LOOKING TO THE FUTURE: INNOVATION, PHILANTHROPY, AND GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
BILL GATES
Peking University
March 24, 2017

中国的未来:创新、慈善与全球领导力
比尔·盖茨
北京大学
2017年3月24日

Thank you, Professor Lin. It’s great to be here today. Beida (Peking University) has a long history and I’m sure that, next year, as you celebrate its 120th anniversary, you will look back on the incredible contributions it has made to this country.

谢谢林教授。很高兴今天来到这里。北大有着悠久的历史,我相信在明年你们迎来120周年校庆之际,你们将回顾北大为中国做出的卓越贡献。

I’ve been coming to China since the early 1990s, initially for my work at Microsoft. Ten years ago, I was privileged to be named an honorary trustee here at Beida. I remember what a great time I had here in 2008 watching the Olympic table tennis semi-finals between China and South Korea.

自上世纪九十年代以来,我曾多次访问中国。最初,我来中国主要是因为微软的工作。十年前,我有幸成为北大荣誉校董;2008年奥运会期间,我在北大现场观看了中国队与韩国队的乒乓球半决赛,这给我留下了难忘的回忆。

As I’m sure you remember, China took the gold medal in every category—the men’s singles, the women’s singles, the men’s and women’s team events. That was on top of two silver and two bronze medals. For someone who’s as big of a fan of table tennis as I am, it was an incredible moment to witness.

大家可能还记得,当年中国队包揽了乒乓球男单、女单、男团、女团等各项金牌——还有两块银牌和两块铜牌。对于我这样的超级乒乓球迷来说,亲历赛场的感觉真是太棒了。

And it highlights in one way, the incredible potential China has. This is a country on a quest for excellence, not only to improve itself but to contribute to the whole world.

不过,这仅仅是我成为中国“粉丝”的一个小小的理由。更重要的是,中国是一个不断追求卓越的国度。

As China’s economy matures, it is making bold and difficult choices on challenges like energy and pollution. And China is assuming a greater role on critical global issues like climate and development. This matters now more than ever as the world navigates a time of change and uncertainty.

随着中国经济走向成熟,在应对能源和环境治理等自身挑战时,中国正在做出大胆的抉择,尽管这确实艰难。在气候变化和发展等全球重大议题上,中国也发挥着日益重要的作用。在这样一个快速变化的时代,世界面临着诸多不确定因素,中国的作用比以往任何时候都更重要。

In some rich countries, there is skepticism about how well globalization works for ordinary people. The results of the U.S. presidential election and the Brexit vote in the UK underscore the temptation to turn inward on issues like migration, security, and global development.

全球化究竟能给普通民众带来多少好处?富裕国家的质疑有日益增长的趋势。美国总统大选和英国脱欧公投的结果也印证了在移民、安全和全球发展等议题上,民族主义正在抬头,出现了国内利益优先的倾向。

It’s great to see China stepping up to fill the leadership vacuum. It is uniquely well-equipped to do so. No other country has accomplished what China has achieved in the last few decades—breaking the relentless cycle of poverty and disease for hundreds of millions of people while modernizing its economy at a scale and speed unprecedented in human history.

我们高兴地看到,中国正逐步展现其全球领导力,填补这一缺失。中国足以胜任这一角色。在过去的几十年里,中国取得了任何国家都无法企及的成就:帮助数亿人民摆脱了贫困和疾病,还以人类历史上前所未有的规模和速度实现了经济现代化。

Although China can’t be expected to fill a gap in development aid from wealthy countries, it has made a smart choice in tripling its commitment to African development. China has long understood that helping other countries lift themselves out of poverty creates a more stable and secure world for people everywhere.

我们虽然不能期望中国去填补富裕国家在发展援助领域留下的缺口,但中国承诺将对非洲的发展援助扩大三倍,真可谓明智之举。中国在很久以前就认识到,帮助其他国家消除贫困相当于给各国人民创造一个更加稳定和安全的世界。

And by encouraging investment through innovative financing mechanisms like the China-Africa Development Fund, China is strengthening not only Africa’s economic capacity, but also, over time, markets for Chinese goods.

中国通过中非发展基金等融资机制创新,鼓励对非投资,这不仅发展了非洲经济,也为中国产品走向世界开拓了新市场。

It’s also great to see President Xi’s commitment to eliminate extreme poverty in China by 2020. China did a great job lifting millions out of poverty. But progress has been uneven. Forty-three million people are still living in extreme poverty.

中国让数亿人口脱贫是一个不可思议的成就,不过中国的发展并不均衡,迄今仍有4300万人口生活在极端贫困之中。但令人振奋的是,习近平主席承诺中国将在2020年前消除极端贫困。

Our foundation looks forward to a new partnership with China that will focus on innovative ways to reduce poverty—through better nutrition and healthcare in rural areas, and by increasing access to financial services for the poor.

我们正在与中国开展新的合作项目,从改善加强农村基本医疗服务、提高儿童营养水平和扩大普惠金融等领域入手探索扶贫创新模式。

China isn’t just striving to reach new heights at home. It is using its own experience fighting poverty and disease to help other countries tackle similar challenges. When I was in Beijing a few years ago, Vice Premier Wang Yang said something that stayed with me. He said: “Africa today is our yesterday.” Now, China is using the lessons it has learned to usher in a new tomorrow for Africa, too.

中国不仅在解决国内问题方面努力取得新突破,也在利用其对抗贫困和疾病方面的经验帮助其他国家应对类似挑战。几年前我访问北京的时候,汪洋副总理曾说:“非洲的今天就是我们的昨天。”这句话让我记忆犹新。现在,来自中国的经验正在帮助非洲迈向一个崭新的明天。

This is a pretty incredible time to be a young person in China. Your generation’s entrance into the workforce will coincide with your country’s rise as a center of global progress and innovation. The world’s eyes are on China . . . and as the generation now coming of age, the world’s eyes are specifically on all of you.

这对中国的年轻人来说是一个绝佳的时代。当你们步入社会时,恰逢中国崛起,成为全球发展和创新的中心。全世界的目光都在关注中国,关注你们这些即将走出校门的天之骄子。

So, I’d like to spend the rest of my time with you today talking about four areas where I think there are exciting opportunities to use your education, your passion, and your opportunities to unlock more amazing progress—for both China and for the world.  Specifically, health, agriculture, energy, and technology.

接下来,我想和大家在四个方面进行探讨。我相信这些领域能够给你们提供大好机会,充分运用你们的知识,发挥你们的热情和抱负,推动中国和世界取得更加令人瞩目的进步。这四个领域分别是健康、农业、能源和技术。

First, health. When Melinda and I started our foundation 17 years ago, we asked ourselves: how can we use our financial resources to make the greatest impact? It didn’t take long to realize that improving health was at the top of the list.

首先是健康领域。17年前,当梅琳达和我决定成立基金会时,我们不断问自己:怎么才能使我们的资源产生最大的影响?很快,我们就意识到健康领域的改善是重中之重。

When people aren’t healthy, they can’t learn in school or be productive at work. They’re unable to seize economic opportunities or do any of the things they need to do to lift themselves out of poverty.

如果没有健康的身体,一个人就无法高效地学习或工作,更不用说摆脱贫困和赚钱养家了。

Melinda and I saw the example of China creating a better life for its people, and it inspired us to see if there was a way to support China’s progress. Over the last decade, our work in China has focused on several of the most persistent domestic health challenges — specifically reducing the incidence of tuberculosis and tobacco-related diseases, preventing HIV transmission, and improving treatment and care for people living with AIDS.

梅琳达和我亲眼目睹了中国为自己的人民创造了更加美好的生活,这也促使我们思考如何更好地支持中国的发展。过去的十年里,我们在中国的工作重心一直放在那些中国尚未完全解决的健康挑战上,如减少结核病和烟草相关疾病、预防艾滋病病毒传播以及改善艾滋病患者的治疗和关怀等等。

While we are continuing to support progress in these areas, our work in China is evolving along with China’s new priorities. For example, China has a great opportunity to be a global leader in health innovation.

在持续支持这些领域的同时,我们在中国的工作也随着中国不断变化的需求和重心而改变。比如,我们看到中国在引领全球健康创新方面潜力巨大。

No one exemplifies this better than Professor Tu Youyou. As I’m sure most of you know, Professor Tu is a Beida graduate and the first woman in China to win a Nobel Prize.

没有人能比屠呦呦教授更好地证明中国在这一领域的能力。屠教授是北大校友,也是首位获得诺贝尔奖的中国女性。

Professor Tu was recognized for her discovery of artemisinin, a powerful medicine used to treat malaria. This was one of the most significant breakthroughs in tropical medicine in the 20th century and it has saved millions of lives.

屠教授发现的青蒿素可以有效地治疗疟疾,在南亚、非洲和南美地区挽救了数百万的生命,堪称20世纪热带病药物最重要的突破之一。她的贡献得到了世界的认可。

With its rich pool of talented scientists and its capacity to develop new drugs and vaccines, China was a clear choice for us to locate a new Global Health Drug Discovery Institute. This institute—a collaboration between our foundation, the Beijing Municipal Government, and Tsinghua University—will help speed the discovery and development of new lifesaving medicines.

中国拥有大批才华横溢的科学家和强大的药物及疫苗研发能力。因此,当我们为一个新的“全球健康药物研发中心”项目选址时,中国的胜出毫无悬念。这个中心由盖茨基金会与北京市政府、清华大学携手共建,将通过加速药物研发应对全球卫生和人类健康的挑战。

I had a chance earlier today to meet with some of the Chinese scientists who are driving cutting edge research. For instance, Dr. He Ruyi is the Chief Scientist at the Center for Drug Evaluation of the Chinese Food and Drug Administration (CFDA). His work—and the reforms being carried out by his agency—will create an environment where innovation can thrive. We are working with the CFDA to bring in more experts like Dr. Ruyi to help improve its regulatory capacity so more Chinese health products can be made accessible to the entire world, including developing countries.

今天早些时候,我有机会和几位正在从事前沿科学研究的中国科学家进行了近距离交流,其中有国家食品药品监督管理总局国家药品评审中心的首席科学家何如意博士。他本人的工作,以及食药监总局正在推行的改革,将为创新打造更为有利的环境。我们正在和食药监总局合作,吸引更多像何如意博士这样的专家,帮助提升中国的监管能力,以推动更多中国的医药健康产品进入其他发展中国家市场。

One area that China has an incredible chance to lead in is in reducing and eventually eradicating malaria. With China’s leadership, we stand a chance to make malaria the third human disease—after smallpox and, soon, polio—to be wiped off the face of the earth.

如果让我为中国选择一个未来重点关注的领域,我希望中国能够领导世界消灭疟疾。继天花和即将被消灭的脊髓灰质炎之后,我们有望在中国的领导下,让疟疾成为第三种从地球上消失的人类疾病。

A little more than a century ago, malaria was a leading cause of death in nearly every country on earth. There has been great progress since then, and China is on track to eliminate malaria completely in the next few years. But more than 3.2 billion people around the world still live in areas where there’s a risk of malaria infection.

一个多世纪前,疟疾几乎是所有国家致死率最高的疾病。一百多年来,人类在减少疟疾致死人数方面取得了巨大的进步。中国正在为消除国内疟疾有序推进各项工作,很有可能在几年内实现这一目标。但是,目前世界上仍然有32亿人面临罹患疟疾的风险。

To achieve the goal of global eradication, we need to build on Professor Tu’s discovery of artemisinin and develop more powerful tools—like a single-dose cure and better ways to block transmission of malaria from mosquitos to humans.

为在全球范围内消除疟疾,我们需要在屠教授发现的青蒿素的基础上,开发单剂药物等其他更强有力的工具,并寻求更好的方法,以阻止疟疾通过蚊虫在人群中传播。

China has the potential to develop these new high-impact solutions at a cost that developing countries can afford. We can start today by controlling and eliminating malaria in places like the Mekong River basin and in Africa. Drawing on lessons learned from its own experience, China can help ensure that every family has bed nets to protect them from infection. And it can help countries strengthen their health and disease surveillance systems to better diagnose, treat, and prevent future cases of malaria.

中国很有潜力开发一些既高效、又让发展中国家可负担的解决方案。在非洲和湄公河流域等疟疾最为肆虐的地区,我们现在就可以采取更多行动来控制乃至消灭这一疾病——通过分享自己的经验,中国能够帮助这些地区的家庭获得蚊帐,防止被感染。中国还能够帮助这些国家加强本国的卫生和疾病监控体系,更好地预防、诊断和治疗疟疾。

That’s health. The second area where I believe China can drive global progress is agriculture.  Since 1975, Chinese agricultural productivity has grown at a rate of 12 percent per year—four times the annual rate of growth in Africa. That hasn’t just fed a large and growing population. It has led to better nutrition and health, higher rural incomes, falling poverty rates, and more labor available to other sectors to drive China’s economic development.

除了健康领域之外,我认为中国能够推动全球进步的第二大领域是农业。1975年以来,中国的农业生产率以每年12%的速度增长,是非洲农业年增长率的四倍。农业发展不仅解决了基数巨大且不断增长的中国人口的温饱问题,还促进了国民营养和健康水平的改善、农村收入的增加和贫困人口的下降,并向其他产业提供劳动力,从而在整体上推动了中国经济发展。

There are many factors that accounted for China’s recent green revolution. One of the most significant is its commitment to agricultural innovation and the work of people like Professor Yuan Longping. A crop scientist at Hunan Agricultural University, Professor Yuan developed hybrid rice varieties that increased crop yields by 20 percent.

引发中国当代绿色革命的因素有很多,其中最重要的一点是中国在农业创新领域的投入以及像袁隆平教授等杰出专家们的努力。袁教授是湖南农业大学的农作物专家,他研究的杂交水稻将水稻亩产量平均提高了20%。

China’s continuing advances in rice could be of enormous benefit to millions of smallholder farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa, many of whom today are barely growing enough to feed their families and who will face more difficult weather conditions in the decades ahead.

中国在杂交水稻领域取得的持续进步能够为撒哈拉以南非洲地区数百万的小农户带来巨大的好处,他们中有很多人无法生产足够的粮食养活家人。

Since 2008, we have been supporting work by the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences and others to develop new varieties of rice that—when crossed with domestic varieties in countries like Senegal, Tanzania, and Rwanda—will result in high-yielding, stress-tolerant crops that will boost farmer yields and income. But to feed a growing planet, we need to do more.

自2008年起,我们支持中国农业科学院和其他科研机构开发水稻新品种。通过将这些品种与塞内加尔、坦桑尼亚和卢旺达等国的本地品种进行杂交,我们将得到高产量的耐逆境作物,增加农民的收成和收入。但是,随着全球人口压力不断增长,我们还需付出更多努力。

One of the most exciting efforts is research by Chinese scientists to supercharge the process of photosynthesis in grains. This would significantly increase crop yields while reducing the demand for irrigation and fertilizer.

中国科学家最令人瞩目的研究成果之一是作物的超级光合作用,这不仅能大幅提升粮食产量,还能减少对灌溉和化肥的需求。

We also are supporting research by Chinese scientists to improve the health of livestock, which plays a vital role in food security and the rural economy of developing countries. And we are working with the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and the Ministry of Agriculture to promote sustainable agricultural development throughout Africa.

我们还支持中国科学家开展提高家畜健康水平的研究工作,这对发展中国家的食品安全和农村经济具有至关重要的作用。我们正与中国商务部和农业部合作,共同推进非洲农业的可持续发展。

This brings me to what I think of as China’s third global opportunity: energy innovation. China already is one of the world leaders in renewable energy. And it recently announced that it will spend $360 billion on renewable power sources by 2020. This will pay off handsomely for China domestically, and as a long-term global business opportunity.

中国的第三大全球机遇是能源创新。中国目前已经成为可再生能源领域的全球领导者之一,而且最近还宣布将在2020年前,对可再生能源领域投资3600亿美元。无论从中国国内还是全球商业长远机遇的角度而言,这一举措都将产生丰厚的回报。

It won’t be easy. China faces a big challenge domestically sorting out the right mix of existing and new energy technologies. Many forms of energy will be needed to reduce greenhouse gases and meet energy needs.

知易行难。中国现在需要找到常规能源和新能源技术的平衡点,这是一个不小的挑战。我们也需要更多类型的能源,在满足能源需求的同时实现温室气体减排。

One of the things China could do is pioneer next-generation nuclear technology. It will be dramatically safer and substantially cheaper and solve a lot of the challenges with today's nuclear energy. I have a company, TerraPower, that is partnering with China National Nuclear Corporation and other Chinese companies to make this a reality.

中国在这方面能开展的另一项工作就是引领下一代核能技术的发展。下一代核技术将更加安全、廉价,并能克服目前核技术面临的许多困难。我投资的一家公司正与中国核工业集团公司以及其他中国企业合作,将这一设想变为现实。

I’ve had the opportunity to meet several times with President Xi and am encouraged by his commitment— and by his leadership at the Paris Climate talks. China was one of the 22 countries that committed to doubling their investments in clean energy innovation over the next five years.

我曾与习近平主席多次会面,他在巴黎气候大会上作出的承诺和领袖风范令我深受鼓舞。中国连同其他21个国家承诺在今后几年内对清洁能源创新领域的投入增加一倍。

I’m also working with Jack Ma and other investors who have pledged to invest $1 billion in the development of early stage energy technology so we can move the best ideas from the research lab to the marketplace.

我和马云先生,还有一些其他投资者共同成立了一支10亿美元的突破能源基金,用于支持早期能源技术开发,将实验室里最好的想法转化为市场产品。

A fourth area where I see great potential for China is software. When I was at Microsoft, we were so impressed by the quality of computer scientists and developers coming out of universities in China that we established one of our first research labs in Beijing. That was almost 20 years ago.

中国拥有巨大潜力的第四个领域是软件开发。我还在微软的时候,从中国各大高校走出的计算机科学家和研发人员给我们留下了深刻的印象,直接促使我们在北京成立微软亚洲研究院,到现在一晃已近二十年。

Today, it is Microsoft’s largest research center outside the U.S.. It’s a phenomenal place, with 200 of the world’s top researchers and developers and more than 300 visiting scientists and fellows.

目前,微软亚洲研究院仍然是微软在美国本土以外最大的基础研究机构,聚集了200多名全球顶尖的研究和开发人员以及300多名访问学者和实习生。

The best thing about it is that researchers are free to explore what they’re most passionate about, which leads to breakthroughs like Xiaoice, a natural-language chat bot that simulates human conversation. Some of you may have had conversations with Xiaoice on Weibo, or seen her weather forecasts on TV, or read her column in the Qianjiang Evening News.

研究院最大的优点是研究人员可以自由地探索自己最感兴趣的领域,只有这样才有可能实现像微软小冰这样的突破。小冰是一款人工智能聊天机器人,在座有人可能已经在微博上和她聊过天,在电视上看她播报过天气预报,或者在《钱江晚报》上读过她的专栏。

Xiaoice has attracted 45 million followers and is quite skilled at multitasking. And I’ve heard she’s gotten good enough at sensing a user’s emotional state that she can even help with relationship breakups.

小冰目前已经吸引了4500万名粉丝。她非常善于同时处理多项工作,最多可以同时和23个人聊天。而且我听说小冰现在已经能够感知用户情绪,甚至在别人失恋时给予安慰。

Besides developing new technologies for Microsoft, the Beijing lab also helps software entrepreneurs who have a great product ideas and need help scaling their business. In the last two years, most of the 125 companies that graduated from the Microsoft Accelerator program were able to secure additional funding. And three of the startups have gone public.

除了为微软开发新技术外,亚洲研究院还帮助已经有好产品的软件创业人员扩大业务规模。在过去两年时间里,从“微软加速器”项目毕业的125家公司中的大部分都获得了追加的投资,而且其中有三家创业型企业已经成功上市。

The Beijing lab also supports up-and-coming software developers. We’ve hired more than 5,000 interns in China. And you’ll be happy to know that we’ve recruited more students in the last three years from Beida than from Tsinghua University. But it’s a slim lead, so those of you here in computer science, will have to keep up your good work!

亚洲研究院还支持奔跑在通向成功道路上的软件开发人员。我们在中国已经招募了5000多名实习生。有一个消息一定会让你们感到开心——过去三年里从北大招募的实习生数量比清华多。但是差距并不大。所以,在座计算机专业的各位同学们,你们要加把劲!

Technology is also helping to power the philanthropic sector in China. It’s a growing sector and one with tremendous potential. In 2015, people contributed 966 million RMB to causes they care about using the four largest online donation platforms.

技术毋庸置疑正在推动中国公益慈善事业的发展。2015年,公众通过中国四大在线捐助平台所捐赠的善款高达9.66亿人民币。

And the success of 9/9 Charity Day, started a few years ago by the Tencent Foundation, shows what is possible when people have an easy way to get involved and give back. In just three days last year, 6 million people—people like you—raised 305 million RMB in support of more than 3,600 projects. This is just one example of how philanthropy is beginning to blossom here in China.

腾讯公益基金会几年前发起的“9?9公益日”取得了巨大的成功。这证明当人们拥有便捷的途径参与公益、回馈社会时,他们往往都会付诸行动。去年,在三天时间里,600万公众募集了高达3.05亿元人民币的善款,为3600余个项目提供了支持。这只是公益慈善事业在中国蓬勃发展的一个例子。

A lot of the most successful entrepreneurs, like Jack Ma, Pony Ma, Charles Chen Yidan and Niu Gensheng, have helped create the world’s second largest pool of individual wealth. And now they’re taking steps to get involved and give back.

马云、马化腾、陈一丹、牛根生等一批成功的企业家已经令中国个人财富总值跃居世界第二,他们正积极采取各种行动参与公益、回馈社会。

The new charity law that took effect last September opens up more opportunities for people to get engaged. People are coming together at events like the sixth China Social Good Summit held at Beida last fall.

中国去年生效的《慈善法》为个人参与公益慈善活动开辟了更多途径。人们积极参加各类重大公益慈善活动,比如去年秋季在北大校园举办的第6届全球社会化媒体与公益峰会,就吸引了众多年轻人的参与。

Some of you may decide to work for NGOs that are making life better for the most vulnerable in society. But even if you don’t end up doing that, or to make big financial donations, there are other ways of getting involved. Just the fact that you’re learning about a topic, lending your voice to an issue, or volunteering your time, is important.

你们中的有些人可能会决定加入公益慈善组织,帮助弱势群体改善生活。不过即使不全职从事这样的工作,或者没有很多钱可以捐赠,你们依然可以通过其他方式贡献自己的力量。你们可以花时间去了解一个新的议题、为某个问题奔走呼吁,或者参与志愿服务,这些都很有意义。  

What an incredible, motivating thing that is—the belief that you can make the world a better place. There has never been a better moment.

大家想想,如果你坚信自己能让世界变得更美好,这该是多么令人心潮澎湃、备受鼓舞的事情。而眼下正是大家施展才华的最好时机。

As the geopolitical currents shifts, China has an opportunity to advance progress on the most urgent challenges the world faces. China's leaders are embracing this opportunity, but it will be up to China’s youth to carry this forward.

当今,随着地缘政治风向的变化,中国有机会推动世界在最为紧迫的挑战上实现突破。中国的领导人正在抓住这一机遇,而传承这一事业则需要依靠中国的年轻人。

In the last few decades, millions of people in China have achieved professional and financial success. I’m sure all of you will too, and that's a great thing. I certainly enjoyed every moment at Microsoft and wouldn’t trade it for anything.

在过去的几十年间,成千上万的中国人获得了事业和财务上的成功。今天在座的许多人将来也会取得同样的成功。这是一件很棒的事。对我来说,在微软工作的每一刻都弥足珍贵,如果让我重新选择,我一定会选择再来一次。

But now I’ve also had the opportunity in my philanthropic work to meet people who apply their talents and passion in other ways. Many of these people are impatient optimists. People who believe in the possibility of change and are eager to do something about it.

后来,在从事慈善工作的过程中,我又遇到许多以其他方式挥洒激情、奉献才华的人。他们和我一样,都是乐天行动派——一群坚信现实能够改变并愿意为此付诸行动的人。

Doctors courageous enough to risk their own lives to save the lives of others suffering from Ebola. Entrepreneurs using their ingenuity to deliver life-saving drugs to remote villages by drone. And people of all walks of life who volunteer their time to help the homeless or mentor a child at risk.

他们是大无畏的医生们,不顾自己的生命危险奋力拯救埃博拉患者的生命;他们是富有创造力的企业家们,通过无人机向偏远村庄运送救命药品;他们是来自社会各界的志愿者们,心甘情愿地帮助那些无家可归的穷人或面临生存风险的儿童。

Maybe you are the person who wants to ensure that every child growing up in poverty has the nutrition they need to do their best in school. Maybe you want to develop the next vaccine that protects everyone from malaria. Maybe you want to design the battery that lights people’s desks at night, or the mobile technology that will allow people to start new businesses.

你或许希望每一个在贫穷环境下成长的孩子都能获得足够的营养,以便在学校取得最好的成绩;你或许希望研发一种能够保护孩子免受疟疾威胁的疫苗;你或许希望设计一款电池,在夜晚照亮孩子的书桌,或者研发一项移动技术,有朝一日能帮助孩子开办自己的公司。

No matter what your ambition is to improve the world, this is the best time and the best place to do it, and all of you have a great opportunity. I look forward to seeing what you’ll achieve. Thank you!

无论你有什么样的雄心壮志要去改变世界,就放手去做吧。没有比现在更好的时机和环境,你们每个人都拥有很棒的机会。我对你们未来所能取得的成就充满期待。谢谢!

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 20:44:25 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-28 18:07:15 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-18 16:08:52 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-14 11:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
想看想看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-17 15:30:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-22 15:05:54 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-26 10:38:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-30 13:49:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,求观看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-15 20:09:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢您分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:18 , Processed in 0.054266 second(s), 19 queries .