partners, spanning 11 cities.

我们的重庆、威海和岳阳工厂已经跻身惠普全球供应链中最大的生产设施。在中国,我们还拥有一个横跨11个城市的强大供应商和商业伙伴网络。

We are in China, for China. We are proud to support the high-quality development of the IT manufacturing ecosystem.

惠普坚持“在中国,为中国”的战略理念。我们很自豪能支持中国电子信息制造业生态系统的高质量发展。

I first visited China in 1995. And for my colleagues and I, the changes that have occurred during HP’s four decades in China are truly extraordinary.

我第一次访问中国是在1995年。对我和我的同事来说,在惠普进入中国的近四十年间,中国发生了非同寻常的变化。

For me, China’s rapid technological development is one of your most impressive achievements. New 5G networks and intercontinental transport links allow our facilities to operate with world-class speed and precision.

其中,飞速的技术进步是中国最令我印象深刻的成就之一。在中国,全新的5G网络和洲际交通网络使惠普的设施能够以世界一流的速度和精度运行。

China has also shown incredible agility and resilience.

多年来,中国经济也展现出了令人难以置信的敏捷性和韧性。

During the early phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, HP’s China facilities were some of the first in our global network to resume operations thanks to the rapid support of the central and local governments.

在新冠疫情暴发初期,我们得到了中央和地方政府高效、有力的支持,使惠普的中国工厂成为我们全球网络中最早恢复运营的设施。

And as I look to the future, I believe that China’s potential for innovation will only continue to grow.

展望未来,我相信中国的创新潜力将会持续增长。

Our success could not be possible without the vast and diverse range of talents in China. We are proud that many thousands of skilled men and women in China choose to pursue careers with HP.

中国巨大而丰富的人才库对我们的成功至关重要。在中国,有成千上万的高技能人才选择在惠普工作,这让我们感到非常自豪。

Our operations have created more than 50,000 local jobs and indirectly generated 300,000 more across the broader economy.

我们在中国的业务直接创造了超过五万个就业机会,并间接在更广泛的经济领域创造了三十万个就业机会。

We also depend on the thousands of local businesses that provide our facilities with much-needed goods and services, many of whom are small and medium-sized enterprises.

在中国,我们还拥有成千上万的供应商为惠普提供重要的商品和服务,其中许多是中小企业。

Climate change is one of the greatest challenges of our generation, and it demands our collective attention and action.

气候变化是我们这一代人面临的最大全球性挑战之一,需要我们共同的关注和行动。

HP commends China’s efforts to reduce emissions and achieve carbon neutrality. We are making significant investments across HP in pursuit of these same goals.

惠普非常认可中国为减少排放和实现碳中和所做的努力。惠普内部也进行了大量的投入以达成可持续发展目标。

We plan to achieve net zero emissions across our value chain by 2040. We are also investing to protect and restore forests both in China and around the globe. And we are ready to work together with the government and local businesses to find new solutions for decarbonization.  

我们计划到2040年在我们的价值链中实现净零排放。我们也正在通过投资保护和恢复中国以至全球的森林。我们希望有机会与政府和当地企业开展合作,为减碳寻找新的解决方案。

For all the challenges we have faced, I continue to look to the future with optimism and confidence. The pandemic has shown the huge potential of advanced technologies to enhance people’s lives.

尽管全球发展持续面临挑战,我愿意继续以乐观和自信的态度展望未来。这场疫情显示出,先进技术在提高人类生活水平方面有着巨大潜力。

We look forward to launching new development partnerships with local businesses, and we will continue to invest in smart upgrades across our production lines.

我们期待有机会与当地企业开展新的伙伴关系,我们也将继续开展投资,推动我们整个生产线的智能化改造升级。

China’s industrial ecosystem and digital transformation initiatives will play a big role in shaping our shared future.

我们相信,中国的工业生态系统和数字化转型措施将在塑造人类共同的未来中发挥巨大的作用。

I am delighted to take part in the China Development Forum. For more than two decades, it has served as one of the most important global platforms for dialogue on development.

我很荣幸能够参加此次中国发展高层论坛。二十多年来,中国发展高层论坛一直是有关发展问题的最重要的全球对话平台之一。

It’s a powerful example of the dialogue and cooperation the world needs to build a smart and sustainable future, with fair opportunities for everyone.  

中国发展高层论坛的成功举办说明,世界仍然需要对话和合作来推动建设一个智能、可持续的未来,为每一个人提供公平的发展机会。

Thank you for having me here. I look forward to our future work together.

感谢主办方邀请我参会。我期待着未来有机会与各位共同讨论、合作。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2022-7-4 08:48:12 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2022-7-7 08:53:51 | 只看该作者
惠普公司CEO中国发展高层论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2022-7-27 10:13:43 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2022-8-19 00:55:12 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2022-8-20 23:03:11 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2022-9-13 14:40:41 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2022-9-16 16:46:49 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2022-9-26 15:15:06 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2022-10-13 17:38:28 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:52 , Processed in 0.048968 second(s), 18 queries .