查看: 34200|回复: 33

[片段] 2020-10-01 中国驻美大使2020国庆中秋音乐招待会致辞节选

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-15 10:38:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载音频及双语文本:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

中国驻美大使2020国庆中秋音乐招待会致辞节选
Remarks by Chinese Ambassador to US at the 2020 Chinese National Day & Mid-Autumn Festival Virtual Reception and Concert

朋友们,女士们、先生们:

Dear Friends,
Ladies and Gentlemen,

很高兴同大家在云端相聚,共同庆祝中华人民共和国成立71周年以及中国传统节日中秋节。首先,我代表驻美国使馆全体同事向大家表示问候,并在这里向远隔万里的祖国人民致以亲切的节日问候。

It is my great pleasure to meet with you online to jointly celebrate the 71st anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China and China's traditional Mid-Autumn Festival. On behalf of all my colleagues at the Chinese Embassy, I would like to extend best wishes to all of you and festive greetings to our people back in China.

今年的节日是在全球抗击新冠肺炎疫情的大背景下到来的。我在此向奋战在抗疫战线的工作者们致以崇高敬意,向给予中国人民帮助的朋友们、支持国内抗疫的侨胞和留学生们,表示衷心感谢。

We are marking the occasion in the context of the global efforts against COVID-19. I wish to take this opportunity to pay high tribute to the courageous frontline workers who are still fighting the disease. I also wish to thank all our friends, compatriots and students who have given invaluable support to China's fight against the pandemic.

突如其来的疫情改变了人们的生活状态,给世界各国国家治理和国际治理体系带来前所未有的挑战。人类社会比任何时候都更应践行人民至上、生命至上的理念,秉持科学精神,展现团结协作的善意和智慧,相互友爱、相互扶持、同舟共济。

The unexpected outbreak of COVID-19 has changed people's lives and brought unprecedented challenges to the governance of various countries and the whole international governance system. More than ever before, we should put people and life before everything else, follow the guidance of science and show the goodwill and wisdom for solidarity and coordination. More than ever before, we should support and care about each other and get through this together.

我们相信,一个健康稳定的中美关系符合中美两国利益,也是实现中华民族伟大复兴、构建人类命运共同体的必然要求。中国的对美政策保持高度稳定性和连续性,始终愿本着善意和诚意发展对美关系,以只争朝夕的精神推动两国关系走上不冲突不对抗、相互尊重、合作共赢的正确轨道。

We believe that a sound and stable China-US relationship is in the interests of both countries, and it is needed for achieving the rejuvenation of the Chinese nation and building a community with a shared future for mankind. China's policy towards the United States is highly stable and consistent. We are willing to develop our relations with the US with goodwill and sincerity, and the two countries should lose no time in taking bilateral relations onto the right track of no conflict, no confrontation, mutual respect and win-win cooperation.

朋友们,

Dear Friends,

“人间正道是沧桑”。让我们携手,共克时艰,一起创造人类美好的明天。

We Chinese often say, for all the vicissitudes of human society, the right path shall always prevail. I call upon all of you to work together to overcome difficulties and create a better tomorrow for mankind.

再次向长期关心支持中国和中美关系发展的人士表示感谢。再次祝大家节日快乐,中秋团圆,幸福美满。

Once again I want to express heartfelt thanks to our friends who have cared for and supported the development of China and China-US relations. I wish all of you and your families health, happiness and all the best.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 14:51:14 | 显示全部楼层
111111回复
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 14:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
中国驻美大使2020国庆中秋音乐招待会致辞节选
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 22:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 11:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 18:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing ...........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-17 08:20:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-17 18:40:17 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-18 20:58:19 | 显示全部楼层
rhank you very much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-18 22:02:49 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:59 , Processed in 0.056585 second(s), 19 queries .