跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-1-15 23:52:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整音频及双语文本:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

中国驻英国大使刘晓明2020年华侨华人春节招待会讲话节选
2020年1月13日,中国驻英国大使馆

Speech by H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming at the 2020 Chinese New Year Reception for the Chinese Community in the UK
Chinese Embassy in the UK, 13 January 2020

侨胞们、同学们、朋友们:

My overseas Chinese friends,
Dear students and colleagues,
Ladies and Gentlemen:

大家晚上好!很高兴与大家欢聚一堂,共迎新春佳节!

Good evening and welcome to the Chinese Embassy! It is a real delight to have you all with us to celebrate the Chinese New Year together.

再过12天,就是庚子鼠年春节。子鼠排在十二生肖的第一位,灵鼠贺岁,福满乾坤。

In 12 days, the Year of the Rat will begin. Rat is the first of the 12 zodiac animals. According to Chinese tradition, this smart little creature brings a new beginning and good fortune to everyone in the world.

在此,我谨代表中国驻英国大使馆,向你们并通过你们向全体旅英华侨华人、留学生和中资机构人员拜个早年。祝福大家鼠年事业发达、学业顺利、生活美满,祝愿快乐、幸福“鼠”于我们每一个人!

On behalf of the Chinese Embassy in the UK, I would like to extend my warmest greetings of New Spring to all of you, and through you, to all the overseas Chinese, Chinese students and staff of Chinese companies in the UK! I wish you a happy and successful Year of the Rat!

刚刚过去的2019年对中国而言是极不平凡、令人难忘的一年。这一年,广大旅英侨胞、留学生和中资机构人员,与祖国同呼吸、与时代共奋进,用不同方式、从不同角度讲述中国故事、展现中国形象,为促进祖国建设与统一大业、推动中英交流与合作作出积极贡献。

The year 2019 is an extraordinary and memorable year. Here in the UK, 2019 saw overseas Chinese community, Chinese students and staff of Chinese companies telling China’s stories and showing the image of China in their respective and unique ways. Together they have made positive contribution to the development and reunification of the motherland, and to China-UK exchanges and cooperation.

新的一年,英国华社也将迎来鼠年春节庆典、第十届“世粤联会”等一系列重要活动。

In the New Year, the Chinese community in the UK will host a number of important events, including the Chinese New Year celebrations and the tenth Conference of the World Guangdong Community Federation.

希望广大旅英侨胞、留学生和中资机构人员不忘初心,团结奋进,展现新风采,创造新佳绩。中国驻英国大使馆将为大家提供更高质量的服务,做好大家的坚强后盾。

It is my hope that overseas Chinese, Chinese students and staff of Chinese institutions in the UK will remain true to their original aspiration and come together to enhance their image and achieve new success. We at the Chinese Embassy are always ready to provide better services and offer staunch support.

流光溢彩金猪去,日新月异玉鼠来。让我们携起手来,只争朝夕,不负韶华,为实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦、为创造人类更加美好的未来共同奋斗!

As we say goodbye to the Year of the Pig and usher in the Year of the Rat, let’s join hands and seize the moment to strive to achieve the Chinese Dream of national rejuvenation and create a better future for mankind!

最后,我提议,让我们共同举杯,
为伟大祖国繁荣富强,
为全国各族人民幸福安康,
为中英关系不断发展,
为各位侨胞、各位朋友鼠年吉祥、身体健康、万事如意,
干杯!

Now may I invite you to join me in a toast:
To the continued prosperity and growing strength of our great motherland,
To the happiness of the Chinese people of all ethnic groups,
To further progress in China-UK relations,
To the health and happiness of every overseas Chinese and friend present tonight,
Cheers!
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2020-1-16 08:14:12 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2020-1-16 08:18:52 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2020-1-16 10:54:53 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2020-1-16 12:50:36 | 只看该作者
给力给力厉害厉害
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2020-1-16 14:47:51 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2020-1-16 14:55:54 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2020-1-16 15:00:38 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2020-1-16 15:09:27 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2020-1-16 19:44:55 | 只看该作者
xiexie many thanks to any one who uploaded this material
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 04:17 , Processed in 0.047953 second(s), 18 queries .