发表于 2020-12-3 10:20:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Message on International Day of Eliminating Violence against Women
Nicole Kidman, UN Women Goodwill Ambassador

国际消除对妇女暴力日致辞
联合国妇女亲善大使 妮可·基德曼

As we all know, our world has changed. Over the past few months, we've seen deep inequalities surface, but we've also seen opportunities to build and change things for the better.

众所周知,我们的世界已经改变。在过去的几个月中,我们看到了严重的不平等现象,但同时也看到了建立和改善情况的机会。

One of the lessons we've learned from the pandemic is that the home is not a safe place for so many women and so many girls who are subject to domestic violence.

我们从疫情大流行中吸取的教训之一是,对于许多遭受家庭暴力的妇女和女孩来说,家并不是一个安全的地方。

But as many countries open up after COVID-19, we do have a chance to create a new normal, a future without violence against women.

但是,随着许多国家在新冠疫情后开放,我们确实有机会创造一个新的常态,即没有暴力侵害妇女行为的未来。

Even before the pandemic, the numbers were staggering: one in three women would face gender based violence in her lifetime, one in three.

即便在疫情之前,这一数字也是惊人的:三分之一的女性一生中将面临基于性别的暴力,三分之一的女性。

As UN Women's Goodwill Ambassador, I have traveled the world and I’ve had a chance to hear from many survivors of violence. Their stories have been excruciatingly painful at times, heartbreaking and horrifying.

作为联合国妇女亲善大使,我到访世界许多地方,有机会听到许多暴力幸存者的声音。他们的故事有时令人痛苦,心碎和恐惧。

But the women themselves would remind us and me that this is a problem with the solution, but the solution can only exist if we provide help.

但是女性本身会提醒我们,这是一个可以解决的问题,只我们提供帮助,就存在解决方案。

So that's what I'm doing today. I am trying to create awareness and build more awareness.

这就是我今天要做的。我在努力提高大家对此的意识。

UN Women works at many different levels to prevent and address violence against women. They support organizations that provide survivors essential services, services such as shelter, health care, access to justice, access to care and access to the law.

联合国妇女署在许多不同层面上开展工作,以预防和处理针对妇女的暴力行为。他们支持向幸存者提供基本服务的组织,例如庇护所,医疗服务,诉诸司法,获得护理和获得法律的服务。

They also work to accelerate legal reforms, which is so needed. And we are always working to increase the awareness on this issue. And that's what we're asking you to do.

他们还致力于加快法律改革的必要性。我们一直在努力提高对此问题的认识。这就是我们要你做的。

So, to play your role in ending violence against women, we need you to learn about the issue, make your friends and your community aware of services and resources, ensure that you know who to call if someone was in danger, volunteer time if you can, or if you have the means, donate, donate at unwomen.org.

因此,要发挥你的作用来制止对妇女的暴力行为,我们需要你了解这一问题,让你的朋友和社区了解服务和资源,确保你知道在某人处于危险中时该打电话给谁,如果你有能力,去做志愿者,或者如果有途径,请捐赠,请到unwomen.org上捐赠。

So thank you for listening to me today. And anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated by all of us.

所以,谢谢你们今天听我的讲话。我们所有人都很感谢你能提供的一切帮助。

Thank you.

谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 09:34:58 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 10:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
妮可·基德曼国际消除对妇女暴力日致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 12:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
thank you very much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 12:54:55 | 显示全部楼层
thank you very much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-9 21:31:55 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
thank you very much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 08:27:19 | 显示全部楼层
thx for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 10:33:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-11 18:20:35 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-12 17:14:10 | 显示全部楼层
打卡学习
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:00 , Processed in 0.055945 second(s), 21 queries .