[文教] 2022-04-02 英国首相约翰逊穆斯林斋月致辞

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-29 10:52:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Message by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Ramadan 2022
英国首相约翰逊2022年穆斯林斋月致辞

Ramadan Mubarak to British Muslims and Muslims around the world as you prepare for the holy month of Ramadan, this will be the first Ramadan free from any kind of COVID restrictions since the pandemic began. And as you come together with your family and your community to break your fast, to worship and to remember those in need, I hope this year is particularly special.

祝英国及全世界的穆斯林斋月快乐,在你们为神圣的斋月做准备时,今年将是自新冠疫情爆发以来第一个没有任何限制的斋月。在你们与家人朋友们一起开斋、纪念那些需要帮助的人们时,我希望今年对你们来说更加特别。

Over the past two years, I’ve been amazed at the goodwill and the generosity of spirit of Britain’s Muslims, from those extending compassion and care to the vulnerable to the amazing people I met last year at Batley’s Al-Hikmah centre in West Yorkshire, where they were helping people get jabbed and spreading positivity about the vaccines.

过去的两年里,我因英国穆斯林的善良和慷慨精神感动,从那些向弱势群体奉献爱心的人士,到去年我在西约克郡巴特利阿尔希克玛中心遇到的人们,在那里他们宣传并帮助人们注射疫苗。

And so as you embark on this month of fasting and giving, I want to say a massive thank you to all those who give so much to our country. NHS heroes like Dr. Farzana Hussain and Dr. Masood Ahmed and the many brilliant health workers who’ve been taking care of the sick, and all those who play such a significant part in our national life, from the teachers and the police officers to the public servants, business owners, wealth creators, many, many other professionals.

因此,当你们开始这一斋戒和奉献的月份时,我想向所有为我们的国家付出辛苦的人表示衷心的感谢。感谢英国国家医疗服务体系的杰出代表法尔赞娜·侯赛因和马苏德·艾哈迈德博士以及许多一直在照顾病人的优秀医护人员,还有所有在我们的国家生活中发挥重要作用的人式,从教师和警察到公务员、企业主、财富创造者、以及许多其他专业人士。

And of course, this may be the first year that many Afghan refugees recently resettled here are observing Ramadan in the UK.

当然,今年也是许多刚刚在英国重新安家的阿富汗难民庆祝斋月的第一年。

Every Ramadan – I am in awe of the dedication and faith it must take to fast from sunrise to sunset. There is much for all of us to learn from your compassion and community spirit during this special month.

每年斋月——我都对从日出到日落进行斋戒的奉献精神和信念心生敬畏。在这个特殊的月份里,我们所有人都可以从你们的同情心和社区精神中学到很多东西。

I wish Muslims here in the UK and around the world a blessed and peaceful Ramadan.

我祝愿英国和世界各地的穆斯林度过一个幸福祥和的斋月。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-4 08:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-7 09:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
英国首相约翰逊穆斯林斋月致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-7 16:25:16 | 显示全部楼层
[文教] 2022-04-02 英国首相约翰逊穆斯林斋月致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-15 17:10:52 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 14:54 , Processed in 0.051401 second(s), 21 queries .