点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 26258|回复: 31

[体卫] 2020-03-27 英国首相约翰逊确诊新冠病毒病的视频讲话

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-28 01:54:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Video Message on Testing Positive for Coronavirus
27 March 2020

英国首相鲍里斯·约翰逊关于确诊新冠病毒病的视频讲话
2020年3月27日

Hi folks.

大家好。

I want to bring you up to speed on something that’s happening today which is that I’ve developed mild symptoms of the coronavirus. That’s to say – a temperature and a persistent cough.

我想让大家及时了解今天发生的事情,我已经出现了冠状病毒病的轻度症状,包括发烧和持续咳嗽。

And, on the advice of the Chief Medical Officer, I’ve taken a test. That has come out positive.

而且,在首席医疗官的建议下,我接受了测试。结果是阳性的。

So I am working from home. I’m self-isolating. And that’s entirely the right thing to do.

所以我现在居家工作,自我隔离。这是最正确的事情。

But be in no doubt that I can continue, thanks to the wizardry of modern technology, to communicate with all my top team to lead the national fightback against coronavirus.

但是,毫无疑问,由于现代技术的支持,我可以继续与我的所有高层团队进行沟通,领导全国对抗冠状病毒的斗争。

And I want to thank everybody who’s involved, I want to thank, above all, our amazing NHS staff. It was very moving last night to join in that national clap for the NHS.

我要感谢参与其中的每个人,尤其要感谢我们出色的国家医疗服务体系(NHS)的员工。昨晚为NHS全国鼓掌的活动令人非常感动。

But it’s not just the NHS, it’s our police, our social care workers, teachers, everybody who works in schools, DWP staff.

不仅是NHS,还包括我们的警察,我们的社会护理工作者,老师,在学校工作的所有人,以及工作与养老金部(DWP)的工作人员。

An amazing national effort by the public services. But also by every member of the British public who’s volunteering, an incredible response – 600,000 people have volunteered to take part in a great national effort to protect people from the consequences of coronavirus – I want to thank you.

公共服务部门都在齐心协力工作。同时,还有每一位公共服务志愿者,有60万人自愿参加伟大的全国性服务,保护人们免受冠状病毒的危害,我要感谢你们。

I want to thank everybody who’s working to keep our country going through this epidemic.

我要感谢每个人的努力,使我们国家可以抵御这场疫情。

And we will get through it.

我们定会战胜它。

And the way we’re going to get through it is, of course, by applying the measures that you’ll have heard so much about.

当然,我们要采取的就是你已反复听到的方法。

And the more effectively we all comply with those measures, the faster our country will come through this epidemic and the faster we’ll bounce back.

我们所有人越能有效地遵守这些措施,我们的国家就能越快地渡过这一疫情,我们就越会迅速扭转局势。

So thank you to everybody who’s doing what I’m doing, working from home, to stop the spread of the virus from household to household.

因此,感谢所有和我一样待在家里工作的人们,以此阻止病毒在社区传播。

That’s the way we’re going to win, we’re going to beat it, and we’re going to beat it together.

这就是我们要取胜的方式,我们要击败它,我们要一起击败它。

Stay at home, protect the NHS, and save lives.

待在家里,保护NHS,挽救生命。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-28 10:50:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-28 11:28:41 | 显示全部楼层
英国首相约翰逊确诊新冠病毒病的视频讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-29 09:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-29 16:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-29 16:18:55 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-29 16:30:40 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-29 18:24:53 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
想看视频,谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-30 12:42:12 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-30 13:35:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:06 , Processed in 0.049996 second(s), 19 queries .