点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 23145|回复: 21

[时政] 2020-11-26 拜登夫妇感恩节致辞

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-12-3 10:24:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Joe Biden: Thanksgiving has always been a special time for the Biden family. For us, we’ve had a long, long tradition of traveling in Nantucket with our big family, a large family, every Thanksgiving. But we won’t be doing that this year.

乔·拜登:感恩节对拜登一家来说一直是一个特别的时刻。对我们来说,我们有一个悠久的传统,就是每年感恩节与我们的大家庭、一个大家庭一起在南塔基特旅行。但我们今年不会这样做。

This year, we’re going to be staying in Delaware with just a small group around our dinner table. I know this isn’t the way many of us hoped we’d spend our holiday. We know that a small act of staying home is a gift to our fellow Americans.

今年,我们将住在特拉华州,餐桌周围只有一小群人。我知道这不是我们许多人希望度过假期的方式。我们知道,呆在家里的小举动是送给美国同胞的礼物。

Yes, it’s a personal sacrifice that each of our families can make and should make to save somebody else’s life. But it’s also a shared sacrifice for the whole country. A statement of common purpose that says we care about one another and we’re all in this together.

是的,这是我们每个家庭可以也应该做出的个人牺牲,来拯救别人的生命。但这也是为整个国家做出的共同牺牲。一份共同目标的声明,表明我们彼此关心,我们都在一起。

Jill Biden: This has been a year filled with heartache and loss, yet, there’s still so much to be thankful for. We’re thankful for the millions of Americans who’ve been working on the frontlines throughout this pandemic. Those who care for our sick, who help put food on our tables, who teach our children, who put on a uniform to serve our nation, and the families who love them as well.

吉尔·拜登:今年充满了心痛和失落,然而,仍然有很多东西值得感谢。我们感谢数百万美国人在整个疫情期间一直奋战在前线工作。那些照顾我们病人的人,那些帮助我们把食物摆上桌的人,那些教我们孩子的人,那些穿上制服为我们的国家服务的人,还有那些深爱他们的家人。

We’re thankful for everyone who met this moment with kindness, bringing groceries to neighbors, or asking, “How can I help?” For every small business owner who put their employees and their communities before themselves.

我们感谢所有以善意迎接这一时刻的人,为邻居购买商品,或问“我能帮上什么忙?”感谢每个把员工和社区放在自己前面的小企业主。

So many people are celebrating this year, knowing that someone they love will never again take their seat at the table. Joe and I know the pain of that empty chair. If you are one of those families, please know that our hearts are with you, and that you know that you aren’t alone.

今年很多人的感恩节与以往不同,因为他们知道他们爱的人再也不会坐在桌旁了。乔和我都知道那把空椅子的痛苦。如果你是这些家庭的一员,请知道我们的心与你同在,你知道你并不孤单。

Joe Biden: We might not be able to join our hands around a table with our loved ones. But we can come together as a nation. I know better days are coming. I know how bright our future is. I know the 21st century is going to be an American century.

乔·拜登:我们可能无法与亲人一起围坐桌前。但我们可以作为一个国家走到一起。我知道美好的日子即将来临。我知道我们的未来是多么光明。我知道21世纪将是美国的世纪。

History has shown, and all of you have shown, that there’s nothing we can’t do if we do it together.

历史已经表明,你们所有人都表明,如果我们一起做,没有什么我们做不到的。

Jill Biden: We are so grateful for all of you. From our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving.

吉尔·拜登:我们非常感谢你们所有人。从我们的家人到你的家人,感恩节快乐。

Joe Biden: And God bless you.

乔·拜登:上帝保佑你。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 09:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 20:47:24 | 显示全部楼层
饿 人生
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 10:14:31 | 显示全部楼层
拜登夫妇感恩节致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 11:25:22 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-12 10:58:30 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-12 17:11:29 | 显示全部楼层
补打卡学习
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-12 20:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-14 12:53:59 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-22 17:38:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:52 , Processed in 0.049347 second(s), 19 queries .