[片段] Interview on World Teachers' Day 10月5日国际教师节采访

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-15 10:40:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文本:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

It's World Teachers' Day.

今天是国际教师节。

Every single one of us has gone to school and every single one of us can think back to our schooling and remember a teacher who meant the world to us and who made the world a better place for us.

我们每个人都上过学,我们每个人都可以回想起我们的学校,并记住一位老师,他对我们意义重大,让我们的世界更美好。

I remember a teacher who called and wondered where I was after a weeks worth of absences and I remember teachers who personalized my learning.

我记得一位老师曾因为我缺勤一周给我打电话了解情况,我还记得一位老师曾帮助我制定个性化的学习方案。

All of our teachers make such a difference to our students and their lives. You don't have to take my word for it, I want you to hear from students themselves, how you have made a difference for them.

我们所有的老师都对我们的学生及其生活产生了很大的影响。你无需听我一人所言,我希望你能听到来自学生们的声音,听他们说教师是如何改变了他们的人生。

Happy World Teachers Day.

国际教师节快乐!

Question: If you can think of one word to describe your teachers what would it be?

问:如果能用一个词来形容你的老师,那会是什么词?

Answer: Passionate.

答:激情。

Dedicated.

专注。

Diligent.

勤奋。

Patient.

耐心。

Enthusiastic.

热情。

Cool.

很酷。

Human.

人性。

Victoria: I think that my teachers have been a life-changing resource.

维多利亚:我想我的老师改变了我的生活。

Ilyan: They've definitely meant a lot to me. They have always been positive role models to me.

伊利安:他们对我来说意义重大。他们一直是我的榜样。

Kian: Since I migrated to Canada, my teachers actually helped me a lot, really through my process of learning English.

吉安:自从我移居加拿大以来,我的老师在我学习英语的过程中为我提供了非常多的帮助。

Gloria: What my teachers have meant to me, are people who show love, care, and generally know how I feel.

格洛里亚:我的老师对我意味着什么,他们是那些展现出爱心、关心并且了解我的感受的人。

Anson: My teachers are my leaders. Every day they continue to inspire and motivate me.

安森:我的老师是我的领导。每天他们都在不断激励着我。

Tina: They also show me that everything is possible, only if you try.

蒂娜:他们还告诉我,只要你敢于尝试,一切皆有可能。

Allan: I think teachers are incredibly vital, because they are preparing us, the students, to be the future leaders of tomorrow.

艾伦:我认为老师至关重要,因为他们正在帮助我们这些学生为成为明天的未来领导者做好准备。

Megan: I think that they're very patient and helpful.

梅根:我认为他们非常耐心和乐于助人。

Pragith: Teachers are important because they help you through your decisions and rough times, and they guide you through the right path.

普拉吉斯:老师很重要,因为他们会帮助你做出决定,度过艰难时期,他们会引导你走上正确的道路。

Victoria: They're able to show students how to do things and moreover inspire us to become better leaders.

维多利亚:他们能够向学生展示如何做事,并激励我们成为更好的领导者。

Victor: I feel like what makes teachers so important, is that they have the ability to motivate anyone to learn anything.

维克多:我觉得让老师如此重要的原因是,他们有能力激励任何人学习任何东西。

Ilyan: Something that my teachers do to help me achieve my goals, are giving me feedback and having me reflect on my work.

伊利安:我的老师为了帮助我实现目标情,会给我提供反馈并让我对自己的工作进行反思。

Kaline: My teachers help me to achieve my goal by always encouraging me to do my best. When I struggled, my teachers put in the time aside from class to help assist me.

柯莲:我的老师总是鼓励我尽我所能,帮助我实现自己的目标。当我遇到困扰时,我的老师总会在课余时间帮助我。

Aylin: My music teacher has helped me a lot. I now know like seven instruments, because he helped me find my passion for music.

艾琳:我的音乐老师对我帮助很大。我现在会七种乐器,因为他帮助我找到了对音乐的热情。

Anson: To simplify it, they provide us with a lot of opportunities.

安森:简而言之,他们为我们提供了很多机会。

Allan: I would say to all the teachers watching this video, thank you so much for all the hard work that you've done.

艾伦:我要对所有观看此视频的老师说,非常感谢您所做的所有辛勤工作。

Sanya: I would say thank you to all the teachers for helping all the students like me to learn.

桑亚:我要感谢所有老师帮助像我这样的学生学习。

Ilyan: When you're interacting with students, you have to make them feel really important and included, because to me those are the best type of teachers.

伊利安:当老师与学生互动时,应该让他们感到自己非常重要,而且融入其中,因为对我而言,这些才是最好的老师。

Victoria: Especially when we're in the older grades, when mental health has become an issue that we want to deal with. I feel like our teachers have been very supportive and caring and I feel like that is the most amazing thing that they've done for me.

维多利亚:尤其当我们到了高年级时,心理健康已成为我们要处理的问题。我觉得我们的老师一直非常支持和关怀我们,我觉得那是他们为我所做的最了不起的事情。

Tina: I would say thank you to all the teachers for always encouraging me, and never give up, and always follow your heart.

蒂娜:我要对所有的老师表示感谢,感谢他们一直鼓励我,永不放弃,并始终忠于我心。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 14:54:55 | 显示全部楼层
10月5日国际教师节采访
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 09:17:39 | 显示全部楼层
学到了很多赞美老师的表达,老师们辛苦了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 18:51:52 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing .........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-17 08:09:25 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-20 18:11:29 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 11:56:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 07:57:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-6 00:13:52 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-19 20:49:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:48 , Processed in 0.056319 second(s), 21 queries .