游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

尊敬的张新副省长、覃伟中市长,丛培武大使,
各位领导、各位朋友,

Vice-governor Zhang, Mayor Qin, Ambassador Cong,
All the officials, friends,

晚上好!

Good evening!

烦劳诸位深夜在机场等候,我终于回家了。

Sorry for keeping you wating this late evening. Finally, I came back home.

经过1000多天的煎熬,我终于回到了祖国的怀抱。异国他乡的漫长等待充满了挣扎和煎熬,但当我走下舷梯,双脚落地的那一刻,家乡的温度让我心潮澎湃,难以言表。

After more than 1,000 torturous days of wating, I finnally came back to embrace my motherland. It’s really a big struggle for me, but when I came down and set foot on Chinese soil I feel the warmth and I’m so thrilled.

祖国,我回来了!

My motherland, right now I’m back to you!

感谢伟大的祖国和人民,感谢党和政府的关怀,感谢所有关注和关心我的人。作为一名普通的中国公民,遭遇这样的困境,滞留异国他乡三年,我无时无刻不感受到党、祖国还有人民的关爱与温暖。习主席关心我们每一位中国公民的安危,同样也把我的事情挂在心上,让我深受感动。我也感谢在这个过程中所有相关部门对我的鼎力支持和帮助,他们坚定地维护了中国企业和中国公民的正当权益。

Thank you, my great motherland, the Chinese government and the Chinese people. Thanks to everyone who cares me and helps me. As an ordinary Chinese citizen, I’ve suffered the three years overseas. Every moment of my stranded overseas, I always could feel the strength and warmth given by Chinese people and government. General Secretary Xi is concerned about the safety of every Chinese citizen. He also cares about me, which has moved me deeply. I also appreciate the relevant departments for giving full assistance to me. They firmly safeguard the legitimate right and interest of the Chinese companies and Chinese citizens.

回首三年,我更加明白个人命运、企业命运和国家的命运是十指相连。祖国是我们最坚强的后盾,只有祖国的繁荣昌盛,企业才能稳健发展,人民才能幸福安康。

Looking back the previous three years, I’m fully aware that the fate of each individual, company and the country are tightly together. The motherland is our strongest backing. A thriving and prosperous country provides solid foundation for the futher growth and development of the company and happiness of the people.

作为一名普通的中国人,我以祖国为傲;作为一名奋斗的华为人,我以华为为傲!艰难方显勇毅,磨砺始得玉成。所有的挫折与困难、感激与感动,坚守与担当,都将化作我们前进的动力和拼搏的勇气。我们坚决拥护以习主席为核心的党中央,忠于自己的国家,热爱自己的事业,在政府的管理规则下,努力发展好企业,为国家为社会多做贡献。

I’m always proud of being a Chinese and proud of Huawei. Through this hardship, it made me strong. All the difficuilties, twists and turns, perservance and hardwork will be translated to the power for us moving forward. We firmly support CPC central committee with comarade Xi as core, always loyal to the country and love our career. We will also work hard to dliver a good result to our company and pay back to the society.

国庆即将来临,提前祝祖国母亲生日快乐!

National Day is around the corner. Wish our motherland happy birthday!

我想说,有五星红旗的地方就有信念的灯塔。如果信念有颜色,那一定是中国红!

I’d like to say that in every place the Red Flag is the belief and beacon for me. If there’s a color for that belief, that’s China Red!

再次感谢大家!因为我还要做防疫隔离,祝愿大家国庆快乐!

Thank you again, everyone. I will strictly follow the antipandemic quarantine regulation. Wish everyone happy National Day. Thank you all.
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2021-10-12 11:25:33 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2021-10-18 10:39:22 来自手机 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2021-10-18 11:30:57 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2021-10-20 21:11:20 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2021-10-24 19:55:47 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2021-10-25 11:52:34 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2021-11-18 17:07:47 | 只看该作者
thank you very much
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2021-11-26 07:08:23 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2022-3-12 17:30:11 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:12 , Processed in 0.074159 second(s), 18 queries .