点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 21060|回复: 26

[体卫] 2020-04-12 英国首相约翰逊病愈出院感恩视频讲话

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-4-13 22:36:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Good afternoon. I have today left hospital after a week in which the NHS has saved my life, no question.

下午好。在医院呆了一周后,我今天下午离开了医院。毫无疑问,在那里,国家医疗服务体系(NHS)的医生救了我的命。

It’s hard to find the words to express my debt – but before I come to that, I want to thank everyone in the entire UK for the effort and the sacrifice you have made and are making.

万语千言道不尽我的感激之情。我想要首先感谢全英国每一个英国人已经并继续做出的的努力和牺牲。

When the sun is out and the kids are at home; when the whole natural world seems at its loveliest and the outdoors is so inviting, I can only imagine how tough it has been to follow the rules on social distancing.

外面阳光明媚,而孩子只能呆在家里,屋外的世界正是它最美、最吸引人的时候,我可以想象这个时候做到为保持社交距离而待在家里有多难。

I thank you because so many millions and millions of people across this country have been doing the right thing – millions going through the hardship of self-isolation – faithfully, patiently, with thought and care for others as well as for themselves.

我要感谢全英国千百万英国人的付出,你们做的是正确的事情,忠实而耐心地忍受自我隔离的痛苦,心中满怀彼此的关心和关怀。

I want you to know that this Easter Sunday I do believe that your efforts are worth it, and are daily proving their worth.

我想让你们知道,在这个复活节日里,我相信你们的付出是值得的,每一天都在证明自己的价值。

Because although we mourn every day those who are taken from us in such numbers, and though the struggle is by no means over, we are now making progress in this incredible national battle against coronavirus. A fight we never picked against an enemy we still don’t entirely understand.

因为尽管我们每天为众多病逝亲人的哀悼,尽管战斗还远没有结束,但我们现在正在这场与冠状病毒进行的令人难以置信的全国斗争中取得进步。这是一场与未能完全了解的敌人展开的殊死搏斗。

We are making progress in this national battle because the British public formed a human shield around this country’s greatest national asset – our National Health Service.

我们在这场全民战争中取得进展,是因为英国民众铸成血肉盾牌来保卫我们国家最伟大的资产——我们的国家医疗服务体系(NHS)。

We understood and we decided that if together we could keep our NHS safe, if we could stop our NHS from being overwhelmed, then we could not be beaten, and this country would rise together and overcome this challenge, as we have overcome so many challenges in the past.

我们认清真理并坚定决心,如果我们能够共同维护我们的NHS安全,如果我们能够避免NHS不堪重负,那么我们就不会被打败,这个国家将团结起来,克服这一挑战,正如我们以往一次次地克服诸多挑战。

In the last seven days I have of course seen the pressure that the NHS is under. I have seen the personal courage not just of the doctors and nurses but of everyone, the cleaners, the cooks, the health care workers of every description, physios, radiographers,  pharmacists -- who have kept coming to work, kept putting themselves in harm's way, kept risking this deadly virus.

过去的七天里,我当然看到了NHS所承受的压力。我看到的个人勇气不仅来自医生和护士,而且来自每个人,清洁工、厨师、各种形式的医护人员、生理学家,放射治疗师,药剂师,他们冒着病毒的致命风险坚持工作。

It is thanks to that courage, that devotion, that duty and that love that our NHS has been unbeatable.

正是由于他们的勇气、奉献、责任和热爱,我们的NHS才没有被击垮。

I want to pay my own thanks to the utterly brilliant doctors, leaders in their fields, men and women but several of them for some reason called nick, who took some crucial decisions a few days ago for which I will be grateful for the rest of my life.

我个人要感谢为我治疗的优秀医生,他们是各自领域的领导者,由于特殊原因无法说出他们的姓名,他们在几天前做出了一些关键性的决定,使我终生都感激不尽。

I want to thank the many nurses, men and women, whose care has been so astonishing. I'm going to forget some name, so please forgive me, but I want to thank Po Ling. and Shannon and Emily and Angel and Connie and Becky and Rachel and Nicky and Ann.

我还要感谢许多护士,无论男女,他们的护理精心周到。我可能忘记一些名字,所以请原谅我,但我要感谢宝玲、香农、艾米丽、安琪、康妮、贝基、瑞秋、尼基以及安。

And I hope they won’t mind if I mention in particular two nurses who stood by my bedside for 48 hours when things could have gone either way. They are Jenny from New Zealand Invercargill on the south island to be exact, and Luis from Portugal -- near Porto. And the reason in the end my body did start to get enough oxygen was because for every second of the night they were watching and they were thinking and they were carrying and making the interventions I needed.

我希望他们不要介意我想特别提到两位护士,他们在我病情严重时,在我床边站了48个小时。他们是来自新西兰南岛因弗卡吉尔的珍妮,以及来自葡萄牙波尔图附近的路易斯。最终我的身体可以吸收足够氧气的原因,正是他们夜里每一秒钟都在观察、分析,为我提供必要的干预治疗。

So that is how I also know that across this country, 24 hours a day, for every second of every hour, there are hundreds of thousands of NHS staff who are acting with the same care and thought and precision as Jenny and Luis.

由此,我也明白在我们全国每天24小时,每一分一秒,都有成千上万的NHS员工在与珍妮和路易斯一样精心照料病患。

That is why we will defeat this coronavirus and defeat it together. We will win because our NHS is the beating heart of this country. It is the best of this country. it is unconquerable. It is powered by love.

这就是为什么我们一定会一起打败这种冠状病毒的原因。我们会获胜,因为我们的NHS就是这个国家的心跳,它是我们国家的骄傲,它是不可战胜的,它的动力来源于所有人的爱。

So thank you from me, from all of us to the NHS and let's remember to follow the rules on social distancing. Stay at home, protect our NHS and save lives.  

因此,我和所有人都要感谢我们的NHS,让我们记住要遵守有关隔离的原则。留在家里,保护我们的NHS,挽救生命。

Thank you, and Happy Easter.

谢谢大家,复活节快乐。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-13 23:03:22 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 00:26:10 | 显示全部楼层
很与时俱进,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 09:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 10:13:09 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 10:48:42 | 显示全部楼层
英国首相约翰逊病愈出院感恩视频讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 10:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
英国首相约翰逊病愈出院感恩视频讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 11:41:44 | 显示全部楼层
英国首相约翰逊病愈出院感恩视频讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 15:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-14 15:53:53 | 显示全部楼层
我来也
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:21 , Processed in 0.051368 second(s), 19 queries .