发表于 2020-10-15 10:50:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文本:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

US President Donald Trump’s Video Statement from Walter Reed Medical Center
October 3, 2020

美国总统唐纳德·特朗普在沃尔特·里德医疗中心发表的视频声明
2020年10月3日

I want to begin by thanking all of the incredible medical professionals, the doctors, the nurses, everybody at Walter Reed Medical Center – I think it’s the finest in the world – for the incredible job they’ve been doing.

首先,我要感谢沃尔特·里德医疗中心的所有了不起的医疗专业人员,医生,护士和所有人——我认为这是世界上最好的——他们所做的杰出工作。

I came here, wasn’t feeling so well. I feel much better now. We’re working hard to get me all the way back. I have to be back, because we still have to make America great again. We’ve done an awfully good job of that, but we still have steps to go, and we have to finish that job. And I’ll be back, I think I’ll be back soon, and I look forward to finishing up the campaign the way it was started, and the way we’ve been doing, and the kind of numbers that we’ve been doing. We’ve been so proud of it, but this was something that happened, and it’s happened to millions of people all over the world, and I’m fighting for them, not just in the US; I’m fighting for them all over the world.

我来这里时不是很舒服,现在好多了。我们正在努力使我重回正轨。我必须尽快回来,因为我们仍然必须使美国再次伟大。我们在这方面做得非常出色,但是我们还有很多事情要做,我们必须完成这项工作。我会回来的,我想我会很快回来的,我期待着完成竞选活动,我们的工作方式以及我们所经历的工作。我们为之感到骄傲,但这是发生了的事情,全世界的数百万人都经历了这件事。我为他们而战,而不仅仅是为美国人。而是为全世界的人们而战。

We’re going to beat this coronavirus, or whatever you want to call it, and we’re going to beat it soundly.

我们将打败这种冠状病毒或任何你想称呼的名称,我们将彻底打败它。

So many things have happened. If you look at the therapeutics, which I’m taking right now, some of them and others are coming out soon that are looking like, frankly, they’re miracles, if you want to know the truth. They’re miracles. People criticize me when I say that, but we have things happening that look like they’re miracles coming down from God, so I just want to tell you that I’m starting to feel good.

已经发生了很多事情。如果看一下我现在正在使用的疗法,坦率地说,如果你想知道的话,其中的一些疗法和其他即将推出的疗法简直就是奇迹。他们是奇迹。当我这样说时,人们会批评我,但我们发生的事情看起来像是来自上帝的奇迹,所以我只想告诉你我开始感觉良好。

You don’t know over the next period of a few days, I guess that’s the real test, so we’ll be seeing what happens over those next couple of days. I just want to be so thankful for all of the support I’ve seen, whether it’s on television, or reading about it. I, most of all, appreciate what’s been said by the American people, by almost a bipartisan consensus of American people. It’s a beautiful thing to see, and I very much appreciate it, and I won’t forget it. I promise you that.

你可能不了解,接下来的几天我想才是真正的考验,因此我们将看到接下来几天的情况。我还想感谢我收到的所有支持,无论是在电视上看到的还是在其他场合读到的。最重要的是,我以美国人的几乎两党共识达成共识,赞赏美国人所说的话。看到它是一件美丽的事情,我非常感谢它,并且我不会忘记。我向你们保证。

I also want to thank the leaders of the world for their condolences, and they know what we’re going through. They know what, as your leader, what I have to go through. But I had no choice, because I just didn’t want to stay in the White House. I was given that alternative: stay in the White House, lock yourself in, don’t ever leave. Don’t even go to the Oval Office. Just stay upstairs and enjoy it. Don’t see people. Don’t talk to people. And just be done with it. And I can’t do that; I had to be out front. And this is America. This is the United States. This is the greatest country in the world. This is the most powerful country in the world. I can’t be locked up in a room upstairs, and totally safe, and just say, “Hey, whatever happens, happens.” I can’t do that.

我还要感谢世界各国领导人的慰问,他们知道我们正在经历的事情。他们知道,作为你们的领导,我必须经历什么。但是我别无选择,因为我不想仅待在白宫。我有另一种选择:留在白宫,将自己锁在里面,永远不要离开,甚至都不去椭圆形办公室。只是呆在楼上,享受它。看不到人,不和别人说话。我不能那样做;我必须站在前线。这就是美国。这是美国。这是世界上最伟大的国家。这是世界上最强大的国家。我不能被锁在楼上的房间里,而且绝对安全,只能说:“嘿,该来的总会来。”我不能这么做。

We have to confront problems. As a leader, you have to confront problems. There’s never been a great leader that would have done that, so that’s where it is.

我们必须面对问题。作为领导人,你必须面对问题。从来没有一个伟大的领导人会这么做。就是这样了。

I’m doing well. I want to thank everybody. Our First Lady is doing very well. Melania asked me to say something as to the respect that she has for our country, the love that she has for our country. And we’re both doing well.

我很好。我要感谢大家。我们的第一夫人也很好。梅拉尼亚让我告诉大家她对我们国家的尊重和爱。我们都很好。

Melania is really handling it very nicely – as you’ve probably read – she’s slightly younger than me, just a little tiny bit. And therefore just…We know the disease. We know the situation with age versus younger people, and Melania is handling it, statistically, like it’s supposed to be handled. And that makes me very happy, and it makes the country very happy. But I’m also doing well, and I think we’re going to have a very good result.

梅拉尼亚确实处理得非常好——正如你可能已经读到的——她比我小一点,只有一点点。因此……我们知道这种疾病。我们知道年长者和年轻人之间的差别,她的情况与统计的状况相近。这让我很欣慰,也使这个国家很欣慰。但我也感觉很好,我认为我们会有个很好的结果。

Again, over the next few days, we’re going to probably know for sure. So I just want to thank everybody out there, everybody all over the world, specifically the United States. The outpouring of love has been incredible. I will never forget. Thank you very much.

同样,在接下来的几天里,我们会得到明确答案。因此,我想感谢世界各地的每个人,特别是美国人民。你们的爱无与伦比。我永远不会忘记。非常感谢你们。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2020-10-15 15:07:54 | 只看该作者
特朗普确诊新冠住院讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2020-10-17 08:24:29 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2020-10-17 11:20:01 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing ............
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2020-10-18 14:41:53 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2020-10-24 12:21:49 | 只看该作者
感谢分享,一起学习下
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2020-10-26 18:57:54 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2020-10-29 11:32:04 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2020-10-30 10:07:26 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2020-11-12 16:57:24 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:50 , Processed in 0.050287 second(s), 18 queries .