发表于 2021-9-22 09:30:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

U.S. President Joe Biden’s Message to Olympic Athletes
August 8, 2021

美国总统拜登向美国奥运代表团致辞
2021年8月8日

Team USA, thank you for all you mean to our country.

美国队,感谢你们为国家所作的一切。

When Jill came home from Tokyo, all she could talk about was you. Not just how incredible all of you athletes are and your endurance, and the years of dreams and sacrifices, but she talked about your character, your courage.

当吉尔从东京回来时,她谈论的全是你们。不仅是你们所有运动员多么了不起,以及你们的耐力,和多年的梦想和付出,还谈到了你们的品格和勇气。

I know getting to the Olympics is a long journey and the pandemic made it especially difficult and draining, it made the impossible even harder. But in you, the country saw itself; it saw what was possible.

我知道参加奥运会是一段漫长的旅程,疫情使其尤为困难和消磨人,令不可能的事情变得更加困难。但从你们身上,国家看到了自身,看到了一切可能。

I want you to know how much watching you compete means to all of us, to me particularly, especially all those little kids dreaming to be you one day. You!

我想让你们知道,看着你们比赛对我们所有人来说,尤其是对我来说,特别是那些梦想有一天成为你们的孩子们,意义有多大。是你们!

Beyond the medals and the results, you remind us that we are stronger than we ever thought we were. As sports often do, it raises issues that we should all care about, like our physical and mental wellness. And you’re helping to share something in common, something fundamental to who we are: a pride in those three letters – USA. I also know the pride your families must feel. I know how hard it was for you and for them that they couldn’t be with you in person. Defining images of the Games are on Zoom and FaceTime, calls with families and communities, crying and cheering with pure joy.

除了奖牌和结果,你们提醒我们,我们比自己想象的要更强大。正如体育所致力于的,它提出了我们都应该关心的问题,比如我们的身心健康。你们展现了我们的共同点,那些定义我们是谁至关重要的东西:我们为之骄傲的三个字母——USA(美国)。我也知道你们的家人肯定为你们骄傲。我知道他们没法亲自和你在一起对你有多难,只能通过Zoom和FaceTime描绘奥运会的样子,与家人和朋友通话,开心地流泪和欢呼。

To all the families and friends of Team USA, thank you as well. Watching you watch your child or your loved one and learning about your family stories is always one of my favorite things about watching the Olympics. It’s a reminder of what an amazing country we are and how amazing you are. You’re made up of people of every background from every part of the country. We are a people who dare to dream, who do hard things and do extraordinary things. To all of you, thank you for showing what we can do together as one America, as one team.

我还要感谢美国队的所有家人和朋友。看你们注视着自己的孩子和所爱的人,了解你们的家庭故事,永远是我奥运期间最喜欢的事情之一。它提醒我们,我们是一个多么了不起的国家,你们是多么的了不起。你们由全国各地不同背景的人组成。我们是一个敢于做梦的民族,不惧艰难,追求卓越。我要向你们所有人感谢,感谢你们展示我们作为一个美国,作为一个团队的无限可能。

God bless you all, and I look forward to hosting all of you at the White House when you get home.

愿上帝保佑你们,我期待着你们回家后在白宫接待你们所有人。

Thank you.

谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 10:10:16 | 显示全部楼层
美国总统拜登向美国奥运代表团致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-29 11:28:47 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-7 21:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
2021-08-08 美国总统拜登向美国奥运代表团致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-7 17:26:18 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-2 08:13:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-24 16:10:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-5 22:34:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:03 , Processed in 0.075102 second(s), 19 queries .