点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 8259|回复: 5

[文教] 2016-11-12 成龙奥斯卡终身成就奖获奖感言

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-30 22:14:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

Academy award.

奥斯卡奖!

I can’t believe I am still standing here. It is a dream. A long time ago, every year when I watched Oscar with my Dad, my dad always said, “Son, you get so many movie awards around the world, when are you going to get one of these?” Then I just look at my dad, HAHAHA, “Dad I am only make comedy action movies”

真不敢相信我还站在这里。真的像做梦一样。很久以前,每一次和我老爸看奥斯卡颁奖,我老爸就问我:“儿子,你在全世界拿了这么多奖项,什么时候拿个奥斯卡奖呢?”我看着他,哈哈哈笑了三声,回答说“老爸,我做的是喜剧动作片。”

Many years later, I came to Hollywood, meeting some big studio, director, friends’ house, Stallon’s house. There was 23 years ago, I see this little thing in his house. I touched it, and kissed it and smelled it. I believe it still had my fingerprints in. Keep it. Then I talked to myself, “I really want one.”

多年后,我来到奥斯卡,拜访了一些大的制作公司,导演,朋友的家,史泰龙的家。我记得大约在23年以前,我在他家看到个金光闪闪的小东西。我摸它,吻它,嗅它。我相信我的指纹还在上面。留好哦!(讲给史泰龙听)我对自己说,“我真的好想有一个!”

Finally, Sherry calls, I said, “Are you sure?” After 56 years film industry, making more than 200 films, I broke so many bones. Finally, this is mine.

最后,Sherry打电话来了(告诉我得奖了)。我说“你确定吗?”56年的从影经历,拍摄了超过200部电影,摔断过很多骨头。终于,我得到它了。

I want to thank you, Hong Kong, incredible city, my hometown, my hood, who make me. China, my country, proud to be Chinese. Thank you Hollywood, for all those years teach me so many things, and also made me a little bit famous, and I thank you, my family my wife Joanne, my son Jaycee. And special Jackie Chen stunt team and this year it’s Jackie Chen stunt team 40-year anniversary.

我要感谢你,香港,一个超棒的城市,我的老家,我的地盘,生我养我的地方。中国,我的祖国,做中国人我很骄傲。感谢好莱坞,这么多年教会我很多东西,并且让我有了这么一丁点名气。我还得感谢我的家人,我的妻子Joanne,我的儿子Jaycee(祖明~)我还要感谢我的成家班,今年是它成立40周年。

And all the friends, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, and ladies and gentlemen, and also distinguished guests, and Academy of Motion Picture Art and Science: thank you, thank you, thank you and I want to thank you, who should I thank you, I forget. I still have some dialogue, I forget what I should say. I don’t know. I just,… it’s honor to be here. It’s my honor, thank you.

所有的朋友们,我感谢你们,真心的。最后,女士们先生们,尊敬的来宾,电影艺术和科学学院:谢谢你,谢谢你,谢谢你。我还想感谢,我要感谢谁,我忘了。我还准备了一些感言,但我忘记要说什么了。我不知道,我真的…站在这里太荣幸了,这是我的荣幸。谢谢大家~

Last not least, millions of thanks to my friends, fans around the world because of you I have a reason to continue to make movies, jump out of window, kicking and punching, breaking my bone, thank you so much, thank you Oscar. Thank you!

最后,特别特别感谢全世界我的朋友、粉丝,因为你们是我坚持拍电影、跳窗户、拳打脚踢、伤经动骨的动力源泉。感谢你们!感谢奥斯卡!谢谢大家!

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-6 15:15:23 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-20 10:14:36 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-16 16:50:55 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-10 16:44:04 | 显示全部楼层
我想要成龙的现场领奖视频
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-6 18:50:26 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:45 , Processed in 0.050025 second(s), 19 queries .