发表于 2020-1-12 20:50:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整音频及双语文本:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

各位来宾,
女士们、先生们:

Dear Guests,
Ladies and Gentlemen,

上午好。今天由国家环境保护总局和云南省人民政府共同主办的“七彩云南”生物多样性保护国际论坛隆重开幕了。在此,我代表云南省人民政府向出席论坛的各位来宾表示热烈的欢迎。

Good morning! Today, the "Colorful Yunnan" International Forum on Biodiversity Conservation,co-sponsored by the State Environmental Protection Administration of China and the People's Government of Yunnan Province is formally commenced. It's a pleasure for me, on behalf of People's Government of Yunnan Province, to extend a warm welcome to all guests present here today.

云南是世界上生物多样性最为丰富的地区之一,我们已建立了自然保护区192个,保护区面积占全省国土面积的8.5%,为世界生物多样性保护做出了贡献。

Yunnan is one of the places enjoying the richest biodiversity. Presently, there are192 nature reserves already set up in Yunnan, the protected area accounts for 8.5% of the total land area, contributing to world biodiversity conservation.

为实现全省经济、社会又好又快的发展目标,云南省全面启动实施了“七彩云南”保护行动,以促进人与自然和谐相处、经济社会与环境协调发展。

In order to achieve sound and sustainable economic development and social progress in Yunnan, the “Initiative to Protect Colorful Yunnan” has been launched and implemented in an all-round way in the province, for the purpose of promoting a harmonious co-existence for human and nature, and a well-coordinated development between socio-economy and environment.

此次论坛的召开,将对推进生物多样性保护的国际合作,促进生物多样性保护和可持续利用,产生积极而重要的影响。让我们携起手来,尊重自然、保护环境,发扬文化,延续历史。

The opening of the forum will exert very positive and important influence on promotion of international cooperation, sustainable utilization and conservation on biodiversity. Let's join our hands, admire the nature, protect our environment, promote our culture, and carry on the history!

最后,我代表云南省人民政府对国家环境保护总局以及国内外关心和支持云南环保事业的机构组织和环保界人士再次表示衷心的感谢。

At last, on behalf of the People's Government of Yunnan Province, please allow me to extend our sincere appreciation to SEPA and all institutes, organizations,and people from home and abroad who care and support environmental protection in Yunnan.

预祝本次会议取得圆满成功。祝各位来宾在云南期间身体健康,工作顺利,万事如意。

I wish today's forum a great success! I wish all guests good health, successful career and all the best!

谢谢大家。

Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 08:47:07 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 10:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 11:46:29 | 显示全部楼层
七彩云南”生物多样性保护国际论坛欢迎辞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 16:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 19:09:02 | 显示全部楼层
Thank u so much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 19:53:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 21:54:57 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚练了两遍,我想静静
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 23:56:05 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-14 06:58:48 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for posting
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:23 , Processed in 0.049944 second(s), 19 queries .