CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 11560|回复: 12

[双语互译] 2010-09-23 奥巴马与温家宝在联合国双边会谈记者会的讲话

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-30 14:05:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
2010年9月23日,美国总统奥巴马与中国国务院总理温家宝在出席联合国大会期间举行双边会谈,并在记者会上发表了讲话。以下讲话实录为口译网根据现场录音整理:

Remarks by U.S. President Obama and China's Premier Wen Jiabao After Bilateral Meeting
United Nations Headquarters, New York, New York
September 23, 2010

奥巴马与温家宝在联合国双边会谈记者会的讲话
美国纽约联合国总部
2010年9月23日

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I want to welcome Premier Wen to the United States, and once again say what an outstanding partner he’s been over the last 21 months since I’ve been in office.

Along with President Hu, Premier Wen I think has exhibited extraordinary openness and cooperation with us as we try to strengthen the relationship between our two countries, a relationship that is based on cooperation, on mutual interest, on mutual respect.

We have worked together on a whole range of issues.  Obviously one of the most important issues has been to deal with the financial crisis and the recession that traveled around the world over the last several years.  In the G20 our cooperation I think has been absolutely critical.

I should probably actually let somebody translate now.

美方译员:我欢迎温总理来到美国访问,温总理在我做总统的这21个月里一直是我们非常好的合作伙伴。

和胡主席一样,温总理一直表现出非常的坦率,而且有很强的合作精神,这有助于加强我们两国之间的合作。我们之间的关系建立在共同的合作,共同的利益,和相互的尊重。

我们本着这样的精神在很多议题上进行了合作,其中最重要的就是应对全球的金融危机,这是在过去几年里所存在的问题,这一很重要的议题我们在20国集团当中也进行了合作。

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Even as we’ve stabilized the world economy so that it is growing again and trade is growing again, we’ve also been working on a host of other issues that are of common interest.

美方译员:随着现在世界经济逐步走向稳定,而且贸易也在逐步增加,现在全球还有其他的议题也需要我们去进行合作。

PRESIDENT OBAMA: For example, we’ve cooperated extensively on issues of nuclear nonproliferation, and we have also had very frank discussions and cooperated on issues of climate change.

美方译员:比如说,在全球的核不扩散问题上,我们之间也进行了广泛的合作。另外我们也在像气候变化这样的议题上需要进行非常坦诚的合作。

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Obviously we continue to have more work to do.  On the economic front, although the world economy is now growing again, I think it’s going to be very important for us to have frank discussions and continue to do more work cooperatively in order to achieve the type of balance and sustained economic growth that is so important and that we both signed up for in the context of the G20 framework.

美方译员:当然很明显,尽管现在全球经济正在走向进一步的增长,但是我们之间还是有许多需要的工作继续进行合作,最重要的是我们要进行坦诚的对话和交流,通过更多的工作来实现平衡的可持续的经济增长。这当然也是在20国集团的框架之下大家取得的共识。

PRESIDENT OBAMA: And we also I think have to work cooperatively together in order to achieve regional peace and stability, because the world looks to the relationship between China and the United States as a critical ingredient on a whole range of security issues around the world.

美方译员:当然我们还需要在其他的议题上进行合作,才能实现地区的和平与稳定,因为全世界都把眼睛放在中国跟美国这两个国家之间,希望我们两国国家进行的合作是一个非常关键的要素。有了这个合作才能实现地区的稳定。

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Fortunately, the Strategic and Economic Dialogue that we’ve set up provides an excellent forum for us to work through a range of bilateral as well as multilateral issues. I have great confidence in the interest of both President Hu and Premier Wen to continue on the path of cooperation and mutually beneficial policies.  I look forward to seeing them at the G20 and APEC this fall.  And I’m looking forward hopefully to the possibility of President Hu visiting us for an official state visit sometime in the near future.

美方译员:有幸的是,我们通过战略与经济对话这样一个非常好的平台,让我们能就很多的议题进行双边以及多边的对话交流与合作。我对胡主席以及温总理感到非常有信心,我觉得他们肯定会继续的以符合我们两国共同利益的这种方式,实施这样的政策来继续我们的合作。我非常期待着在今年秋天的时候,在20国集团峰会上跟他们见面,另外也希望有机会欢迎胡主席明年来访美国。

PRESIDENT OBAMA: So, Premier Wen, to you and your delegation, welcome.  And let me once again express on behalf of the American people our desire to continue to build a growing friendship and strong relationship between the peoples of China and the United States.

美方译员:温总理,再次欢迎您和您的代表团的光临,我代表美国的人民来向您表示,我们非常有意愿希望跟中国加强友谊,并且进一步巩固我们两国之间的关系。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-30 14:07:11 | 显示全部楼层
温总理:我非常高兴会见奥巴马总统和各位美国朋友。

INTERPRETER: It’s a great pleasure to meet President Obama and all our American friends here.  

温总理:我一直认为中美关系已经超出了两国的范畴,在世界上有着重大意义。

INTERPRETER: I always believed that China-U.S. relationship has gone beyond the bilateral scope and has important influence internationally.

温总理:中美两国的共同利益远远大于分歧,虽然我们这间存在这样那样的矛盾,但是通过对话和合作,我们会很好的解决这些矛盾。

INTERPRETER: Our common interests far outweigh our differences.  In spite of the disagreements of one kind or another between our two countries, I believe these differences can be well resolved through dialogue and cooperation.  

温总理:从而使中美关系向前发展,我有这个信心。

INTERPRETER: So the China-U.S. relationship will always forge ahead.  I have confidence in this.

温总理:刚才总统先生谈到中美之间合作的许多领域,我也是抱着这样的态度来美国的。

INTERPRETER: Just now you, Mr. President, referred to a host of areas where our two countries have cooperated, and I have come to the United States with such a cooperative spirit, too.  

温总理:我认为中美之间可以开展国际重大问题和地区热点问题的合作。

INTERPRETER: Our two countries can have cooperation on a series of major international issues and regional hotspot issues.  

温总理:可以开展应对国际金融危机和气候变化的合作。

INTERPRETER: We have cooperation on tackling the financial crisis and meeting the climate challenge.  

温总理:中美之间也可以建立更大规模、更加紧密的财政、金融和经贸关系。

INTERPRETER: China and the United States have also embraced an even closer and bigger relationship in the fields of pubic finance, financial industry and economic cooperation and trade.

温总理:我是带着坦诚和建设性的态度来同奥巴马总统会面的。

INTERPRETER: I have come to this meeting with President Obama with a candid and constructive attitude.  

温总理:在纽约的两天,我已经到处传递了一个信息:我一定同奥巴马谈到很好。

INTERPRETER: In the past couple of days here in my stay in New York I have been saying such a message far and wide -- that is, I’m sure I’m going to have a wonderful discussion with the President.

温总理:我相信我们会谈以后也一定能够取得这样的效果,为明年胡锦涛主席适时访问美国创造有利的条件。

INTERPRETER: And I think our meeting today will also achieve the result that we will foster favorable conditions for the visit to the United States by President Hu Jintao at an appropriate time next year.

温总理:再次感谢总统先生,你在百忙中能够会见我。

INTERPRETER: I want to thank you, Mr. President, for taking time.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-23 21:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
x谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-15 14:06:58 | 显示全部楼层
奥巴马与温家宝在联合国双边会谈记者会的讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-19 10:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-23 14:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
需要下载  谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-31 10:24:50 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 12:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-3 11:50:30 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-19 19:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
官方反反复复方法呃呃呃呃
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:10 , Processed in 0.059818 second(s), 19 queries .