跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-6-29 10:47:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Hello everyone.

大家好!

My name is Peter Grauer. I am the chairman of Bloomberg and feel privileged to speak with you today.

我是高逸雅,是彭博的董事长。我很荣幸有机会在此发言。

At Bloomberg, we began our journey in china in the early 1990s and have grown rapidly in this market ever since. Today, 40 percent of our Asia workforce are based in greater china – including at our newest office in Shenzhen, marking our commitment to the Greater Bay Area.

彭博于上世纪90年代初开始在中国开展业务,并在此快速发展。今天,彭博在大中华地区的员工人数占到亚太地区的四成,包括新近设立的深圳办公室,它标志着我们对大湾区的承诺和投入。

Throughout those decades, we have seen the opening-up of China’s markets first-hand, and I am so impressed by the tremendous progress China has made in its liberalization of financial markets.

过去几十年中,我们亲眼目睹了中国市场的开放。中国在金融市场开放方面取得的巨大进展令人印象深刻。

Bloomberg is proud to play its part in connecting china with the global investor community. By way of example, Bloomberg was the first index provider to include Chinese bonds into a major global bond index, driving substantial foreign capital into China’s bond market. We are also a key technology partner in the infrastructure of the Bond Connect schemes that act as crucial junction between Chinese and global capital.

彭博促进了中国与全球投资者之间的连通,对此我们深感自豪。例如,彭博是首家将中国债券纳入全球主要债券指数的指数提供商,此举带动大量境外资金进入中国债券市场。同时,我们也是债券通等机制的重要基础设施技术合作伙伴,这些机制是中国与全球资本之间的关键连接点。

Forty years ago, Bloomberg was born with the mission to enhance market transparency. We believe that transparency spurs investor confidence, drives investments and enables economies to grow.

四十年前,彭博创立时即以提高市场透明度为使命。我们认为,透明度能够激发投资者信心、推动投资并促进经济增长。

Today, no market better represents the promise of market transparency and market growth than China. The long-term integration of China’s economy with its global counterparts has the potential to be an indelible marker of progress for this and future generations.

如今,没有哪个市场比中国更能代表市场透明度和市场成长的前景。中国经济与全球经济的长期融合有望成为今世后代不可磨灭的丰碑。

The shared economic understandings between distant markets can serve as the basis for a greater shared understanding – an understanding of our future: the risks, the challenges, and the opportunities. The advent of covid-19 has brought many of those shared challenges and opportunities into clear focus.

相距遥远的市场之间关于经济的共识可作为更广泛共识的基础,也是对于未来的共识:风险、挑战以及机遇。新冠疫情的爆发也凸显出许多共同的挑战和机遇。

My hope is that we take the urgency of the past two years and apply it to our other critical issues, like climate change, unbalanced economic development and the delicate role of geopolitics in global progress.

我希望,全世界能够将过去两年应对疫情的紧迫感带入其他重大议题,如气候变化、经济发展不平衡以及地缘政治对于全球发展的微妙影响。

For our part, Bloomberg and Bloomberg Philanthropies have committed themselves to supporting countless projects in environmental protection, public health, government innovation, education, and the arts – both here in China and around the world. We see these contributions as pivotal to our wider role as a platform for market transparency and a venue for collaboration between market participants.

彭博和彭博慈善基金会已在中国和世界各地支持和开展了无数环保、公共卫生、政府创新、教育和艺术项目。我们认为,这些贡献是我们作为市场透明度平台及市场参与者之间协作平台而发挥更大作用的关键。

In that light, we are dedicated to being the all-weather partner to Chinese customers and stakeholders. We are proud to continue facilitating global participation in China’s capital market by providing reliable data, technology, and information to drive future growth.

我们致力于成为中国客户和利益相关方的全天候合作伙伴。我们很荣幸能够通过提供可靠的数据、技术和信息,继续促进全球参与中国资本市场,推动未来增长。

China continues to be one of the fastest growing markets for Bloomberg globally and we are committed to our Chinese presence. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our China team, and our friends and clients in China, who contribute tremendously to the company’s success.

中国是彭博全球增长最快的市场之一,我们对中国的承诺坚定不移。我想借此机会感谢我们的中国团队以及我们在中国的朋友和客户,彭博的成功离不开他们。

The China Development Forum is a crucial platform, fostering vital dialogue and collaboration. I would like to thank the organizers for their very hard work over the years to make CDF a reality.

中国发展高层论坛是一个促进关键对话与合作的重要平台。感谢主办方多年来为中国发展高层论坛付出的辛勤工作。

I am very much looking forward to hearing from China’s policymakers about their views and priorities, and to another engaging dialogue with my fellow delegates.

我非常期待聆听中国政策制定者的观点和工作重点,也期待与其他与会嘉宾展开深入的对话。

I wish the China Development Forum every success in 2022. Thank you.

祝愿2022中国发展高层论坛圆满成功。谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2022-7-4 08:42:51 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2022-7-7 08:56:46 | 只看该作者
彭博董事长中国发展高层论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2022-7-27 10:20:31 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2022-8-19 00:53:01 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2022-9-13 14:39:12 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2022-9-14 20:11:49 | 只看该作者
xiexiefenxiang
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2022-9-14 23:30:12 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2022-9-18 16:14:22 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2022-10-22 22:09:00 | 只看该作者
thx for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 04:03 , Processed in 0.074268 second(s), 18 queries .