回帖下载完整视频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Speech on Behalf of Kobe Bryant at the Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony
Vanessa Bryant
May 15, 2021

代表科比·布莱恩特入选名人堂的演讲
瓦妮莎·布莱恩特
2021年5月15日

Last February, I called Michael and asked him if he would introduce Kobe tonight, and he graciously accepted. Thank you for being here. Kobe admired you. This means so much to us.

去年2月,我打电话给迈克尔·乔丹,问他是否能做科比的引荐人,他当即答应了。感谢你今天能来,迈克尔。科比一直很仰慕你,你能来对我们来说意义重大。

I used to always avoid praising my husband to public, because I felt like he got enough praise from his fans around the world and someone had to bring him back to reality.

我过去一直回避在公开场合赞扬我的丈夫,因为我觉得全世界的球迷们对他的赞扬已经足够多了。

Right now, I’m sure he’s laughing in heaven, because I’m about to praise him in public for his accomplishments on one of the most public stages.

此时此刻,我想他一定在天堂微笑,因为我即将在篮球界最受关注的舞台,公开夸赞他。

I can see him now, arms folded, with a huge grin saying, “Isn’t this some sh-t?”

我甚至能想象到他抱着胳膊,咧嘴笑骂道“这不是一堆狗屎吗?”

He’s still winning.

他仍然享受胜利的感觉。

I wish my husband was here to accept this incredible award. He and Gigi deserve to be here to witness this. Gigi would be so proud to watch her daddy get enshrined into the basketball Hall of Fame. I know he was really looking forward to being here. He asked the Hall of Fame to specifically add a sixth ticket for Capri. He was so happy.

我真希望我的丈夫今天在这,亲自收获这份荣誉,他和Gigi应该站在这。看到父亲入选名人堂,Gigi一定会非常骄傲。我知道科比一直都非常期待进入名人堂。他特别请求名人堂增加一张票给小女儿Capri,他非常高兴。

He didn’t really talk about upcoming awards, but he did mention this one a week before he and Gigi passed. My husband and I were sitting at our kitchen island, and he and I had a conversation about my mother- and father-in-law attending tonight’s enshrinement. I invited my mother- and father-in-law in this enshrinement to thank them for bringing one of the most amazing human beings into this world.

他没怎么提过其他奖项,但他在去世前提到过名人堂。我和科比还曾在厨房讨论过他的父母是否能够出席他的名人堂仪式。今天我们邀请了他的父母来到现场,感谢他们为这个世界带来了一个杰出的人。

Pam and Joe, thank you for raising Kobe to be exceptional. Thank you to all of Kobe’s family. Sharia, you’ve gone above and beyond. I love you.

乔和帕梅拉,感谢你们把科比培养得如此优秀。感谢科比的所有家人们。夏里亚,你们做得无与伦比,我爱你们。

There would never be anyone like Kobe. Kobe was one of a kind. He was special. He was humble, off the court, but bigger than life.

科比是独一无二的。他很特别,很谦逊,我指在场下。

To all of our close friends and family that have been present for my girls and I, thank you. That was just one, and it takes a village. But know that your kindness and love does not go unappreciated. I know that Kobe’s thankful that you’re all coming through for his girls. We love you all and are forever grateful for you.

感谢帮助我和女儿们的每一位朋友和家人。这份名单很长,但我知道科比一定很感激你们每一个人对他女儿的帮助,他会一直感谢你们。

If my husband were here tonight, he would have a long list of people to thank that helped inspire him and equip him to be in the Hall of Fame. Family, friends, mentors, the Lakers, teammates, muses and opponents. This is one of the many hard parts about not having them here. At the risk of leaving anyone out, I can only say thank you. To all those who helped him get here, you know who you are, and I thank you on his behalf.

如果我的丈夫今天站在这里,他一定会感谢许多帮助他一步一步打到名人堂的人,包括家人、朋友、导师、湖人队、队友还有对手。我代表科比向那些帮助过他的人说感谢,你知道我们说的是你。

I don’t have a speech prepared by my husband because he winged every single speech. He was intelligent, eloquent and gifted at many things, including public speaking.

我手里没有科比准备的演讲稿,因为他每次演讲都不用准备稿。他非常的聪明、有智慧,他擅长做一切事情,当然也包括演讲。

However, I do know that he would thank everyone that helped him get here, including the people that doubted him and the people that worked against him and told him he couldn’t attain his goals. He would thank all of them and motivating him to be here. After all, he proved you wrong.

但是,我知道他一定会感谢那些让他取得成就的人,包括那些质疑过他的人,他们激励了科比,他们让科比有机会证明他们错了。

All of the athletes that accept the Hall of Fame Award share the fact that they have sacrificed a part of their lives to dedicate more time to their craft. It takes a lot of self-drive, dedication and discipline. No one can take away from their own success.

每一位入选名人堂的人,都必须牺牲自己一部分的生活,把更多的时间精力投入到提升球技上。这需要坚定的决心、意志和自制力,没人能够否认他们的成就。

Kobe’s personal stats, speak for themselves. Kobe was on a different level. He never took shortcuts when it came to basketball. He gave this game his all.

科比的个人记录说明了一切。他处于不同的水平。科比在篮球上从不走捷径,他为篮球付出一切。

Kobe played through injury after injury. To name a few, he had IVs administered during halftimes to play with food poisoning and the flu. He played with a broken nose. He had a broken finger and had it snap back in place, just enough to finish the game. He also taught himself how to use his left hand to play the rest of the season while his finger healed. He even switched to free throws, with a torn Achilles and walked off the court, on his own.

科比在生涯中经历了一次又一次的伤病。他曾经带着食物中毒和流感打过比赛,他曾忍着鼻子骨折打比赛,他曾经手指脱臼,但他让手指归位,坚持打完了比赛。在他手指康复的过程中,他甚至学会了如何只用左手打比赛。他甚至在跟腱已经断裂的情况下,坚持完成了两次罚球,然后自己走下场。

I’ll never forget the look he gave me as he walked off the court that game. I knew it was bad. The crowd was cheering, and I was reassuring Natalia and Giana that daddy would be OK, just like any other injury. But as he walked into the tunnel, there was no wink and was no kiss blown my way. I could see the concerned look on his face. That injury was big, but his comeback from that injury was bigger.

我永远不会忘记他当时走下场时的表情,我知道情况不好,当时球迷们在欢呼,我只能安慰女儿们说,爸爸不会有事的,他会像之前一样战胜伤病。但他走下场之后,他表情非常凝重,他知道这次受伤非常严重。不过后来他真的像以往一样从伤病中走了回来。

People don’t know this, but one of the reasons my husband played for injuries and pain was because he said I remember being a little kid sitting in the nosebleeds with his dad to watch my favorite player play. He could recall the car ride, the convos and the excitement of being lucky enough to have a seat in the arena. Kobe didn’t want to disappoint his fans, especially the ones in the 300 sections that saved up to watch him play. The kids with the same excitement he once had.

大家可能不知道他为什么总是带着伤病打球。那是因为他小的时候曾经跟他的父亲一起看他最喜欢的球员打球(看向乔丹)。他仍能回忆起那时坐在车上的对话,为有机会拿到一张球票感到幸运。所以,他不想让他的球迷失望,他不想辜负那些攒钱买票、带着和他当初一样激动心情走进球馆的球迷们。

I remember asking him why he couldn’t just sit a game out because he was hurting. He said, “What about the fans that saved up to watch me play just once?” He never forgot about his fans. If he could help it, he would play every minute of every game. He loves you all so much.

我曾经在他受伤的时候问他,你为什么不休息一场,他对我说你想一想那些攒钱只为来看我一场比赛的球迷们。他从来不会忘记他的球迷,如果他可以,他会打每一场比赛,每一分钟,他爱他的每一位球迷。

Kobe had many accomplishments, five-time NBA champion, five-time New York Times bestselling author, 18-time All Star, League MVP and two-time Finals MVP, two-time Olympic gold medal winner. He is also the first professional athlete to win an Oscar. The list goes on but, his most cherished accomplishment was being the very best girl dad.

科比取得了很多的成就,五次总冠军,五次纽约时报最畅销作家,18次全明星,一次MVP,两次总决赛MVP,两次奥运会冠军,他还是第一位获得奥斯卡的职业运动员。但对我来说,他最厉害的成就是作为女儿们的父亲。

Usually people thank everyone that has helped them get here, but since I don’t have Kobe’s specific list, I want to thank my husband. He did the work. He broke those records, and he inspired people to be great. I want to thank him for somehow finding ways to dedicate time to not only being an incredible athlete, a visionary entrepreneur and storyteller, but for also being an amazing family man.

通常站在这的人会感谢那些帮助过他的人,但因为我不知道科比的感谢名单,我就只能感谢我的丈夫。是他取得了那些成就,是他打破了那些纪录,是他激励了许多人。我还要感谢他想方设法的挤出时间,陪伴他的家人们。

Dear Kobe, thank you for being the best husband and father you could possibly be. Thank you for growing and learning from your own mistakes. Thank you for always trying to be better. Thank you for never giving up on us. Thank you for all of your hard work. Thank you for our family. Thank you for our daughters, Natalia, Gianna, Bianca and Capri. Thank you for working so tirelessly to provide for us and for giving us the most amazing life together.

科比,感谢你成为了最好的丈夫和父亲,感谢你在自己的错误中成长,感谢你不断的进步,感谢你从未放弃过我们,感谢你勤奋的工作,感谢你为我们全家人,感谢你为我们的四个女儿,感谢你不知疲倦的工作,给我们带来了美好的生活。

Thank you for waking up at 4 a.m. to train, for making it home to kiss me good morning and for dropping our girls off at school, only to go to practice, come home and pick up our girls from school whenever you could.

感谢你四点钟起床训练,之后回家和我说早安,然后送孩子们去上学,再去训练,然后回家,只要有时间就一定去学校接女儿们回家。

Thank you for never missing a birthday, a dance recital, a school award show, show and tell, or any games our daughters played and your schedule permitted. Thank you for putting your love for our family first. Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives, and joy to the people around the world. Thank you for inspiring us to be better than we were the day before. Thank you for teaching me and all of us to put someone else’s joy before our own. Thank you for being so selfless and loving with a heart of gold. Thank you for never taking yourself too seriously. Thank you for your sense of humor. Thank you for your wit.

感谢你从未错过孩子们的生日,参加她们的舞蹈演出,学校颁奖晚会和各类活动,只要有时间就陪女儿们做游戏。感谢你把对家庭的爱放在首位。感谢你为我们的生活带来了如此多的欢乐,也为世界各地的人们带来了欢乐。感谢你激励我们变得比以前更好。感谢你教会我和所有人将别人的喜悦摆在我们自己的面前。感谢你无私并怀有金子般的爱心。感谢你从把自己放在后面。感谢你的幽默。感谢你的机智。

Thank you for never telling me no, and always letting me have my way, most of the time. Thank you for being patient and easy-going. Thank you for letting me burst your bubble every chance I got. Thank you for graciously taking all my harsh comebacks. Thank you for dishing them back.

感谢你从不对我说不,总是让我随心所欲。感谢你的耐心和随和。感谢你一直宠着我。感谢你接受我的不同意见。

Thank you for being the Mickey to my Minnie and the Noah to my Allie. Thank you for loving me enough to last lifetimes, and every lifetime, I choose you. To our girls, Natalia and Gianna, thank you for sacrificing so much time away from daddy, so that he could focus on being the best at everything he set his mind to do.

感谢你成为我的另一半。 感谢你一生的爱,每一生我都会选择你。 对于我们的女儿Natalia和Gianna,感谢你们牺牲了和爸爸亲近的时间,以便他可以专注于在自己下定决心的事情上做到最好。

Bianca and Capri, I’m so happy you’re here to see this tonight. Daddy was incredible. He loves you girls so very much.

Bianca和Capri,很高兴你们今晚能来这里亲眼见证。你们的爸爸最了不起。他非常爱你们。

Congratulations, baby, all of your hard work and sacrifice has paid off. He once told me, if you’re going to bet on someone, bet on yourself.

恭喜你,亲爱的。你过去的所有付出和努力都有了回报。你曾告诉我,如果人要依靠谁的话,就靠自己。

I’m glad you bet on yourself, you overachiever. You did it. You’re in the Hall of Fame now. You’re a true champ. You’re not just an MVP, you’re an all-time great. I’m so proud of you.

我很高兴你做到了。你现在是名人堂的一员了,你是一个真正的冠军,你不仅仅是MVP,而且是史上最伟大的球员之一了。我为你感到骄傲。

I love you forever and always, Kobe Bean Bryant.

我永远爱你,科比·比恩·布莱恩特。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2021-5-27 22:49:17 | 只看该作者
纪念科比,谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2021-5-30 17:31:25 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2021-6-1 13:58:55 | 只看该作者
回帖下载完整视频及双语文档:
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2021-6-9 16:06:46 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2021-6-11 23:39:49 | 只看该作者
瓦妮莎在科比入选名人堂仪式的演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2021-6-18 22:23:13 | 只看该作者
瓦妮莎·布莱恩特
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2021-6-20 18:13:43 | 只看该作者
好好练习,天天进步
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2022-5-6 00:07:02 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2022-10-8 11:59:02 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:45 , Processed in 0.049274 second(s), 18 queries .